CHAPTER 17

Frey led his companions down a narrow, winding staircase, the small group entering into what felt like the belly of the earth

"Is this part of the escape route?" Lanecea whispered, their footsteps echoing as they moved slowly through a narrow passage. 

"No."

The males, except Thorson, carried flaming torches that flickered in the darkness as they continued to follow Frey further into the depths of the cave. 

Taran and Fintan walked on either side of their brother as Thorson followed Frey and their father, Wilhelm, Johann and their fathers taking up the rear. Lanecea wrapped her arms and legs around Thorson tighter as he carried her, her fingers caressing the back of his neck as they followed the path until they reached a long-forgotten cave. Certain the fluttering was from bats, not her heart, Lani was very grateful that Thorson had been insistent in wanting to carry her, sheathing his cock in one thrust as he swept the queen into his arms. Lani shivered, pressing her body against his as she clung to him, her fears of closed-in spaces getting the better of her.

"I won't let anything harm you. Don't worry, My Queen, I know what you need. Focus on worshipping," Thorson instructed, holding her securely as his hands gripped her ass.

"Thank you," Lani murmured before licking a trail from his shoulder to his ear, blowing softly on his damp skin before grazing her teeth on his neck as she retraced the path.

Thorson groaned as the queen pressed her boobs against his chest, rubbing her nipples on his pecs again and again as she continued to lick his neck, sending shivers down his spine.

"Do you like that, My Darling Prince?" Lanecea whispered before kissing his rapid pulse.

"Mmm...you know I do," Thorson dug his fingers in her flesh, making her bounce up and down fast on his leaking shaft as he held up the procession for several minutes, Frey and the king stopping as well when Lanecea's cries of pleasure echoed in the cave's chambers. 

"I'm cumming," Thorson announced, but it wasn't necessary at all, his companions able to see the rivers of cum pouring out of the queen's pussy as she quivered in his arms.

Lanecea didn't notice there was a table in the cave, nor did she notice her group was not alone until Thorson laid her on that table, his face disappearing between her thighs as he lapped at the overflow of his cum and her nectar, attempting to clean up their mess or at least stem the flow, Lani supposed, as she clung to the edge of the table, her boobs bouncing as the prince gave up on trying to clean her pussy, breeding it instead with his tongue.

Storm came hard, spraying cum across her boobs and stomach, splashes of cream coating her pussy before he wiped the tip on the back of his hand. He didn't need to say a word, Lanecea looking into his eyes as she opened her mouth.

"Oooh yes," Frey moaned, his hand moving on his shaft matching Storm's rhythm as Storm filled Lanecea's mouth with his cock. "Just like that..."

The princes didn't bother looking up at Frey, his sexual appetite just as high as their father's, both men thrusting in unison as the boys emptied their balls on their mother's bouncing boobs, not missing in their aim.