CHAPTER 26

Every man and woman were too busy fucking the air or the women in the throng to notice when Storm led their group back toward the manor, leaving them and the silvery ashes behind as he carried Lanecea, still impaled on his throbbing cock, back to the manor.

Their children were thrilled they had returned safely, unaware of just how dangerous it could have been for their mother as they swarmed her the moment the double doors closed behind them.

Storm continued to thrust within Lanecea, but this time, within the privacy of their home in France, Thorson was finally able to join in, thrusting hard and deep each time Storm pulled out, the two alternating back and forth even after their cum soaked the hem of Lanecea's floor-length dress.

"Your dress is so sexy it's making me famished," Revna struggled in earnest not to pout at the sight of Lanecea's boobs barely contained by the shimmery black fabric covering her nipples.

"Cum for us, My Queen, and then you may feed the children."

Storm didn't have to command Lanecea twice, the woman shattering in their arms as she came very hard, so hard that she was barely aware when Storm finally pulled out of her body, setting her down on a chair within a side office. Hans smiled at Lanecea as Revna immediately climbed onto the half-dazed woman's lap. Licking and kissing the soft mounds of flesh spilling over Lanecea's gown, Revna showed just how much she liked the dress before releasing Lani's nipple while Willow and Halley carried the babies into the room. Revna sucked Lanecea's boob as though she had been deprived of breast for a bajillion years as Boone latched on to her free breast, his tiny fingers digging into her soft flesh.

"Strategy," Hans began although his voice was husky.

"You need to pay attention, My Darling," Lani whispered as Revna began to play with her pussy while she fed, her muffled moans distracting from what Hans was trying to teach.

"I can't help it. You're so sexy, Mamma. I want you."

"Thank you for the compliment, but I need you to focus as I would like you to join me on the mission. I wouldn't like for you to have to stay home. I believe, together, we will be amazing. I need to feed your brothers before we head out again. Will you kiss me?"

Revna didn't pout when she had to give Lani's breast to her baby brother, her fingers stroking her wet pussy faster as she gave Lanecea a kiss that made them both struggle to pay attention, Storm and Thorson not having any better success as they watched Lanecea and Revna.

Tangling her free hand in Lanecea's waist-length hair, Revna forgot to get permission before she came hard again and again.

Hans' cock pressed hard against his trousers. "Revna, you won't be able to kiss Lanecea like that or be constantly breastfeeding when we leave this week. You may enjoy your mamma now, but you'll need self-control. If Lani is caught..."

"Mamma is mine. I won't let her get caught," Revna didn't take her eyes away from Lanecea's kiss-swollen lips that she had marked as her territory, "I need her - badly - but I'll be good. You'll see."

Hans wasn't so sure.

"You won't be alone, Lani - even for a moment - but no one will suspect a priestess and a mother at that. You'll have the children with you, of course."

"Mmmhmmm," Lani sighed as Revna licked her tongue while her nectar dripped from her fingers.

Again Hans struggled to speak.

"Lipstick. You'll have lipstick with you."

Lanecea cocked an eyebrow as she rarely wore makeup.

Revna continued to play with Lanecea's hair but she ended the kiss, her attention on the tube of lipstick that was also a tranquilizer, as Hans pointed out.

"I don't like this..." Storm ran his fingers through his hair, attempting to envision Lanecea wielding a weapon, lipstick or not if she needed to protect her and the children while on this mission.

"Don't worry, Daddy. I'll protect your mistress, although I prefer a potato peeler."

Laughter filled the room but Revna was very serious, and the more Lanecea envisioned it, the more she loved the idea as well.

"Revna will have the lipstick and a potato peeler - please," Lanecea requested, much to Revna's delight. "I'll have my hands full and Revna is very devoted. No one will get past her, I'm sure."

"They will wish they were dead if anyone touches you," Revna promised before kissing Lanecea senseless.

All the males gathered in the room were forced to release their cocks as they watched Lanecea and Revna, their cocks threatening to rip their period clothing as they confirmed that Lani and Revna were dynamic together.

Aware that the men were distracted as they watched, Revna broke the kiss again, just long enough to push the fabric of Lanecea's gown above her hips, before straddling her hips as her brothers and nephew continued to feed. Positioning her pussy above Lanecea's, Revna's nectar dripped onto Lani's pussy, but Lanecea didn't stop her until Revna began to rub her pussy on Lanecea's.

"My pussy....king's territory...ahh...stop...mmm...please..."

"Your king likes it," Revna grinned, looking back at Storm who was cumming hard. "He knows you're our sexy mamma and we all want you. Now let's make Daddy cum very hard."

Lanecea gazed into her king's smouldering eyes as she struggled desperately not to cum. Revna was correct. Storm had brought her home knowing that men and women, young and old wanted his mistress. He wasn't a fool. Of course, everyone under his roof would end up wanting her and his soaked, still-throbbing cock didn't appear to be protesting, even after Revna squirted all over Lanecea's pussy.

"Oh My Darling," Lanecea gasped as Revna wiped her nectar mingling with Lanecea's into Lanecea's pussy and then her own. "I think there may be no going back now..."

"We are bonded for eternity and it's utterly epic," Revna sounded just like her sexy priestess goddess mamma before she filled her mouth with Lanecea's breast, her fingers still teasing her very horny little pussy.

"Fuck," Storm groaned, only now realizing that Thorson had accidentally soaked Lanecea and Revna's bodies.

He really needed to learn more control over his aim, the young man much like Tarvos. Taking aim with his own cock, Storm decorated his queen, leaving her with no doubt as to who she belonged to.

"I love it so much when you mark your territory. It's incredibly sexy," Lanecea sighed as she focused on her role as nurturer, preparing her mind and heart for the mission ahead.

Lanecea was the only priestess who would be going and a lot depended on her success.

"Will you come, please?"

All three men in the room came in unison.

How could they refuse?

Lanecea laughed, moaned, and purred at the same time as cum rained down on her.

She had been trying to ask if they would join her on the mission, but cumming like animals was absolutely perfect. The mission was the last thing on her mind at that moment, the vampires taking advantage of the distracted huntress.