CHAPTER 3

Lanecea had waited until Storm and Thorson had cum several times, spraying like geysers beneath the table until she was drenched once more before signaling to the girls that their time was up although they were aware of that fact, the bull-god bellowing outside the door once again. Fortunately, he was also invisible or Herja may have heard his gruff voice over the rattle of her car keys.

Brushing a tender kiss on Storm's lips, then Thorson's, Lanecea whispered, "Thank you," before she held out her hands to her children, focused on their hands within hers as she stepped around Herja, the door propped open.

Within seconds, they were already missed.

Storm gave them a head start, waiting for Herja to head to work before making sure Thorson and Revna were ready for another day of "sorely lacking education." Imagining Lanecea's voice in his head made him smile. Keeping an eye on the time, Storm was certain he might just be able to make a quick pit-stop on his way to work.

****

"Mmm," Lanecea purred as Storm wrapped his arms around her.

The queen was surprised and utterly delighted as Storm surprised her with his presence before starting work. "I just love you..." her breathless voice announced the obvious.

Storm didn't respond, kissing Lanecea until all rational thought flew away, her poor babies choking as he slid his hand between her legs without breaking their kiss.

"Mmm," Laneacea moaned, all that was left of her non-existent vocabulary captured by his absolutely divine, famished mouth.

Freya laughed as she assisted the sputtering infant, replacing him with his sister as Willow rotated her babies while Lanecea's brain was muddled once again, only capable of moaning her head off, apparently. Lanecea was melting and a leaking mess as Storm thrust deep within her, pounding relentlessly over and over again before scooping her into his arms, and heading straight to the pond for an impromptu bath.

"That's not a good idea," Freya warned Storm, stopping him in his tracks. "It is Lanecea's scrying pool. Let me show you."

Waving her hand over the water, Freya revealed in the water's surface a live-time view of his son struggling to do his lessons with a woman leaning on his desk not even trying to be discreet as she gazed down at his crotch, an unmistakable hunger in her eyes.

"I really don't like her," Lanecea managed to whisper before looking away from the scene in the pond, the graceful swans not disrupting the perfect view. "Please, Storm, don't you think they would get a far better education if they did their lessons with my children? I have the best tutors in the kingdom..."

"They wouldn't even need to come to Atlantis for their lessons," Willow added, assisting the queen in presenting her case, "There is a chamber located within throwing distance from your farm, just beneath the ground. It is perfectly safe and nearby so you wouldn't need to worry..."

Lanecea didn't mean to interrupt, a whimper escaping her lips as Storm sat on the edge of the pond, still watching Thorson and that woman as he pulled Lanecea down hard on his jutting cock, her body spasming as it encased him perfectly. His fingers constantly teasing her pussy was making her spray and leak in earnest, the babies unable to keep up as she fed them in record-breaking time, thanks to Storm discovering her boobs' secret. Apparently, her pussy and boobs were connected. Who would have known?

Tarvos lay nearby, the toddlers tumbling over his back as they crawled on him, their younger siblings clutching his fur as they attempted yet again to keep up with the older children, determined that this day would definitely be the day they would take their first steps, not for lack of trying. The ox's flanks heaved, covered with a thin sheen of sweat as he watched Storm and Lanecea, the scent of their lust driving his thick cock wild. 

"Oh for goodness sake," Freya frowned, "don't spray on the children!"

"Such a brute!" A faerie gasped, joining others as they quickly gathered up armfuls of children, attempting to keep them clear of the god's erupting cock.

"Mmm...so good..." Lanecea trembled as Storm bred her, no longer distracted by her magical pond, "We don't speak badly of males, Halley. Tarvos...oh god...mmm yesss....is not a...ahhh...brute."

"That's right. I'm a perfect gentleman," Tarvos grinned, pressing his massive body as close as possible to Lanecea's as he licked up his cum that had spattered across her body, not bothering to ask permission first. After all, unlike Lanecea and Storm who were half gods, as fully divine, no one would challenge him.

Storm, however, wasn't just anyone, looking up as he frowned at the god.

"You will ask my permission before touching Lanecea. She's mine."

Tarvos grinned, his long tongue licking his own cum from his lips as he raised his head from the queen's hip.

"My apologies," the ox-man conceded. After all, he wasn't keen on Dieter breeding his Blossom with other bulls and Blossom didn't hold a candle up to the queen. "Let me make it up to you. Halley, gather the children..."

Halley, as head nanny, frowned, still not impressed with the god who sorely lacked social graces, but she did as she was told, the bull-god holding rank. 

It wasn't long before the preschoolers walked at Tarvos' side, the toddlers squished together on his massive back with the faeries and goddesses surrounding Storm and Lanecea, their arms, and the queen's filled with babies. Storm had his hands full holding Lanecea against his heart, his cock still thrusting over and over again within her as he managed to walk at the god's side, the group leaving the horned guards and imprisoned vampires behind as they entered the underground passage. 

The nymphs whispered to the faeries, excitement in their voices, "Oh it has been so long since we were in the tunnels, but I'm quite certain it is not far from The Great Cliffs and to the right..."

"What is?" Lanecea managed to ask as she called down to her companions from over Storm's broad shoulder.

"The Oak Grove and the passage that links Storm's farm to the Underworld Kingdom. Haven't you seen the grove when you were visiting?"

Lanecea blushed meeting Storm's eyes. She'd been too focused on worshipping to notice much else.

Storm grinned at the woman in his arms, before addressing the nymphs, "I know the Oak Grove you are referring to. It is quite magical."

"Of course it is," Freya agreed before kissing Clannal's cherubic cheek, the baby cooing with delight as she looked up into Freya's eyes. "That grove is very magical and the perfect place to hide these little gods. You do own that grove, don't you? If I am not mistaken, it is located on your property...."

"Yes, I do," Storm realized what the goddess was implying. 

He was able to protect Lanecea's children after all, the divine babies and toddlers able to hide with their nymph nannies close to their mother, undetected by vampires, or his wife.

"You're staying," Storm announced, holding Lanecea even tighter against his heart, if that were possible.

"May we stay too please?" Reagan tugged impatiently on Storm's sleeve, the towering man not stopping kissing her mother, not even to breathe. 

Storm managed to nod, satisfying Lanecea's very impatient daughter as he tangled his fingers in Lani's hair.

"Oh thank you, Sir!" The sisters chorused, giving him a huge hug before turning to Tarvas, "Can we please go faster? Revna will be so surprised!"

"We are going as fast as we can, Little Ladies, besides, your sister already knew you were staying forever, remember?"

"Oh right," Princess Llia grew thoughtful before smiling again, her green eyes sparkling in the dim light, torches lighting the way, "but this time her dad gave his permission, so it is officially official."

"Something like that," the great bull-man grinned, looking over at the centaur god who was distracted, determined to devour his priestess en route.