CHAPTER 11

One by one the wives watched as their husbands sucked Lanecea's clit, but not every man passed Thorson's tests, the unfortunate led away through a side entrance, unlike the others who followed Hans toward their reward.

Although it felt incredibly good, Lanecea was eager for the next part of the evening to commence, the woman still held in Storm's arms utterly insatiable.

"I want the priest to suck my clit while two Cardinals give me foot worship - please," Lanecea made her request while kissing a trail up the length of Storm's neck.

"Fuck."

That said it all, but Storm motioned for the priest and two Cardinals he personally handpicked to approach the throne.

Within moments the three were worshipping Lanecea in earnest, the sight causing the king and prince's cocks to throb in earnest as well.

"Frey, please command the priest to lick my king's balls - they are getting rather messy..."

The incredibly shy priest obeyed Lady Lanecea's order, his eyes on her as he began to clean Storm's balls with his tongue.

"Mmm, it's so sexy to see this 'saint' worshipping the god of war. It's going to make me cum, My King."

"Not yet..."

Lanecea's moan was muffled in Revna's hair, her Goddess Mamma having turned her away so that her back was turned to their guests. It wasn't proper for Revna to see the priest lapping eagerly at her father's swollen balls. Revna, however, didn't seem to mind at all that she wasn't able to see anything past the warm flesh overflowing her mouth, milk dripping down her neck and dress.

"Please, My King, may I take over the evening's entertainment? I know exactly what our honored guest will enjoy observing and I don't know how much longer he can remain with us..."

"Go ahead, you have my permission."

"Thank you," Lanecea smiled up at Storm before turning her attention to her soldiers.

"Bring in My Prince's gifts."

The men bowed before striding out of the room, their black boots echoing before they returned moments later, dragging women by their hair with one hand and chained male vampires with their free hand before the first of her soldiers tossed the woman he'd been dragging with his gloved fist at Thorson's feet.

"My queen?" Thorson turned his attention to Lanecea, unsure what the territorial woman wished for.

"Go ahead, My Darling Prince. Use the pliers Frederick is offering you to pull out her fangs, then attach them to my dress right here..." Lanecea pointed to several empty hooks on her sexy little dress. "Then I want you to fuck her throat ruthlessly for my pleasure. Please don't cum in her mouth - I wouldn't like that. When you have finished using her, toss her off the dais to my men below... Oh, and Darling?"

"Yes?"

"If any of the vampire men have an erection by the time you are finished using the mouths of every vampiress my men have brought out for your pleasure, I want you to cut their cocks off and lay them at my feet."

"Oh yes..."

"Prince Thorson?"

"Mmm?"

"Enjoy your gift."

"Oh I will. Thank you very much. I love your creativity."

Lanecea once again was radiant as she watched her prince destroy their mouths and throat with his massive cock immediately after yanking their fangs from their gaping mouths. Lani stroked the still-wet fangs with her fingertips as they dangled from her dress while blood dripped from the vampiress' mouths, silver on the length of Thorson's cock as it plundered each of their mouths in turn.

Thorson was enjoying his gifts very much, his eyes never leaving Lani's as he held the vampire in place by her hair until he finally removed his cock from her throat, slapped her face with it, then moaned, his eyes darkening as his cum shot toward Lanecea, splashing on her body. He was getting much better at aiming, his cum missing his sister's body by a few inches.

"Mmm. You please me so much, Prince."

Thorson puffed out his chest with pride as he tossed the vampiress off the dais, Lanecea's men swarming the hapless vampire before she could hit the ground. Striking the ground would have been a far better fate.

"Don't look, My Darling," Lanecea warned as Revna switched boobs. "It isn't a night for girls, but I thought you would rather stay and feast than be sent to bed early."

"I won't look, I promise, Mamma. I only want you," Revna promised before giving Lanecea a taste of her own milk.

Lanecea didn't complain that she was unable to watch her prince thoroughly fucking mouth after mouth, using their throats for his pleasure while his father ensured Lani was pregnant once again. The babies, of course, would be gods, but the priest didn't know that as he continued to lick Storm's balls while Storm came deep within Lani over and over again.

Lani was excited, but she still couldn't bear to actually watch Thorson after he grabbed the hilt of the sword Hans held out to him. Instead, she turned her attention to Revna once again, moaning as the girl flicked her tongue on Lanecea's nipple, not bothering to try to stop the flow of spraying milk as she massaged Lanecea's boob with her fingers that couldn't possibly hold Lanecea's huge breast.

"Mmmm, you know how to make me feel so good. Thank you for being such a wonderful distraction, My Love."

Revna smiled up at Lanecea, basking like a flower in her praise before sucking hard for a minute.

"Mamma? Why would the people stop worshipping the goddesses and gods? I love worshipping you."

"Because Christians put them to death and they were afraid. A few kept the old ways though, remaining in hiding. That is about to change, though. The gods will be worshipped again. I love your worship, Sweetheart. You will be very good at training the common people, showing them how to please as well. Now, focus on sucking me. I wouldn't like you to have nightmares," Lani murmured as Thorson tossed the first bloody cock at Lanecea's feet.

Thorson didn't bother to wipe the blood from his blade as he sliced off each cock in quick succession, the vampires screaming and howling in torment, but they had no place to run - there was no escape as Thorson tossed the castrated vampires into the pit of soldiers and secret police who would ensure the vampires wished they had never stepped out of the underworld before they took their last breath.

Storm, at last, stood from his throne after Thorson had tossed the last hapless creature off the dais.

Thorson licked his lips as he swiped silver blood from the sword.

"Bring out my prey. I will show far less mercy than my son has just displayed," Storm called out, his declaration causing his insatiable queen to shiver in delight a second before she moaned as Thorson filled her womb, his cum mingling with his father's until Lanecea was very, very pregnant.

The evening was perfect, the gods and goddesses within her womb staking their claim within the territory in France as their parents became the vampires' worst nightmare.

"So perfect," Lanecea welcomed Thorson's ravenous kiss as her womb welcomed his bounty.

"We love pleasing you," Thorson confessed against Lanecea's kiss-swollen lips.

His stepmother was the perfect goddess, queen, Secret Keeper, Wolf Charmer, mistress, and temple to his father.

And she was theirs.