CHAPTER 5

BIRCH, WILLOW'S HUSBAND

Birch watched their queen tremble from his seat in the Senate. He and his fellow dryads were restless as they watched Lanecea lose control, her siren call summoning mortals and immortals alike as she lay draped across the young prince's lap. The arrival of the queen on the farm was a carefully guarded secret, the dryads sworn to protect the last Secret Keeper, but at this rate, she was making their job increasingly dangerous. Moaning softly, the Oak Dryads leaned closer, protecting the queen as they linked their arms together, shielding the trembling woman in their midst.

Willow didn't seem to mind at all that her husband was stroking his penis feverishly, his companions also attempting to give their rigid, dripping cocks some relief. The older dryads had far more control than their younger counterparts and knew exactly what the Secret Keeper who was so much more needed. One by one, the honored guests of the queen's court regaled her with tale after tale of the vampires' defeat - the soulless creatures put to flight. Lanecea's moans of pleasure made the sages smile as she thanked them without being able to speak coherently.

The girls were rocked by Thorson's rhythmic hips plundering Lanecea as the elderly dryads recounted the tales of their warriors whose thirst for vampire blood could never be quenched. This was always their favorite part of the evening when home in their kingdom, listening to the history of the ancient ones while they cuddled in their mother's arms, sucking their mother's breasts as the bards regaled them with tales of almost-forgotten heroism. With their younger siblings already in bed for the night, they only needed to share with their older brothers, but not tonight, the boys were off fighting vampires. Their exploits would be regaled by the bards and added to the annals of history.

Revna watched as her sisters unlaced their mother's dress, each helping themselves to a swollen breast.

"I want to suck your boob too. Please."

Lanecea still couldn't formulate a sentence, which was just as well as she wasn't sure if she was allowed to give permission or not.

"Suck," Thorson came to the rescue, looking at his sister over Lanecea's shoulder.

Princess Llia, ever gracious, cupped the queen's breast, holding it out to her sister who didn't hesitate a second, forgetting to say 'thank you' before taking Llia's place. The older of the three licked a trail of milk down the length of Lanecea's body, pausing at her mother's hips to lick the milk overflowing past her sisters' mouths.

Lanecea's eyes were hazy with passion but still managed to stroke the girls' hair as they fed, biting her lower lip hard to hold back her mewling sounds of pleasure as Thorson plundered her relentlessly, biting back his moans as well as he struggled to be discreet, but was failing miserably.

Queen Lanecea, the goddess of fertility and nurturing, was languid with pleasure as she fulfilled the calling within her soul but the moon had risen, shimmering and full calling out to the huntress that lay dormant, shrouded in secrecy. Lani's body shuddered as the dryads called out to her spirit, stirring the huntress that shows no mercy.