CHAPTER 4

Lanecea needed a distraction as everyone who could protect her had left the building and Revna seemed to need a distraction just as much as she came dangerously close to pouting.

"Don't I please you?"

"Of course you do, My Darling," Lanecea reassured Revna as she drew her daughter into her arms, the two cuddling on the couch. "Who is your mom?"

"Mom is your sex slave. She is a gift to you from Daddy."

"Correct, but what else?"

"Mom only exists to please you."

"Very good. Now who are you?"

"I'm your princess and Mamma's Girl. I make you feel good and protect you, but you trust me more than you trust my mom and now my brother. I'm very special to you, aren't I?"

"I think you answered your own question, My Love," Lanecea smiled before smothering Revna in hugs and butterfly kisses. 

"Mamma?"

"Mmmhhmm?"

"I know you need Daddy and my brothers need you, but you only need Dad. If Mom goes back home, will you try to find another sex slave or am I enough?"

"You're not my sex slave. I thought we've established that? You're my darling princess and Mamma's Girl. There's a world of difference, don't you think? Perhaps I should tell you that you please me more than I do, but I guess I just assumed you knew that. You always please me and make me proud of you. I trust you and consider you more than a devotee - you're my friend."

"That makes me feel better, Mamma, but I still wish I had a cock too. I want to breed you all the time."

Lanecea laughed. That much was obvious.

"Show me how much lust you have for your mamma."

Revna climbed off Lanecea before stepping onto the floor, then opened her legs to show how wet her pussy was.

"I'm always soaking wet with my lust for mamma."

"Mmm. Yes you are and it pleases me," Lanecea assured her as she trailed a fingertip in the abundance of lust flowing down Revna's thighs. "Would you like to give me a massage with all that lust for your mamma? I would like to keep you with me all the time too."

"Oh yes! Can I put some of my lust for mamma inside your vagina too?"

"Mmm, yes, of course. If you like, you can put some of my desire for you inside your pussy too so it will be like a pact between us. We each carry each other within our bodies - like a blood pact between friends but sexier."

Revna wasn't able to speak English as she soaked Lani in her abundance of lust, taking her time as she ensured Lanecea's pussy and vagina were soaked as well. It wasn't Revna, however, who rubbed Lani's nectar into her own pussy.

"Mmm Sexy Mamma, you're making my pussy feel so good," Revna gasped as Lanecea's fingers ensured she wouldn't doubt her position in Lanecea's heart or bed. 

"Cum on my boobs, Darling. Soak them in your lust for mamma."

Revna came hard again and again - so hard that she nearly collapsed and would have crashed to the floor if Lani wasn't holding onto her until it seemed that her pussy had finally run dry. Lanecea was soaked but wasn't complaining in the least.

"Such a good girl for your mamma. Give me a kiss then open your legs again so I can thank your pussy."

Revna gave Lani a thorough kiss until Lanecea was breathless and far too close to cumming as well.

"That was naughty, Darling. You know your mamma can't come without permission. I will not kiss your pussy now, but I want you to lay on your back and open your mouth."

Revna wished she hadn't taken the kiss that far, but obeyed, laying on her back as she opened her mouth wide like a baby bird. Lanecea moaned as she lowered herself until her baby bird's mouth was overflowing with her boob, still drenched with Revna's lust. Lani watched Revna suck and lick her boob for a little while before she began to lick and kiss Revna's boobs as well, flicking her tongue on her nipples until Revna choked on boob as she wriggled but couldn't get away from her Sexy Mamma's onslaught of licks and kisses.

"I'd be your sex slave for life!" Revna gasped when Lanecea finally sat up, removing her boob from the girl's mouth.

Lanecea laughed as she drew Revna off the couch and into her arms.

"I was trying to show you why you don't want to be like your mother. I think I failed..."

"You failed miserably," Revna grinned as she kissed a trail over Lani's gently rounded stomach, her father and brother's babies already beginning to announce their presence, then down to her pussy, sliding her tongue back inside her mamma's pussy as though that is where it belonged. 

Lanecea moaned softly as she readjusted on the couch so she could trail her fingertips down Revna's back before squeezing her butt. 

"We are magic together, Mamma."

"Yes, we are, My Darling. Now stay still. I'm going to try something new and don't want to fall off the couch."

Revna giggled then moaned as her mamma straddled her face before beginning to slowly lick and kiss her pussy.

"Mmm Sexy Mamma, it's so good like this!"

"I like it too," Lanecea admitted from between Revna's legs, "but I also like it when you hand-feed me your lust for mamma. Hold my hips, please. I'm afraid to fall, but I want to make you feel good. I need you to know how much I love you."

"Okay, but I already know you love me...oh yes...."

Revna was as much of a geyster as her brothers as she squirted her mamma but Lanecea didn't mind at all as she rubbed her boobs in the mess. That lust was just for her.

"The vampire needs to watch us do this too," Revna stopped licking Lani's pussy long enough to make her suggestion.

"He'll cum for sure if he watches this," Lani agreed before she continued to lick a wet trail down Revna's leg, but cleaning the girl up was a losing battle as she gushed yet again.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't help it. I have so much lust for you."

"I know and I love it," Lanecea reassured her. "You're pussy is so hot with desire."

"Mmmhhhmmm" Revna agreed as she fucked her mamma thoroughly with her long, greedy tongue.