CHAPTER 14

Herja didn't need to finger her pussy as she came hard watching the elderly woman sucking Lanecea's breast greedily as her husband stated his case to Storm that he and his wife should accompany them to Europe. Mr. McLean had experience as a merchant, was devoted to Lanecea, and his wife was thriving on Lani's milk, but Storm hesitated, distracted as Herja moaned her head off from where she knelt beside Eva between Lanecea's legs. Eva thrust her tongue in and out of Lanecea's vagina as Herja licked her clit just above while Hans insisted that his wife needed to worship Lanecea - a true devotee that must remain in her temple or in her presence, at the very least, regardless of the fact Ella had recently given her grandchildren.

Hans and Storm were a formidable team, far better suited than even Storm and Deiter were as Deiter was more focused on the eugenics side of their operation.

Lanecea remained seated at Storm's feet with her legs spread wide, giving her priestess and slave access to her pussy while she fed her children and the elderly woman, Lani a pro at multitasking while waiting for Storm to make his decision in between introducing each of her children to Herja.

"Give her a kiss on her cheek, My Lovie. She's your Mommy Slave and pleases your mamma."

Herja was so pleased with the compliment that her tongue was vibrating on Lani's clit as Storm and Lanecea's children attempted to greet their stepmother before being allowed to feed. The boys made quick work of it before fighting over their mother's boob but the younger boys accepted a bottle. Herja came hard yet again as she watched Lani's sons all stroking their cocks while they sucked their bottles and her boob, even the babies tugging on their hardening cocks.

"You make them so horny," Herja whispered against Lanecea's tongue as she gave Lani a taste of her own pussy.

"I have noticed that I have that effect," Lanecea agreed as she motioned toward where her daughters were all stroking their pussies as well, "but they are all fertility gods, so I assume that is why they all pleasure themselves when feeding."

"Mmm, I can only imagine their reaction when they learn their father will likely allow them to fuck your ass also as soon as they are old enough."

Lanecea blushed as she looked up at Storm who had also lost his train of thought. 

"Are you sure you don't mind helping with the children? It would give me peace of mind, of course, but they are a handful as there are so many..." Lanecea turned to her children who were masturbating in unison as they fed, "Will you be good for your Mommy Slave? It will make me happy. I wish I could take you all with me, but it is not a place for my little darlings. I'll make it up to you when I return, tho..."

Clanna, who had only recently learned to talk, nodded, speaking on behalf of the younger batch of children, "Yes Mamma."

Herja smiled as she gently removed Clanna's fingers from her little pussy before giving her kisses.

"We'll get along just fine," Herja assured Lani too soon as Clanna began stroking her pussy again while attempting to reach her mother's boob.

Lanecea leaned forward, filling her daughter's mouth then kissed Herja again, murmuring, "My good girls," against Herja's tongue.

"Admit that you love me, Lani," Herja broke the kiss as she teased Lani's pussy with her fingers. "You're so wet for me - just admit it. You know you want to."

"Do you want me to love you?"

"More than anything."

"Then please me and I'll consider it," Lanecea whispered before kissing Herja again, raising Eva from between her legs with her free hand until Eva and Herja were losing their minds as Lanecea licked their tongues, rewarding them with an experience they wouldn't forget any time soon.

"Fuck that's hot!" Storm moaned as he announced the obvious. "Bring your wife, Hans, and yes, you may join us as well, James. Lani will be able to use your services, I'm certain and I quite enjoy watching your wife suck my woman's boobs. Age play is rather kinky..."

Lanecea winked up at Storm from where she was sitting at his feet as she stroked Mrs. McLean's white hair, the woman blissfully oblivious to her surroundings and the men's decision as she sucked Lani's boob.

"You are so good to me. Thank you, My King," Lanecea purred before looking down at Mrs. McLean and Eva - women she trusted who would enjoy spending time in the queen's court, making sure Lanecea was very pleased. 

Now if only Herja would change her mind and accompany them to Brussels.

"Are you certain you wish to return to work?" Lanecea asked as Revna wrapped her arms around her mamma before squeezing her boobs, milk spraying the back of Mrs. McLean's and her sister, Clanna's throats. "I would like you to join us and be my prized slave. Of all my slaves, you will always have access to my presence and body. Our mistress-slave relationship might be a little unconventional as I do enjoy your dominance - sexual dominance, not your bossyness."

"Thank you for that...compliment? No, Sexy Baby Gurl, I need to work. It's too important to me but I will still please you - I promise. I'll earn your trust - and your love."

Lanecea wasn't convinced as she looked away from the woman who was trying to kiss away Lani's sadness.

"So be it, then."

A muscle clenched in Hans' jaw as he reached down to assist Lanecea off of the temple floor. He'd never been a fan of Herja and that hadn't changed. Why would she need that woman when Lani had his wife? Hans was certain Lanecea was only treasuring Herja because she was a gift from Storm, and for no other reason.

Revna read the commander of the secret police's mind - sort of - as she pressed her body against Lani's before whispering in her mother's ear.

"I'll take Mom's place in your bed. I'm aching to be the best sex slave that you could ever have."

Lanecea laughed as they followed Storm through the temple and into the passages leading toward north-western Europe as Herja led their children toward the house.

"You can never be that for me, Darling. You're my precious princess - never less."

"That's what I told her, Mamma," Fintan grinned as he draped his arm across Revna's shoulder. 

Lanecea smiled at her Mamma's Boy and Mamma's Girl before sighing as Storm wrapped his arm around her, her horny ladies following their queen as they headed toward Europe.

Thorson didn't join the procession, the young man already in Brussels with Lani's guards, Thorson put in charge of Lanecea's slaves until his parents arrived. Thorson was having second thoughts about leaving for the farm. Assisting his mother wouldn't be nearly as interesting as assisting his mamma, he was certain, the two women vastly different. He, too, had a decision to make and time was running out.

Herja was going insane within minutes, her home filled with very horny miniatures of Storm and his Lani who moaned and whimpered, "Mamma," while attempting, and failing, to appease their raging need for their mother who was leaving them for much too long.

"Oh god, I need your mamma too," Herja confessed as she fingered her pussy while attempting to bottlefeed her stepchildren as they rubbed their cocks and pussies on her legs.

The little gods and goddesses weren't the only ones who were listening, Llia appeared in the living room at that very moment.

"Who do you belong to, Mommy Slave?"

"I belong to your Mamma," Herja confessed, the woman shaking so hard she dropped the bottle.

Llia grinned as she picked up the bottle before pushing the nipple between Herja's lips, her stepmother panting as she pleasured her pussy.

"Drink Mamma's milk and tell me again who you belong to."

"Mmm. I belong to your mamma. I'm your mamma's good slave."

"That's yet to be determined," Llia's eyes darkened as Herja came, her lust for Lani soaking her hand and the floor.

Clanna watched as her Mommy Slave sucked her bottle, moaning with pleasure as she came hard on her thrusting fingers, but her big sister was already gone, leaving the horny slave and her horny siblings alone once again.