CHAPTER 7

Storm swept Lanecea into his arms striding straight back to his house. That wasn't exactly what she was expecting upon his return, but nothing mattered at that moment other than she was being held in his arms, pressed against his heart.

"You're not going anywhere without me and I'm done with you remaining invisible. You're such a good girl and I'm proud of you."

"Thank you," Lani whispered against his neck, "I've missed you so much!"

Storm moaned as if that said everything, and it did to Lanecea's racing heart.  Yes, she saw Herja's car in the driveway and Thorson grinning as he shrugged his shoulders, following his father into the house, but nothing at all mattered at that moment other than she adored the man who could make everything right once again.

"Can we be seen too?" Reagan and Llia asked as they ran on either side of Storm, struggling to keep up with his long legs.

"I wish but...actually, you are goddesses. You should be able to be seen whenever you'd like mortals to see you."

As they could all see spirits, it was impossible to tell if the girls had materialized in the flesh, Lanecea suddenly heavier as she became very visible.

Lani's features paled, suddenly worried about how Storm planned to explain their presence to his wife, but Storm simply kissed her before whispering, "Trust me. Focus on me and I'll never let you fall."

"My mistress and our children will be staying with us," Storm announced as he took his place at the table as though he were just announcing the weather. 

Thorson choked, managing to whisper, "That's so naughty but I like it."

Storm laid Lanecea onto her back on the dining room table, rendering Herja speechless, but Lanecea never took her focus off Storm other than to say, "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Herja." 

The little white lie wouldn't hurt anyone. 

Silence.

Lanecea looked away from Storm for a second to smile at the girls as they carried supper to the table before Thorson held out their chairs for his sisters, waiting until they were seated before sitting near the end of the table closest to Lani's head.

"You did a wonderful job making dinner, girls," Storm praised the three, making their little butterflies twirl.

"Thank you," they smiled before beginning to pass the dishes around the table clockwise, taking care not to let anything hot spill on their mother who remained perfectly still, her legs draped around Storm's plate.

****

"Trust," Storm whispered the reminder although it wasn't necessary, "you're doing so well. I'm very proud of you."

"Thank you," Lanecea's eyes were radiant when he praised her, immediately kneeling between his legs when he sat on the couch.

"Go ahead and worship me," Storm murmured, watching as Herja hesitated, sitting on the edge of the couch.

"Thank you," Lani whispered, beginning with his legs and working her way up slowly, savoring every inch of the man who had finally come home and wasn't trying to hide her anymore. 

Lanecea was vibrating already and she had only just begun, the woman desperate to convey how much it meant to her.                                                                                  

Thorson was grateful he'd already finished his chores for the day, wasting no time in lifting Lanecea's hips higher the moment her lips circled Storm's cock. Thorson mounted her hard from behind, each frenzied thrust making Lani's head bob up and down on his father's cock encased in her mouth.

Herja was already moaning, pushing her pants down her legs as she watched her son breeding, and Storm and Lanecea's feverish lust filling the living room was enough to drive a sane man crazy. Electric currents flowed between them, coursing through Storm, Lanecea, and Thorson's bodies as though they were conduits of electricity attached end to end.

Storm didn't have to say "trust" again, Lanecea offering him that greatest gift even when Herja tugged off her remaining clothes until she was completely naked and begging for Storm's cock. Lani careened back and forth with each of Thorson's powerful thrusts but never took her eyes off Storm even though her chest was squeezing mercilessly.

One can make themselves trust even when they feel nauseated or heartbroken and Lani was feeling both intensely as Storm brought her to the brink of her limits, Lanecea barely breathing as she pushed past her heartache and fears, determined to trust Storm no matter what. The eyes are the windows to the soul but Lanecea wouldn't look away from Storm, her soul laid bare before him, giving Storm more than just a glimpse into the soul of the mother of gods, Luna Wolf, Secret Keeper, and Queen of the Nine Realms, allowing him to wander through and slowly examine every crevice and secret door located within her soul, nothing ever kept hidden. 

"Such a Good Girl," Storm praised her, although he seemed to be messing with her head and heart as he reached for Herja, finally taking pity on the pleading woman as he laid her on her back on the couch, Herja already spreading her legs in anticipation.

"I will love you even when you kill me," Lanecea kept her thoughts to herself, still refusing to lose her trust in Storm by looking away. 

Storm seemed to have other ideas, breaking their eye contact as he reached down, pulling her off Thorson's cock, then placed her on the couch as well, positioning her facing away from him as he spread her legs open on either side of Herja's head. Lanecea had no clue what he was doing but one thing she did know was she trusted him and needed to worship, surrendering easily to Storm's control until, within seconds, she remained in a state of surrender, suspended somewhere between heaven and earth. In that state she was unable to function, trusting Storm with everything she was to take care of her physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Thorson gently brushed her hair away from her face, giving Lanecea a quick kiss before sliding his cock inside her mouth, the two men skewering her between their throbbing cocks as they pumped within her from both ends in an opposite rhythm that made Lanecea's head spin.

"Not yet, My Queen," King Storm commanded or was it Storm, Lanecea uncertain, unable to think clearly at all, her very soul poured out as she worshipped. "That is how you treat her."

Lanecea was certain that was her king, his fingers weaving through her hair with such tenderness as he kissed her forehead, bridge of her nose, cheek, and neck then merged, at long last with his body. Her head and heart were spinning so fast, Lani almost missed that moment, feeling her king's care and love as he continued to hold her although she couldn't see him anymore in all his splendor. Their warrior sons stood by the couch stroking their cocks in earnest as they watched their parents breeding even wilder than they had seen many times before. 

Looking away from her sons to Thorson, the Prince winked at her, pride in his eyes as he pulled out of  Lani's mouth a minute before Storm swept her off the couch and into his arms.

"Come," Storm called back over his shoulder to where Herja was still laying on the couch, licking the cum and nectar that had soaked her mouth, "I want you to see how a queen worships her king."

Storm was going to make her cry, her heart overwhelmed with happiness. Lanecea completely forgot why she was worried King Storm would forget her if they ever merged soul and body. In fact, at that moment, Lanecea couldn't have spelled her name if she tried, the great need to worship Storm taking over her brain, body, soul, and heart.