CHAPTER 31

Tarvos stood to the side barely able to move out of the way as he watched King Storm capture his queen mid-twirl, tossing her transparent dress into the bonfire. The flames licked the gause, the fire causing Queen Lanecea's skin to flush as the king carried her naked body away from the ceremonial fire. The half-bull didn't bother to reach down, giving his throbbing cock relief as it slapped against his abdomen with pent-up fury, desperate to breed. He'd get relief soon enough, dawn already just hours away, but he preferred to remain in a state of agony, watching as the king pinned his queen against the trunk of a tree, devouring her neck as his hand teased her soaking wet pussy.

Storm was already rock-hard as he made his way through the gathered crowd of immortals and mortals, his dripping cock leading the way as he headed straight for the royal couple. 

Lanecea, however, was not as discreet as she thought she was, immediately glancing down at his slick penis, her features pained.

"Don't worry, Priestess, I showered first. My balls are so full and heavy that they are painful...they need you - I need you."

Queen Lanecea didn't acknowledge his confession, turning her head a little so she could look up at her king although that only gave him better access to her neck, causing a moan of pleasure to escape her lips.

"Please, My King, he is so needy."

"And rightly so," King Storm ignored his body's suffering, his teeth grazing lower sending shivers down to Lanecea's toes.

"Yes...but it breaks my heart to have to leave him behind every time the veil closes. He is part of you," the irony of her words was completely lost on the queen as she continued, "and I need him."

"I am very, very needy, tormented, ravenous, desperate," Storm laid it all out before his soul before catching a droplet of milk with his tongue before it could drip from her nipple. 

"And?" King Storm watched as Storm lost his train of thought, fixated on his queen's ripe breasts that had filled out better than he had dreamed, even larger filled with milk and dripping in earnest.

"...a damn fool. I'm going to cum and I haven't even touched my cock...doesn't that tell you everything?"

King Storm was incredibly stubborn, after all, he'd witnessed his queen's countless tears. A little suffering - or a lot in this case - never hurt anyone. Storm had enough brains left even when without possessing his second soul to realize his queen was delectable and no one would ever be her competition. It was a good start, but King Storm wouldn't be convinced that easily.

Storm swore under his breath as he looked up into King Storm's unrelenting eyes before lowering them just as quickly, realizing his defeat, but he didn't lower them quickly enough, Lanecea's glossy inner thighs capturing his attention. It had been so long - a thousand and one years at the very least - or that is how it felt.

Not bothering to look out for bugs or tree roots, Storm lay on his back, his cock spraying as he reached for Lanecea's hips, pulling her down onto his face.

"Ooooh..." Queen Lanecea sighed and moaned at the same time, her brain instantly delirious with pleasure and Storm was just getting started.

King Storm swore as well, but not in anger as he watched his body lose control, cum streaking through the air before raining down on his queen as he feasted on nectar, food for kings.

"He...needs...mmmme," Lanecea gasped, beyond breathless as her nectar flowed down the back of his throat, her body desperate to feed the poor, famished man. 

Storm wasn't the only one desperate for Lanecea, Thorson already stripping out of his clothes as fast as humanly possible before attempting to squeeze her boobs around his dripping cock.