CHAPTER 12

Lanecea didn't like to be in control, a natural-born Priestess, however, tonight was an exception to that rule and besides, as long as her decrees didn't affect men, it was quite alright for her to be in a position of unquestioned power ordinarily. Tonight, however, would be no ordinary night. The Cardinals enjoyed men and boys and Lanecea didn't intend to disappoint. Her pussy was already vibrating at the thought of what she had in mind, but first, she would need the king's permission.

"You are always able to override my decrees, as you know, and I wouldn't like it if other men bred my pussy, of course. I know I belong to you and you share me with only our prince although I do like the idea of men breeding my boobs, but that is different from them enjoying my pussy which is only yours...and I would never allow it without your permission." Lanecea was well aware that she was rambling as she sought Storm's permission before the evening got underway. "I have fantasies...."

Lanecea finally fell silent unable to come up with words to describe how twisted her thoughts were. It would be much easier if Storm gave her free reign to experience her kinks instead.

"Please?"

Storm's cock was already leaking in earnest, a growl escaping his lips as he gave his permission, much to Lanecea's delight. 

"Oh thank you, My King! You won't regret it."

Storm wasn't quite as certain but Lanecea was correct - he could always intervene if it got out of control. Besides, it would be interesting to see what Lani would do with unlimited power now that she had his blessing.

He didn't have to wait long, Honos leading the first family group toward the dias just as Storm took his seat on his throne.

"May I?" Lanecea whispered her darkened eyes resting on his slick cock.

"Yes, you may hold my scepter," King Storm moaned in earnest as Lanecea's hand trembled as her fingers struggled to encircle his cock, his woman taking a deep breath at the same time as she drew on the strength pulsing beneath her fingers as a man and his wife approached her throne, their wide-eyed sons following behind.

Honos stood to the side, acting as a translator for the queen.

"Do you relinquish your sons to me of your own free will, Sir?" Lanecea asked their father as he knelt before her throne with his head bowed, his wife and children flanking him. "They will receive a first-class education but will remain at my castle until they are needed to help on your farm, at which time they will be accompanied by my royal guards to ensure their safety and return."

"It would be an honor, Your Majesty," the man addressed the polished floor, not daring to look up at the queen without permission.

"You have chosen well. Boys, say farewell to your parents and then you will join my lady, Deverra who will see to your needs."

Their mother's eyes were misty with tears as they embraced their boys, but it was to be expected. They had always dreamed their boys would become priests, therefore, being sent away was just a matter of time and the queen's eyes were filled with love as she looked down at their sons from her throne. The woman was certain the queen would love and protect her boys as her own, and Marie's trust wasn't misplaced as Lanecea snatched their four boys from the clutches of the clergy as they watched from where they were seated at the banqueting table. 

Deverra smiled at the queen before leading the little boys out of the great hall to where Minerva was waiting for them, the maid keeping her head lowered as she entered the throne room. Holding a large dish in her hands, she curtseyed before the queen before setting the vessel at Lanecea's feet.

"You may approach my throne," the queen instructed her fingers on Storm's cock trembling harder. "Crawl on your knees up the stairs."

The couple obeyed the soft-spoken queen, their eyes still remaining on the floor.