CHAPTER 2

Although he hadn't spent nearly as much time with Lanecea as Storm had, Wolfstein knew Lanecea perfectly. The woman was ruthless but had never brandished a weapon in her life, nor did she have any desire to do so. Watching, however, was a different matter.

Wolfstein waited until Lanecea had cum again and again, Storm exceptionally merciful as he bred her while their allies gathered within their headquarters.

"Would you like to watch tonight's hunt, Darling?" Wolfstein asked a moment after Lanecea had come back down to earth but was distracted by the sight of her sons lapping up the torrent of lust flowing from her pussy.

"Thank you for the offer, Sir, but I am needed here. The children need me and I am hoping to convince Herja to stay. I need my bodyguard and it was pointless to train her if she is going to keep running back to work..."

"I believe you need her more for pleasure than as a bodyguard," Wolfstein pointed out as he searched Lanecea's eyes, "after all, you are guarded at all times. We are everywhere..."

Lanecea wouldn't dare correct Wolfstein's assumption. Yes, she was training Herja to make her happy as well, but didn't exactly need her, the tongues licking her pussy at that moment confirming Lanecea's feelings. Thankfully the last of the men they had been waiting to join them walked in the door at that moment, but Wolfstein was still waiting for Lanecea to express her heart.

"I don't trust her, Sir - not fully - and don't feel that...well, if she decides to leave us, so be it. May I please make a request?"

"You may have anything your heart desires - you know that."

"Thank you, Sir."

Lanecea, however, looked up into Storm's eyes instead, making her request of her king and owner.

"Please, Sir, I would like to be given Captain Kazimiers as my slave. I would love to own him, but not as a sex slave to replace Herja when she turns her back on me, which I believe will be her decision tonight. I would like him as my slave as I would like to begin collecting high-ranking traitors. It would thrill me to see them kneeling at my feet as I watch you destroy their allies for my entertainment. The thought of the captain - and others in my collection later - licking vampire blood from my feet as he thanks me for sparing his life is mmmm, don't you think?"

"You're imagination makes me so hard," Storm confessed with a grin. "Of course I will bring back the captain for your collection tonight. I look forward to seeing him cum as I fuck your brains out on top of the broken vampire carcasses."

"Thank you for making me so happy," Lanecea whispered against Storm's lips after he'd lifted her into his arms, their boys readjusting as they continued to lick the overflow.

"You've heard our Lani - she is to have a collection of traitors in high-ranking positions. You are to not only guard her at all times but ensure she is very pleased. No one is to be spared."

"Thank you, Sir," Lanecea's words were muffled around Storm's invading tongue, but she remained held in his arms, her long legs wrapped around her king's hips as he stepped closer to the table bearing documents and maps, their boys scooting backwards as well until they were kneeling beneath the table as they continued to feed.

"Move over, Boys. I want Mamma too."

Her brothers didn't protest, after all, Revna always got what she wanted.

*****

One night.

One night was all they had before they needed to retreat from Poland, heading to Brusells. 

"Route them out and destroy them."

Lanecea's pussy milked Storm's cock hard as Wolfstein gave his instructions before he left Storm and his family behind. Only Heinrich and Jans were left to stand guard.