CHAPTER 15

Lanecea was the first to notice the constantly misbehaving god looking as though he was making out with Revna, the goddess frowning as she met Tarvos' eyes. Storm's tongue plundering her mouth prevented her from putting a stop to the bull deity, but fortunately, she didn't have to say a word. Tarvos raised his head the moment he saw the exhaustion mirrored in Lani's eyes, her displeasure even more obvious.

"I got a little carried away," Tarvos admitted sheepishly.

Of course, Lanecea, as a mistress, would empathize with the pain Tarvos was causing poor Blossom if she ever discovered his betrayal. Loyalty. Lanecea always demanded loyalty and Blossom deserved nothing less.

"I didn't touch her pussy - I promise - but yes, it is time to begin the naming..." Tarvos set Revna back down on the dais before attempting to get Storm and Thorson's attention, their cocks just as insatiable as the queen's pussy.

Revna tugged on her brother's arm, attempting to get his attention as well a moment after he'd cum yet again.

"Thorson, may I please name one of your sons? I really want to name that one please," Revna pointed to one of the babies in Freya's arms - the one she held the most although all three looked identical, their features only slighly different from Storm's set of triplets.

"Oh yesss..." Thorson seemed to give his permission, but Revna couldn't be sure. Still, she took that as a yes.

If it were up to Lanecea, she would have her brains fucked out 24/7 but there was a purpose to her banquet and that was to name their babies, bestowing upon them their role as gods.

Storm waited until the three had cum hard one more time before finally lifting Lanecea off their cocks, setting her tender backside on her throne once more. The king grinned as Lanecea adjusted, leaning on her hip instead before reaching for his babies, Thorson following his lead as he retrieved two of his while Revna reached for her favorite.

Tarvos looked highly unprofessional with precum flowing down the length of his cock as he cleared his throat as the fathers and Revna took their positions before their guests. Lanecea hadn't named any of her children in all the years she and her king had been breeding, holding onto her deeply rooted belief that each of their babies was his and Lani was honored to be their mother. Although exhausted, she was curious what they would name the babies, and just as curious what divine attributes the Celt god would bestow upon them.

"Declan," Storm began, as he raised the first baby high enough for their guests to see.

Lani trusted Storm, but that didn't stop her heart from clenching with her great fear of heights.

"Declan, god of war and fertility," Tarvos bellowed.

"Robert," Thorson announced next.

"Robert, god of war and fertility."

Lanecea couldn't help but smile, predicting that each of her latest batch of sons would all have the same divine attributes. It was understandable... Lani blushed furiously as her thoughts wandered off for a moment.

"Caine," Storm held up his second son.

"Caine, god of war and fertility."

Lanecea twisted a strand of hair around her finger, temporarily distracted yet again as she noticed that Eva had re-entered the Great Hall with Herja at her side, the only one out of the women who had pleased Lani earlier to return.

"Thomas," Thorson held his second son up high as well, causing Lani's throat to constrict with worry as he stood dangerously close to the edge of the dais.

"Thomas, god of war and fertility."

"Boone," Storm announced.

"Boone, god of war and..." Tarvos hesitated for the first time, searching Lanecea's eyes as he also swallowed hard. "God of..." He attempted again but couldn't seem to form the words.