CHAPTER 27

The flicker of hope in Lanecea's eyes was extinguished when Stalker returned without Storm, Thorson, and Revna, bringing back not as much as a note before he lay with his brother at Lanecea's feet even after Lanecea checked his collar twice, just to be certain there really wasn't a message.

Tarvos discreetly looked away but not before noticing the queen's eyes mist with unshed tears.

"You were right, Little Lady, Stalker was much faster than I would have been, but now you can focus with the assurance that they are aware of your location. I shouldn't be away for too long and don't worry, I will take every precaution..."

Lanecea was struggling to listen, her focus distracted by the Book of Names. 

"I want updates...pictures at the very least."

"Of course," Tarvos assured the queen as she compiled a last-minute list matching the names of those on the waiting list to the vials of cum, each getting an allotment based on the Lanecea's criteria that she hadn't shared with a single soul - not even with Dieter.

"Thank you, Tarvos," Lanecea brushed a kiss on his cheek after tucking the last of the vials from Jehan's contribution the goddess had brought her less than an hour before into the satchel strapped onto the god's back. Hans was also preparing to leave, but he was heading in the opposite direction, his wife at his side.

"Stay put," Hans warned for the second time, looking down at his own list, "I won't be away for long..."

Lanecea, alone with her children and her court of nymphs and faeries, had nothing to fear with her wolves at her side and the gods not far from the castle.

****

Hans didn't make it as far as the portal, unfastening his trousers with one hand as he spread his wife's legs open with the other. Mrs. Wagner was already trembling in anticipation as she got into position. 

"Does she know?" The goddess met Hans' lightning-blue eyes after she had waited for him to cum deep within his wife, his muffled voice not fooling Rosmerta for a second.

Rosmerta had witnessed the couple's frenzied breeding over the past few weeks, the poor woman eagerly taking the onslaught of her husband's passion as he called out the queen's name over and over again, the woman not minding one bit as she lay on the grass with cum dripping down her legs.

"Of course she does - I think," Eva answered by accident although the goddess' question had been aimed at her husband. "Hans dedicated himself to her in the temple in Italy, but he's been crazy about her for years. My son, Tyson, is a result of that lust, I'm certain."

"He is," Resmerta assured the blond who was enjoying yet another pounding, at the same time revealing the fact she already knew the answer to her question but wanted to hear Hans' answer regardless. It made her divine little pussy tingle.

"Of course, she knows I want her, but there are boundaries we will never cross. She won't let me as much as kiss her breast if her king is not present. Loyal - that's our Lani, and although I feel that man takes her for granted, I wouldn't betray him either. He is a good man although not one of us."

"Yet..." Rosmerta smiled. "He enjoys taking care of the vampires."

"He does," Hans groaned, thrusting harder as the thought of Storm's talents made his cock throb even harder. His lust for the queen and deep-seated hatred for the vampires were a heady combination, Eva shuddering from head to toe already as she came hard beneath the onslaught.

Neither noticed the goddess give them privacy, heading back toward the castle with the still-warm cum donations.

****

"I see your vision," Rosmerta announced as she side-stepped Lanecea's wolves before setting down the vials of Jehan's cum, "and it is brilliant."

"It is, isn't it?" Lanecea grinned but didn't look up as she wrote down notes on a separate sheet of paper, assigning the recent cum donations to another lucky woman with family ties to Jehan's bloodline, the queen feeling generous as she allotted her two vials.

"You are going to need a translator with Hans away..."

Lanecea finally looked up.

"Are you volunteering?"

"Something like that," Rosmerta laughed. "The goddesses were quite entertained with this couple and I've heard from Deverra that your little orgy among their new worshippers has resulted in pregnancies. I know you, Lanecea. You don't do things in half-measures. This couple is just the first, aren't they?"

"You aren't mistaken. Here, do you see this map? Hans said that all of this...." Lanecea traced a large area with her finger, "...is my territory. Within my lands, they will be under my protection but I still expect them to bring me gifts, as is my right. While their wives are pregnant, I expect them to bring me gifts of cum each time they breed, not a drop wasted and then...when I see fit, I would like to..." 

Rosmerta laughed as Lanecea blushed.

"It's wicked and sexy and I love it!"

"I knew you would," Lani grinned. "Hans really inspired me when he said that mistresses were often left alone to their own devices when their men abandoned them for long periods. I read that some opened their own..." Lanecea looked over at her daughters who were within hearing range, "Well, I think using a feudal system is more appropriate and will draw less unwanted attention."

Rosmerta couldn't remember the last time she had laughed so hard, attempting to envision Lanecea opening her own brothel in Storm's absence. The thought that it had even crossed the queen's mind tickled the goddess's funny bone. Word had spread, of course, that the gods and goddesses in hiding would love Lanecea, but Rosmerta had never guessed just how much she would adore the Secret Keeper with her twisted, overactive imagination.

How Storm could leave her for so long alone and trust that she wouldn't set the world on fire in his absence was also a mystery, that woman up to trouble. 

"What's the plan? I won't step foot in a church - that's where I draw the line."

Lanecea had no intention of either of them needing to step foot within a church. The horny French couples would come to them if Lanecea planned her strategy just right, the kinky queen already setting her plan into motion.

"Will you please do me a favor?"

"Anything..."

"Please write a decree that all women living in my territory must bring their husband's sperm to me every morning, as tribute. I'm not particular about how they manage to collect it, but every last drop belongs to me." Lanecea stood, retrieving yet another book listing the names of the church's members, "I also wish to see the priest. Summon Pierres, the priest, to me. I have something special in mind for him. Thank you."

"Mmm."

The goddess' moan summed up Lanecea's thoughts perfectly.