CHAPTER 1

Lanecea was insatiable and at that moment she was focused on the blonde Angel of Death. 

Herja didn't stand a chance.

"I want you..." Lanecea whispered against her hair, then grinned as Herja immediately came on the spot - hard.

Revna was dangerously close to coming as well as she watched her mothers, her mamma amused with her mother's lack of control at a single sentence. Not that Herja could be blamed -  Lanecea's siren call was irresistible.

Lani bit back laughter as she waited for Herja to stop trembling before beginning once more.

"I want you to enjoy shopping with the priestesses before they need to return home. The Polish will gladly use a bartering system, I am certain, and I trust you to ensure they are safely returned to their husbands before dinner. I'm so pleased with you, Herja. Thank you for proving that my trust wasn't misplaced."

Herja moaned again although Lanecea only kissed her cheek before stepping away, Revna shadowing her as Lanecea thanked her priestesses and army of Angels of Death. They had been impressive and she couldn't have been more proud of her legion of ladies.

"You will continue to follow Herja's lead and she will ensure you are home in time to prepare supper. The Poles have been struggling under the tyranny of the vampires, but they still have pride, of course. I believe they will gladly trade for the supplies you gathered yesterday and will be able to keep their dignity. They are a proud people, of course, and would rather barter than accept charity even if they have been crushed beneath their vampire overlords."

The priestesses fully understood now why Lanecea had insisted they bake as much bread as possible and bring as much as they could spare from their gardens. Bartering was ideal and the priestesses were very excited to begin shopping as they caught sight of a small display of nylons and homemade soaps.

"You're onto something, Lani," Herja smiled before joining the German women who had descended upon the Polish women, saving their pride while having fun.

"I'm just getting started," Lanecea winked at her sidekick before growing serious. "I need to meet with Wolfstien and his captains. Would you like to shop with your mother? I'm going to be busy for quite a while, I'm sure, and you'll be bored."

"No, I won't," Revna whispered as she slid her hand under Lanecea's skirt, causing her mamma to blush furiously as Revna attempted to breed Lani with her eager fingers in the middle of the crowded market. "I'm not nearly finished either and I always get what I want. You'll learn that soon enough."

Lanecea wasn't able to bite back a moan at Revna's promise, but most likely due to her thrusting fingers.

"I need to focus - it's important. If you come with me, I need you to be a good girl."

"Yes, Mamma," Revna grinned as she pulled her fingers out of Lani's pussy, then licked them slowly.

Lanecea was blushing furiously as she led her stepdaughter back to headquarters, only stopping when a funeral procession passed by as they followed Zygmunt and Josef's caskets.

"That was quick," Lani whispered as she reached for Revna's hand.

The traitors lay perfectly still within their caskets and wouldn't wake up until the dryads summoned them, their eternal nightmares only beginning.

"I wish we could stay. I like it here," Revna confessed as she pressed her body against Lanecea's soft curves while they watched the mourners wearing black pass by the huntress without looking up.

"I love being anywhere as long as I'm in your father's arms and surrounded by our children, but I cannot resist adventure. It's so thrilling and I truly don't want to disappoint our commander. It's an honor to be trusted with these missions. I'd like for you to help me, please. Will you help me blow your daddy's mind to thank him for wanting to stay with us?"

"You already blow his mind..."

"True - but not nearly enough. I want to do something spectacular for him. Did you know that there are so many castles throughout Europe?"

Revna nodded. She paid particular attention when Tarvos was teaching them their geography lessons, or at least attempting to teach as he licked nectar from her fingers.

"Yes, Tarvos told us that some are now abandoned..."

"Not by choice," Lanecea added. The vampires loved to wipe out those with noble blood.

Revna didn't need Lani to explain further and not just because of the risk of being overheard. The vampires were behind all that was evil and almost every massacre in history.

Had anyone looked over, no one would have thought anything of the raven-haired woman holding her daughter close as a long funeral procession snaked before them. Nor would they have thought anything at the sight of the girl's face buried against her mother's breasts, assuming she couldn't bear the sight. A shiver would have kissed their spines, however, had they heard the woman whisper to her daughter, "I want to watch vampires beg for mercy in the same castles where they slaughtered the nobles. I want to watch your father destroy the vampires - to see him blot out their memory. I want to watch him come close to slaughtering each one of the parasites until they wish they were dead, only for him to begin again. I don't think I will be able to stop cumming my brains out at the sight. I want to be drenched in their blood. I think I may have found the carrot I need for your mother to want to stay with us. Her job isn't nearly as exciting as staying with us in a carnage castle, don't you agree?"

Revna didn't have Lanecea's insatiable lust for vampire decimation, but Lanecea's electricity at just the thought, and her body's subsequent reaction was driving Revna just as crazy.

"Mom will like the castle, but I think she won't really care as long as she gets to stay between your legs and bathe you in blood. She won't leave you."

Lanecea wasn't nearly as confident as Revna was, but her pussy was seriously soaked as she imagined insisting on a new ritual: Herja bathing her in blood every night before bed. 

"Ooohhh god," Lanecea moaned as the last of the traitor's caskets entered the cemetery. "I need to cum so badly."

"Let's get you back to Daddy."

Lanecea laughed and moaned at the same time as they headed back to where Wolfstien and Storm were waiting for their allies to meet, the mission imperative. Just maybe, if they hurried, they would have a few minutes for Storm to have mercy before the meeting commenced. Lani desperately needed to cum and with a little luck, would be allowed to cum throughout the entire meeting. If not, she was certain her brain might explode, not to mention other parts of her electric body.