CHAPTER 42

Within twenty-four hours, everything had changed, beginning with Thorson's ultimate betrayal, but Lanecea knew it was only the beginning and right now, she needed to change things between she and Herja. 

"Thank you, Eva," Lanecea reached for the box Eva had retrieved before turning to the woman who was currently licking a path down to her ankle although the rest of Lani's body had air-dried. "Herja, please tell me what your butt plug represents. Do you enjoy it?"

"No, Lani, I don't. It feels good, but it is a constant reminder of my betrayal. The butt plug, made from a dog's bone, is a constant reminder that I am a treacherous wife and you cannot trust me if I cannot be loyal to my own husband. I have worked hard in my training to prove I've changed and will spend a lifetime attempting to prove I am loyal to you and will do anything to please you - to make you happy."

"Remove the buttplug and toss it to the side. You will not wear that one any longer."

"Oh thank you, Lani!" Herja didn't waste a moment in pulling it out of her ass before hurling it to the side so hard that Lanecea almost giggled, but managed to at least appear solemn.

"Who do you belong to and what is your purpose?"

"I belong to you, Lani. I am a gift from my husband and my purpose is to protect you - which comes naturally of course, so please don't think I am only willing to give my life for you because he gave me to you - I really do love you, you know that right?" Herja sighed when Lanecea nodded, unable to hide her smile at Herja's eagerness to ensure Lanecea knew she was very loved. "My purpose is to protect you and please you. I will try my best to always make you happy but I might disappoint sometimes and that is just because you do cry a lot, but I hope it will never be because of something that I have done."

Lanecea couldn't help it after that declaration. Leaning forward, Lanecea brushed a butterfly-soft kiss on Herja's forehead before opening the lid of the wooden chest. 

"The large one is for you, Herja. Unlike the other priestesses who belong to their husbands, you belong only to me. I want you to retrieve it, then you will kiss my pussy while you fuck me with it until I tell you to stop."

Herja's breath caught in her throat as her fingers carressed the beautiful black rose decorating the larger of the identical butt plugs.

"It's big, Lani."

"Yes, but not terrible. You will definitely be able to feel it and the constant reminder that you belong to me. Now retrieve it and obey me. Eva, will you please pass this box around while you priestesses ask your husbands for their permission for your assess to be branded for me as well?"

Eva came dangerously close to cumming on the spot and the priestesses were not fairing much better. Their husbands didn't use their asses so Lanecea's idea was crazy sexy - if they received permission, and of course, just the act of asking for permission was threatening to make them cum at their husbands' feet.

"Please, may we wear a butt plug for our Lani as well. Please?" The priestesses begged their horny husbands.

"You may soak your plug in her nectar then bring it to me," Wilhem managed to speak first, but Johann was struggling. 

"What he said," Johann managed to stammer as he watched Herja begin to kiss Lanecea's clit while sliding the teardrop-shaped bulb in and out of Lani's pussy until she struggled to grip the buttplug, her hand soaking wet as nectar ran down her wrist. 

Lanecea's nipples were as hard as ice and grew even harder as Revna began to kiss her senseless at the same time as her mother used the buttplug on Lani's pussy until Lanecea couldn't bear it. Thankfully, Storm was watching closely and came to the rescue, commanding Herja to remove it just before Lanecea came hard.

"Bend over Lani's lap, Herja and hold your buttocks."

"Yes, Sir," Herja moaned as Gretjen took her place, kissing Lani's pussy before soaking her own butt plug. Herja remained perfectly still until each of the priestesses returned to their husbands with a soaked buttplug before they draped their butts over their mens' laps, their trembling fingers digging into their own buttucks as well.

Revna finally stopped kissing Lanecea and only because she didn't want to miss out on the moment.

"Would you like to be a priestess?" Lanecea murmured as she tenderly stroked Herja's hair with her free hand. "Priestesses are devoted and loyal. They spend their entire lives worshipping. Will you be my priestess, Herja?"

"Please," Herja whispered, but was still heard as it was so quiet in Lanecea's temple that you could hear a pin drop from a mile away.

"Good Girl," Lanecea praised her as she began to work the teardrop within her entrance at the same time the men began to seal their priesesses' ass for Lani. "It will hurt a little, I'm sure, but I hope it gives you a lot of pleasure too. I'm very proud of you, Herja. You are pleasing me so much."

Herja wasn't the only one soaking herself at Lanecea's praise, Revna already having lost the battle.

"Where's mine? I want to belong to you too!"

"Don't pout, Darling. It isn't ladylike. You are much too young to be sealed - perhaps when you are older," Lanecea attempted to soothe Revna as she finally pressed the buttplug within her mother as deep as it would possibly go, only the beautiful black rose still visible. "Herja, can you tell me why I chose a black rose for you and the priestesses?"

Waves of pleasure were washing over Herja as Lanecea continued to twist the rose, teasing Herja as she fingered herself.

"You are the black rose, Lani. Everyone is drawn to you, intoxicated by your unique fragrance. The unfurling petals represent the many layers to your personality. Those that take the time to get to know you, soon learn that there is no end to you - you are full of surprises, but it is so much more than that. The black represents your heart. You try very hard to be a good girl, but you are so kinky and your brain is very twisted, but we love you for it. You are the perfect black rose and we love the reminder of you with us always. It is so sexy being owned by you - trust me."

It was the perfect speech, therefore Herja was rewarded with a hug that knocked the breath out of her lungs.

"Thank you for my gift, My King."