CHAPTER 11

None of the men gathered within the sanctuary were praying, although they joined the congregants in bowing their heads as Lanecea slipped back into the pew just before the priest stepped into position behind the ornate silver cross. Lani wasn't paying much attention to the priest either, but for completely different reasons as she reached for her cloak. The child shivered, looking at Storm warily, paling as his eyes immediately dropped to the man's erection.

"Poor lamb," Lanecea whispered, "I've got you."

The child could barely fit on her lap, not able to understand a word she said either as the queen tucked her cloak around his limbs, creating an impromptu safe space as she pulled the fabric over the side of the child's face leaving just enough room for him to breathe while blocking out his surroundings. Every hurting child deserved to be snuggled within a cocoon, Lani supposed, going simply by instinct and her all-too-fresh memories.

Minerva looked as though she would be reduced to ash as her unfortunate faithful had been if she remained within the chapel a moment longer.

"The little one's name is Benito, and the older one, Angelo," Minerva whispered close to Lani's hair before informing the queen that she would be waiting once again with Honos within the courtyard.

Lani nodded, acknowledging that she had heard the goddess before smiling down at the little boy within her arms, his dark brown eyes pausing his timid study of Storm to look back up at the regal queen cuddling him against her vibrating heart before he slid his thumb within his mouth. The queen's heart melted, of course. He was so sweet she just wanted to eat him up, but sucking his thumb wasn't good for his teeth, Lanecea gently removing his thumb before kissing his fingers. This one belonged in her arms, held close to her heart, and, immediately after the service, Lanecea planned on begging Storm for permission to keep him. Then there was Angelo, his dark head leaning on her arm as the service began. He'd be staying too, of course, if Storm agreed to his queen's request, which she believed he would, her heart vibrating with hope...

Storm glanced down at Lanecea cradling the little boy in her arms, watching as his woman brushed a kiss on top of the older boy's head as she leaned against Storm's arm, tapping into his strength. Reaching over, he entwined his fingers with hers as the priest began his dreary sermon in Latin, those gathered unable to understand a single word he said. 

Their children didn't seem to mind at all that the priest couldn't be understood, their eyes drinking in the ornate architecture of the incense-scented cathedral, men and women dressed in their finest clothes pressed like sardines within the four walls. Tradition ran deep for the Italians, their gods long forgotten, but it was a fact that Freya's stories were far more interesting, the black-robed priest's monotone voice unable to hold the attention of the faithful even if they had understood his sermon.

Storm looked away from their children for a moment, turning his attention back to his mistress who looked up at him at that very moment, her eyes like a child's in a pet store, filled with hope and love as she silently begged him to say yes. His wink wasn't a yes by any means, but it made Lanecea purr, her smile radiant as she held the child who was already fast asleep with his cheek resting against her warm breast.

"Thank you," Lani's voice was softer than a whisper before she rested her head on Storm's shoulder, ignoring the men who were not very discreet as they looked over at the royal couple, their cocks still throbbing.

"You've managed to ensnare every man with a pulse," Storm whispered against her hair.

"Mmmhmmm," Lanecea agreed, hoping Storm wouldn't mind. It was, of course, part of her master plan. 

Besides, Storm and Thorson never had a reason to doubt her loyalty although she was definitely up to trouble. 

His Lani was always up to something.

****

Minerva took care of the children, overseeing they were bathed and dressed in more appropriate clothing before ordering the maid's brother to burn their choir robes as the parents began to arrive at the castle bringing not only their altar boy sons but their other sons as well, just to be sure the queen was pleased, which she was of course. After all, it was just a matter of time before the younger boys would fall prey to the lecherous priests and cardinals.

Deverra smiled at the little boys, her voice whisper-soft as she led them to where Minerva was waiting, the maid quickly preparing the bath water for the next batch of boys. Taran and Fintan weren't bothered in the least by the language barrier, Lanecea's sons already playing with the freshly scrubbed altar boys who would soon be their brothers if Lanecea got her wish. Lanecea's wolves stood guard, watching as the boys played, their massive bodies blocking off the entrance to the Great Hall where the cardinals gathered, their shackles already raised in warning.

Lanecea sighed straight to her toes as she sat on her throne wearing her favorite vampire fang chain gown, the king and prince stark naked except for their signature chain hanging from their hips. The cardinals were already groaning at the sight of the royals' massive cocks that struck their chests rhythmically in response to their queen's siren call. 

"Do not allow them to enjoy each other's asses tonight. I wish for the cardinals to learn that I own their cocks and they will only receive pleasure when I see fit," Lanecea looked up at her prince, relaying her heart's desire to the young man who was dying to ravish her after not being allowed to touch her since he'd woken up an eternity ago.

Thorson didn't look too thrilled at being placed on Cardinal-sitter duty, Lanecea empathizing with the young man a moment before he sprayed his cum on both of the queen's boobs, his father covering Thorson's cum a moment later until their combined essence dripped from her nipples.

"Thank you, My King and Prince. I know you are disappointed, My Darling, but it is important to me. You will still be able to watch from your position near the Cardinals. If they should begin to enjoy an ass, you will immediately bring it to my attention. I intend to deal with their transgressions swiftly and immediately tonight. You know I love and respect you both, but tonight I wish to teach those men a lesson they will never forget - and thoroughly enjoy it."

Thorson laughed and moaned at the same time before kissing Lanecea. The night should be very interesting, her wild immagination not one to disappoint.