CHAPTER 26

ROSMERTA

ROSMERTA

"I'm really struggling to behave."

Rosmerta couldn't help but laugh at Lanecea's confession, the goddess of fertility empathizing with the very horny woman at her side.

"There is no need to behave," Rosmerta assured the queen, aware that she wasn't helping matters as the two women awaited their guests at the gate of the hidden temple. "I'm not sure why you are bothering with these Catholic couples. They've turned their backs on us long ago."

"Lust can make a man forget his own name," Lanecea winked at Rosmerta. "After he arrives, he won't remember what he believes."

The women laughed as the couple in question approached, Olive looking confused as she looked back over her shoulder to where the castle lay overlooking the sea.

"Welcome," Rosmerta stepped forward, "Jehan and Olive, please follow me."

Rosmerta spoke French as she led the couple into the inner court of the temple, Lanecea at her side. Other gods and goddesses, all long-forgotten, sat on their thrones looking just as wary as Rosmerta as the Catholics stepped within their midst.

Lanecea couldn't stay not only because she was far too busy to think straight, but she didn't trust herself not to accidentally cum without permission if she stayed to watch, and, abandoned or not, she wouldn't put herself in a position to betray her king and prince's trust, but oh, how she needed to cum - badly - the sex-crazed woman suffering from serious withdrawals.

"The baby is mine," Lanecea attempted to distract herself from her very needy pussy, "Mathulis will be born on November 3rd. Bring her to me, and if I am not available, Willow, or Halley - my head faerie nanny - have been informed that I am expecting the baby and have begun making preparations... Their older daughter, Jehanna, is with Mrs. Bertrand."

Resmerta was only half-listening, distracted by the sight of Jehan already ravishing his wife's mouth as they stood before the thrones.

"Mmm," Lanecea ran her fingers through her hair, missing her king and prince - desperately.

"Yes, I know. The babies are yours and you will receive all the cum offerings as well - I'll have them brought to you first thing in the morning - or perhaps I'll send them in the afternoon. You really need to rest, Lani. Don't worry, they are in good hands and I am beginning to see your vision," Rosmerta grinned as Lanecea discretely crossed her legs tight as Jehan began undressing his wife, not caring in the least that the gods and goddesses were watching.

"Thank you for your hospitality - I owe you," Lanecea bid farewell to the goddess before stepping back out of the temple, the dense foilage once again masking the entrance.

Tarvos pawed the ground, restless as the heady scent of pheromones escaped the entrance before the gate had a chance to close, his cock, as always, dripping as it flexed against his abdomen. Reaching down, he swept Lanecea onto his back before retreating toward the castle.

"Hans has procured the Book of Names as you requested. I will be joining him after I return you home. Is there a message you would like for me to deliver to Storm? I don't mind making an extra stop."

"Thank you for the offer, Tarvos," Lanecea's voice was so soft that he struggled to hear her above the sound of the birds singing. "I really don't want to bother him. If he cared, he wouldn't be silent for so long..."

The aching in Lanecea's soul was so intense, the bull deity could taste it.

"I will tell him where you are, at least. He may like to know and you wouldn't want him to worry if he returns and you are gone."

Lanecea had to agree with Tarvos. She never would like to be the cause of Storm's worry.

"Thank you. Please let him know we will be here until after the birth. I really do need to put down some temporary roots and have so much to accomplish while we are here."

****

Stalker ignored Jaws as he ran toward the barn, Storm's voice reaching his ears as he entered their property.

Revna giggled as she watched her father and brother water the vampires, but immediately turned her attention to the wolf blocking the entrance.

"Stalker!"

Storm turned, accidentally spraying the wall instead of the vampire's gaping mouth. 

Thorson, however, was already reaching beneath the wolf's hidden collar, searching for a message from the queen.

"We should have headed back sooner. The babies..." Thorson began before he pulled out the small, carefully folded piece of paper. "Tréfumel, Côtes-du-Nord, Bretagne, France 1521."

Storm rubbed the back of his neck as he reached for the note as though it would say more if he read it a second time.

"Your mother has worked very hard to reach her position at work. If we stayed longer, she may have lost her job and someone needs to take care of these vampires."

"I don't see why I had to leave," Revna pointed out what should have been obvious. Her sisters were likely having far more fun in France than on the farm. 

"And I have my business..."

Thorson exchanged a look with Revna before turning his attention to Stalker.

"We can leave with the wolf. He will know how to find Lani. If you want to stay with Mom, that's your choice, but Lanecea needs us. I can feel it."

Storm had a decision to make but he wasn't about to make it at that moment with his children putting him on the spot.

"We know where to find her," Storm tucked the note into his breast pocket before turning back to watering the undead, their soulless eyes looking relieved at the interruption.

"I need Lani," Thorson wouldn't let the matter rest. "I need to be there or she needs to come home. I wanted to surprise her before the babies are born and we are running out of time."

Again Storm didn't answer, but this time it was because he couldn't as Herja's car came to a stop in the driveway. He remained silent as they watched Stalker turn his back on them, the wolf returning to his Wolf Charmer. 

"Your mother could have lost her job if she didn't return to work and it isn't her fault that she is so bossy. She has to be. Herja will never be like Lani, but that is the choice she has made and she is your mother..."

He really wasn't helping his crestfallen children who were struggling against the urge to run after the wolf.

"It might be different if they were friends..."

"Well, they will never be friends if Mom can't behave!" Thorson declared before running toward the house, leaving the vampires behind.

Perhaps if he could finish her surprise on time, he could bring Lani and the babies home. Thorson wouldn't give up hope.