CHAPTER 7

Herja didn't bother to bite back her moan as she watched Eva kiss Lanecea's pussy while the priestesses licked Lani's legs, each of their husbands watching as they reached their hand into the deep slit at the back of their wives' dresses.

Lanecea had been correct, their husbands loved their wives' new dresses, especially when none of the priestesses wore panties.

Herja wasn't mistaken - Thorson and Revna were crazy about her husband's mistress and not just because she was a goddess. Lanecea was far more than a goddess, mistress, queen, Secret Keeper, Wolf Charmer, leader of the priestesses, and Storm's temple which may have been the reason why Herja was once again distracted - more distracted than she had been since Storm had brought Lani home, and that was saying a lot.

"Mmm..." Lanecea's moans of intense pleasure were muffled by Revna's kiss as Hans thrust his cock deep within his wife's virgin ass, ramming Eva's mouth against her goddess's pussy as Hans worshipped his goddess from behind his wife's hips.

Electricity coursed between Lanecea and her king's forged bodies, the couple sharing the worship. Eva's cries as her husband plundered her ass for the first time were muffled against Lanecea's soft, slick pussy.

"Thank you, Hans, for the gift of your wife's virgin ass," Lani smiled at the warrior who was pleasing her very much.

Lani ran her fingers through her devotee's hair as Eva's face was shoved into her pussy again and again, gently tugging on her blonde hair to encourage the woman to worship harder, if that was possible, the goddess of fertility utterly insatiable. Eva didn't disappoint, digging her fingers into her goddess's ass as she buried her face into Lanecea's pussy until she came dangerously close to being smothered, the goddess's nectar soaking her face. The woman, however, didn't protest, panting with pleasure.

"Mmmm...delicious...more...I need more..."

Storm and Lanecea wouldn't deny their worshippers, the couple drenching Eva so thoroughly that their lust ran down her neck, soaking her bodice and the floor where she knelt. Only her devotion to her husband kept Eva from lapping up every last drop off the floor, Eva whimpering as she fought the temptation to do just that.

"Fuck that's hot. Storm, please permit Lani to cum on my wife's tongue..."

"Go ahead, Priestess. Reward her..."

Lanecea raised her eyes from the woman worshipping between her legs, looking up into Storm's eyes instead as she obeyed, her nectar soaking Eva's tongue before flowing down the back of her throat.

Hans growled before kissing his wife like a famished man, not caring at all as Lanecea's nectar transferred from Eva's face to his ravenous mouth.

"Thank you, Storm - Lani's delicious. You're so damn lucky..."

"You're very welcome, and yes, I am aware of how lucky I am to possess Lani. Go ahead, My Queen, cum on her greedy mouth one more time," Storm instructed before kissing Lanecea senseless.

Josteled from her perch on Lanecea's lap, Revna pouted in earnest as she watched her father give Lanecea an unending kiss.

"Stop pouting Revna - Lani says it's unladylike. Watch Dad and pick up some pointers - that's what I do when he's fucking her pussy instead of me."

Revna's mood instantly changed as she observed her father plundering Lanecea's mouth with his tongue as feverishly as Hans was fucking his wife's ass with his cock, no longer using Eva's pussy for his pleasure as he licked the goddess' nectar flowing down his wife's neck. She was only distracted from the sight of the passionate kissing when Eva reached out, wrapping her fingers around Herja's wrist while Lani continued to cum hard on her tongue and mouth. Tugging Herja onto her knees, Eva was struggling to keep her thoughts straight as she motioned for Herja to worship beside her. Herja, of course, was the only one of the two women permitted to lick the essence of the gods as it flowed from their joined bodies. Herja moaned, licking a trail up Lanecea's inner thighs before opening her mouth just beneath Eva's dripping chin.

"That's My Queen...cum harder," Storm commanded, raising his mouth to watch the women drowning between Lani's legs.

"Mom should worship in your temple too," Revna whispered before she took her father's place, kissing Lani senseless, his daughter proving she was a quick learner as Storm watched, positioning Herja's face so he could get a better view from where he sat.

Thorson grinned at his sister as he watched the wives kneeling together between Lanecea's legs.

"Everyone should return to worshipping - they are seriously missing out."

Lanecea moaned as she laughed. "My temple will be overflowing at that rate..."

"Like your perfect pussy," Storm growled against her ear as a blue flog swirled on the dais, seen only by those who worshipped, but it drove Lanecea's allies wild, the men below fucking their wives like animals in response to the sight of the couples above them.

Setting Lanecea down on her throne, her men stepped toward the edge of the platform, giving those gathered an unobstructed view of their glorious, very naked bodies, the chain around their hips shimmering in the light just before their cum arched in the air, spraying those writhing beneath as they fucked their wives, the fathers celebrating the birth of their sons with a sexy display of fireworks.

The sight, of course, made Lanecea purr with pleasure far more than the sensation of tongues worshipping her, the priestesses taking care to leave the rivers of cum flowing down Lanecea's legs for Herja.

"Mmm, that was so sexy."

"We're just getting started," Thorson promised with a wink.

"Oh yes...you know how to make me so very happy."

The platform was as slippery as ice within no time, but that didn't stop Hans from approaching Lanecea's throne, whispering against her hair.

Lanecea looked away from her men cumming all over their guests to the man at her side, nodding without saying a word. A moment later, he slipped out of the room, unnoticed, as Lanecea turned her attention back to watching her men impress the crowds. No one gathered was paying much attention during the downpour, Hans keeping to the shadows as he obeyed the goddess' orders.

There was far more to Lanecea than what most people realized, and she, too, was just getting started.