CHAPTER 2

Lanecea was more than a little restless as she lay in Thorson's bed, her head resting on his heart, and it had nothing at all to do with her very tender body and sore back. After all, if given the choice, she wished she was still being plundered at that very moment, but the prince needed to get some sleep before focusing on his lessons and Storm was still very married. 

Running her fingers through her hair, Lanecea silently called upon all the gods, listing them one by one as she prayed, with the exception of Storm. Ever since the moment she'd discovered he had gotten married, she no longer prayed to him at night, certain he was far too busy focused on making that damn bed squeak, therefore she was only able to pray to him within regular business hours, Monday to Friday, 9 am - 6 pm.

Lanecea prayed in earnest, her fingers entwined with Thorson's as she pleaded with all available gods to protect her sons from the vampire army, to return her king safely, and for her many children she wished she hadn't left behind, her mother's heart anxious to be with them once more. She couldn't help but smile thinking of her daughters who had finally stopped their endless chatter, Lanecea having to warn the girls to remain silent when Herja had returned. After all, it would look very odd if Revna suddenly developed a habit of talking to herself. The girls had giggled, struggling to remain silent until they could race to Revna's bedroom, making up for lost time. Perhaps the veil would remain open, allowing the girls to remain inseparable after the king returned for his family. Cold talons gripped the queen's heart as she thought once again of her king and sons laying alone on a forsaken battlefield while she remained safe, held in Prince Thorson's arms, Lanecea's heart bleeding at the thought.

"You can't sleep?" Thorson whispered in the darkness before kissing her forehead as though it would help calm her heart, which it did.

"Thank you for your kiss. No, I can't sleep a wink. I didn't mean to wake you with my restlessness. My brain feels like it is about to explode and my spirit is worried, so I'm trying to pray but don't have any peace yet. I am afraid something is very wrong..."

Thorson remained silent. What could he say? "They are just fine." He wouldn't know and would never lie to Lani, so instead, he stroked her hair in the darkness, raining tender kisses on her forehead which seemed to be just what she really needed after all - that and his cock that he was pushing between her legs, sheathing its length deep within her. Thorson was a quick learner, discovering in the two days he had spent in the kingdom, how much she hated feeling empty.

"Prince...did King Storm show you that map? The one with the tunnels?"

"Yes, why?"

"I was just thinking...how far do those tunnels stretch? I mean, once you reach The Great Cliffs, then what? King Storm would be worried, I think, if he returns for me and I am not here nor at the castle with the children, but, once he returns, wouldn't it be fun to explore those tunnels? If you brought the map, I'm certain we wouldn't get lost."

"That is a good idea and would be a great adventure, but the king told me that the tunnels branch out to a cavern  - several actually - that are scattered beneath the four corners of the earth. There might even be one nearby, you never know. As long as we tell Dad where we are heading, maybe we can go sooner, perhaps even when I return this afternoon. It will take your mind off your worries, so that would be good."

"I like the idea," Lanecea agreed, always up for an adventure.

"Will you join me tomorrow? You wanted to see my teacher..."

"Oh I do, but I need to return to the castle with Tarvos in the morning. The children need me, but I shouldn't be gone too long. It would have been nice if there was enough room here - it would make my heart feel better not being so far away from my Littles, but that is alright. At least Tarvos is willing to take me back first thing in the morning."

"I have a plan..."

****

"Behave," Lanecea whispered a warning to her daughters who stood on either side of their sister, the poor girl struggling to keep a poker face as she sat at the table eating breakfast as though it was an ordinary Monday.

"Yes, Mamma," Reagan grinned, then turned her attention to catching a berry in her mouth before Revna could bring it to her lips. "Thanks," she whispered, grinning at Revna.

"Can we go to school with our sister?" Llia addressed her mother as Lanecea licked Storm's cock beneath the table while stroking Thorson's.

"No," Lanecea decided as she switched cocks, hesitating a moment before she took Thorson's into her mouth, "You don't want to be the cause of Revna getting into trouble at school and she will be considered crazy if she spends the day talking to herself. I won't like you falling behind in your lessons either, so no."

"We can be quiet," Reagan attempted one last time to make her mother change her mind, causing Llia to giggle, "We almost died last night having to be quiet for so long!"

Storm smiled at the girls as Lanecea continued to stroke his cock beneath the table, determined to satiate him before he needed to leave for work. The girls reminded him a lot of their mother when she was their age when he had first crowned her his queen.

The girls proved they could be silent, clamping their hands over their mouths as Herja joined them in the kitchen, their mother winking at her daughters before also falling silent, her lips wrapped around Thorson's cock. It made her pussy tingle watching the males struggle to keep a poker straight face on a typical Monday morning as Lanecea knelt beneath the table, switching back and forth sucking their cocks as she stroked them in unison needing to make them feel very good, their balls fully drained before they stood from the table. She didn't need them to risk giving their secret away by giving her that longed-for, "My Good Girl," their hands playing with her beneath the table conveying exactly that and much more as Lanecea purred from her position between their legs.