CHAPTER 6

IGNACY

IGNACY

One more thrust of her tongue and Lanecea would lose her mind and Storm's pride in her, and with that desperate, hazy thought, Lani scooted away from Revna for the umpteenth time in less than an hour.

"My king...must be proud...oh god...of me," Lanecea struggled in earnest to catch her breath as she willed her body to calm down - a losing battle, especially when Revna wouldn't let up, continuing to grope her as she tugged her back down onto the floor. "I'm desperate."

Revna took mercy on her mother, needing to hear "Good Girl" as well although that wasn't likely to happen anytime soon after being so naughty, but seeing her mamma distressed at the possibility of displeasing her father brought Revna back to her senses.

"Okay, I'll help you make Daddy proud of you. You're just so sexy that it is hard to be good."

"Thank you - and thank you for the compliment. Be a doll, will you and pass me that coat."

Revna looked over to where Lani was pointing as she gripped a chair with white knuckles, her legs still wobbly. She couldn't help but grin at the effect she had on her mother. One more lick and Lani would have been cumming her brains out - now that was talent, especially when not blessed with a cock.

"You are so sexy Mamma that you are going to drive the vampire insane!"

Lanecea grinned at that declaration as she attempted to tug the trench coat closed, the silver skull buttons gleaming in the dim light, but it was impossible as her boobs were far too large

Lanecea grinned at that declaration as she attempted to tug the trench coat closed, the silver skull buttons gleaming in the dim light, but it was impossible as her boobs were far too large. Lani gave up, allowing the uniform to drape open revealing her nudity beneath the dark folds as she tugged on black leather gloves that were just a little too big. Joannes wouldn't mind if she borrowed his coat and gloves for the night, after all, he'd left them behind. 

"How do I look, Darling? Please tell me the truth."

"I think you will terrify the vampire because he will just see the uniform and won't know you are as soft as a marshmallow underneath. That's a secret, but I think he will cum his brains out too when he sees your boobs - I would."

Lanecea laughed as she attempted to brush her long hair away from her eyes with leather gloves.

"Thank you - that was a perfect answer. Now, I know we have been having fun tonight, but I can't shake the feeling that your dad is going to be very disappointed in me and not just because I came so close to cumming several times. That he may forgive, but he will not be pleased if he returns first and discovers that we are alone. Heinrich and Jans were assigned to protect me, not assist your mother on a hunt, so I think I'm going to be in a heap of trouble, and of course, he will likely return first with my luck, not just because he is a fierce hunter. What am I going to do...?"