CHAPTER 16

"Herja, kneel beside my throne now and spread your legs. I want you to suck my boob while you hold your dress up with your free hand so Storm can watch."

Herja moaned as she instantly obeyed.

"I'm impressed with how fast you can listen to instruction," Lanecea praised the woman who was already in position, holding her dress up over her hips as she took Lanecea's breast into her mouth.

"Mmm," Herja acknowledged that she heard Lani although she didn't lift her eyes from the boob she was sucking as though she was starving, not hesitating at all to suck another woman's breast.

"Your tongue feels very good. You are pleasing me," Lanecea murmured before sliding just the tip of the bone within Herja's pussy, teasing her slowly but relentlessly as Herja's pussy got very wet.

Eva was stroking her own pussy as she watched Revna reclaim her position on her mamma's lap, sucking Lanecea's boob in tandem with her mother.

"Goddess Lanecea rewards those who are devoted to her - those she can trust," Eva instructed Lanecea's priestesses.

Lanecea smiled at Eva but was focused on clicking the bones hanging from her neck together every time she thrust the bone dildo deeper within Herja's pussy until Herja was begging in earnest, Lani's breast muffling her pleading.

Lani was kind, slowing down her thrusting hand although well aware that it was making Herja's torment even worse.

"You will not cum without permission, Herja. Use self-control. I know you have some and want to make me very pleased with you. Cross your legs tight and focus on your obedience. Let your need to please be stronger than your need for release."

Herja was trembling in earnest finally looking up from Lani's breast to Lanecea's eyes, immediately regretting that decision although she couldn't look away as Lani's hunter-green eyes searched every inch of Herja's soul.

"I need to trust you, Herja. I need to know that you are more loyal to me than you have been to your husband. I'll be putting my life in your hands and don't take that lightly. Do you love me?"

Herja raised her head long enough to whisper, "You know I do. You see my soul and know that I'm in love with you and watching Revna enjoy you has made me very jealous. I'm crazy about you but didn't know how to tell you...or show you since you've been so disappointed."

"You are correct - I have been very disappointed in you, as my love for your husband is as high as the heavens and deeper than the deepest ocean. I have struggled with this pain and confusion, but you must be always honest with me - it is very important. Your confession makes my heart feel better. If you are crazy about me, then you will not allow me to be harmed when... And there is no need to be jealous of Revna. I have two boobs - you only had to tell me how you felt and you could have been enjoying my breast as well all this time, with Storm's permission - of course." Lanecea looked up at Storm once again, "Would Herja have your permission to suck my boobs even when you are at work? I've noticed how much she has wanted to suck me while I teach the classes, but didn't know how to acknowledge what was obvious..."

"I want to suck your boobs all the time - not just when you are teaching, although how passionate you get drives my pussy crazy. I need to lick you too and have dreamed of falling asleep with my tongue deep within you, but your pussy is always filled with cock..." Herja clarified while also looking disappointed before Storm was able to give permission, although it sounded like she was also adding to her wishlist.

"Yes, of course. I will love to watch Herja sucking your boobs and she may enjoy your breasts even when I am not home. I know you need this too, as the goddess of nurturing. I'm not upset in the least - your desire for my queen is very sexy," Storm paused for a second before adding, "You may drown between her legs if you fall asleep like that."

"Thank you," Lanecea murmured as her thoughts wandered for a moment, the queen not hearing Storm and Herja moaning as they envisioned the changes that would take place once they returned home just before Lanecea finally pulled the bone out of Herja's pussy, placing it, still wet, within the box. "Perhaps Hans is right... That's enough, Herja. You will remain horny and in need of release during your training, and then, if you are a good girl and impress me after you've been trained, I will ask Storm to let you cum."

Herja almost came on the spot, the change of dynamics rather sexy, but she still needed to clarify.

"If I please you, and show you my devotion, you will ask my husband for permission to let me cum for you?"

"You catch on quickly," the notoriously kinky noblewoman grinned before kissing Storm. "You're mine," Lani whispered against his lips.

Storm did not doubt that Lani possessed his mind, heart, soul, body, and cock and worshipped every inch of him.

"Herja, clean my pussy, making sure to be thorough, then kiss me. I want to taste Storm and my lust for each other on your lips."

The woman moaned, squeezing her legs tight as she obeyed, while both Revna and her father adjusted to have a better view of Herja being very thorough. Both moaned as well when Herja finally raised her glossy lips while remaining on her knees.

"Mmm, you taste so good," Lanecea murmured as she kissed and licked every inch of Herja's lips and mouth, much to the delight of all the men watching the two women making out.

Herja nearly came once again as Lanecea staked her territory, leaving no doubt that she was very territorial and the man holding her was her greatest territory.

"Yours," Herja whispered before Lanecea sucked Herja's tongue, savoring the taste of Storm.

"You learn quickly, Herja. I believe you have potential," Lanecea's eyes met Herja's after she raised her head, Herja's mouth no longer tasting like Storm's cum.

Herja was aware that her statement had pleased Lani, but was still to realize that if she wanted kisses like that one, she had better do a lot of licking.

Storm, however, could always read Lanecea's mind, and her kinky thoughts were driving him wild.

"Please," Herja's begging made Lanecea's pussy tingle as she pleaded with Hans to let her suck Lanecea just a little bit longer before beginning her training.

"You need to work very hard if you wish to impress Lanecea by Friday. I'm sure you want to feel her use that bone on your pussy again?"

"Oh yes..." Herja was already standing. Glancing over at her daughter who was far more privileged, Herja followed Hans into the night, the two heading in the opposite direction to Lanecea's training facility, but Herja wouldn't know that.

Even if she did, her brain was far too foggy, lust consuming her thoughts.

Hans, like the Pied Piper, led Herja toward a hidden staircase deep within the grove, humming as dryads, armed to the teeth, soluted the chief of the secret police, Herja seeing only trees with their branches swaying in the sudden wind.