CHAPTER 18

The cell phone vibrated in Herja's back pocket, the sensation causing the woman's pussy to tingle, but it didn't take much. It would be another hour before Herja could take her lunch break, but, unable to resist, she pulled her phone out surprised to see an email from her husband. 

"Your Competition."

Herja glanced over her shoulder after reading that subject line, then pressed play.

Llia's timing was always perfect, the girl choosing to remain invisible as she watched her stepmother lose her mind while watching the fuckfest she'd missed out on, the poor woman gripping the edge of a counter before she finished watching the end of the third video. As a goddess, there was no reason for Llia to even touch her stepmother - one of the perks of being divine.

Twisting Herja's buttplug clockwise five times - once for each of her Mamma's slaves - Llia then thrust it within Herja's ass but didn't pull it out fully, matching her father's rhythm in all three videos. Unfortunately, Herja drew attention as she collapsed onto the floor, moaning her head off.

"Finger yourself, Mommy Slave, and tell me who you belong to," Llia whispered against Herja's hair while remaining invisible. 

"I belong to your mamma," Herja whispered, but it appeased Llia. 

Llia grinned, keeping the buttplug in perpetual thrusting mode as she stepped away from Herja's coworkers who were gaping at the woman cumming her brains out.

"Are you alright, Herja?"

Llia laughed her head off but thankfully was invisible at the sound of genuine concern in their voices. How was her stepmother going to explain what they'd just witnessed? Now this should be fun.

Herja could barely collect her thoughts as she came back down to earth, the buttplug unrelenting in its thrusting, perfectly in sync with Storm thousands of miles away. A devious gleam danced in Llia's eyes as she watched the orb imitate a battering ram beneath Hera's snug uniform. How long would it take for these working women to notice? Llia leaned forward from her perch on the desk, the goddess entertained, to put it mildly.

"I'm so sorry - I think I'm losing my mind," Herja moaned, sending her invisible stepdaughter into another fit of giggles. "I've been working on a project during my absence and my mind must have wandered. I forgot where I was for a few minutes."

"This - project - must be very sexy," Sarah grinned as she helped Herja off the floor. "I'm dying to hear more about it."

Herja licked her lips before switching into full marketing mode.

"It's not only for men - women will enjoy it as well," Herja informed her co-workers as she resumed her duties. "Have you ever wondered what it would be like to suck another woman's boobs?"

Meaghan crossed her legs tight, but nodded as she blushed.

"It's heaven..." Herja winked as she attempted to show with her hands boobs that were much too large to hold.

"Damn," Meaghan swore as she ran to the washroom, her poor pussy leaking in earnest.

"Well done, Mommy Slave," Llia whispered as she stood to leave. "You are learning quickly how to please Mamma. You know...Mamma has brilliant ideas but I think she needs you - bossiness and all."

"Of course your mother needs me," Herja agreed once when was out of earshot, "but I need her far more. Now will you please make this buttplug stop fucking me? I can't concentrate."

"It will only stop when Daddy takes a break from fucking Mamma. Magic is very real you know."

Llia laughed, as she headed back to the farm, Herja's moan of dispair still ringing in her ears. Herja might not be so terrible after all, Llia decided, the woman's misery tickling her wicked little funny bone.

****

"You're back early," Freya smiled at the young goddess as she stood in the doorway flanked by Lanecea's fairie nannies, Willow not yet back from her evening spent with her husband.

"The plan is working - I think," Llia grinned as she embraced the goddess. "Are you going to wait for Willow?"

"No, she deserves the night off. Now, when Herja returns, let her know that I've taken the older children back to their mother. She failed the test and Lanecea is suffering. I am surprised she agreed to it, but I believe Lani holds onto hope much longer than she should. Between us, I don't think that Herja should be given any more chances. Your mother is only trying so hard because of Storm. If Herja wasn't his gift, we both know she would be much happier if they were separated for the foreseeable future, but she needs to be gracious. I think we should help your mother..."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I'll show you after I return your siblings to your mother."

Hallie, the head faerie nanny had remained silent but stepped forward.

"I'll watch the babies until Herja returns - and when she is busy. Please reassure Lani that she has nothing to worry about but will be missed, of course. I know it isn't my business, but I agree with you, Freya. Lanecea deserves nothing but happiness and Herja...I've never liked her."

"Nor have I," Freya stated the obvious, everyone in the nine realms knowing she wasn't a fan of the blonde, "but Lanecea insists on tolerating her as long as she has some value to the operation. That has changed, of course, since Storm gave Herja as a gift. I think he may have made that move intentionally, knowing Lanecea will be walking on thin ice now. Perhaps he thought that gift would ensure our Lani behaves."

The thought was laughable, the ladies laughing their heads off at the thought.

Freya turned, placing the map she had drawn on the kitchen table so Herja would see it when she returned from work. 

"You're correct, Auntie Freya," Llia trailed her fingertip over the map showing Herja how to reach the castle where the others were staying, "Daddy accidentally - or purposely - backed Mamma into a corner, but as queen, she is still going to make her moves. I don't think we should give Mommy Slave any more chances to do the right thing. I don't think it is the right thing any longer. A slave is meant to serve and please and that is exactly what Mommy Slave will do. Mamma has better things to worry about if she is to succeed in ridding the world of vampires."

Llia's eyes had darkened to a deep hunter green as she hugged her siblings goodbye before Freya and the nannies headed toward the underworld. Herja would be needing Llia, the little imp laughing as she rubbed her hands together.

"Hallie, it's time for me to pay Mommy Slave another visit at work. I want to keep her a moaning mess, never knowing when I'm going to show up."

"Behave, Llia," Hallie warned the goddess but Llia didn't hear her, the princess already on her way to pay Herja a visit.