CHAPTER 23

Herja was restless as she paced the nursery while taking care not to accidentally step on any of Lanecea's children every time she glanced at the door. Lanecea had been away for more than an hour and, like the Littles, Herja was jonesing for Lani.

The moment the door opened, not a word needed to be uttered for Herja to realize that something had changed as Lanecea and Revna walked into the nursery, both naked with their fingers entwined. 

Herja looked away from Lanecea's nectar-shimmering pussy to Revna's necklace before gasping, "That's a slave necklace! I saw one like it in a book I read."

Revna didn't notice the shadow of jealousy in her mother's eyes or see her trail her fingers over her naked neck as Revna looked up at her mamma with a radiant smile.

"I'm your sex slave?!"

"Something like that," Lanecea laughed before kissing Revna as though attempting to help refill her lungs after making the poor girl breathless with delight.

Herja couldn't resist fingering her pussy as she watched Lani and her daughter devour each other's mouths, Herja collapsing to the floor long before they ended the kiss.

"I'm yours..." Revna still sounded breathless as Lani pulled her onto her lap after she took a seat on the floor, giving her Littles access to their mamma at the same time.

"Yes, you are mine - forever - but now that my brain is starting to clear, I think I should have asked your father's permission first..."

Storm's timing was perfect as he joined them in the nursery for supper, Lanecea creating an oasis of joy for her children. The room was large and spacious with a terrace that led to the gardens behind the castle. On either side of the nursery were two rooms that Lanecea had designated for Hans and Eva, and the other for Mr. and Mrs. McLean, giving both ladies easy access to the children should they be needed during the night.

"My King," Lanecea's eyes sparkled with joy at his arrival as she watched their children hold onto his legs as they attempted to stand while the crawlers and toddlers tried to climb him like Jack and the bean stock, their father towering above them.

"Get dressed, Revna, then you will join us for dinner," Storm instructed as Hans and Dieter took a seat in the ladies' quarters, Taran and Thorson flanking Mr. McLean as they stepped aside for Revna who quickly obeyed her father. No sooner had Revna closed the door behind her, Storm turned his attention to Lanecea as he hunkered down, making it easier for his multitude of children to smother him in hugs and kisses, "You look guilty, My Queen."

"I was regretting not remembering to ask for your permission first just as you arrived. I'm not sure what is wrong with me lately. I swear I know better, but I just get so ahead of myself, and I don't mean it. Will you forgive me, please?"

For the second time in just over an hour, Lanecea looked as though she were in the hot seat, but this time his queen was naked.

Storm, however, remained silent, unintentionally making Lani more nervous by the second as he withheld his forgiveness.

"Revna, as you know, has been determined to be my sex slave and although I was dead against it at first, the idea - the concept - behind it has grown on me. It isn't as though I don't trust her - she hasn't given me any cause to doubt her loyalty, but both of Herja's children carry her common, treacherous blood as I learned the hard way after Thorson's betrayal. The concept of owning not only Herja but her children does have an appeal as I will be able to ensure they are loyal and obedient. I can keep them out of trouble regardless of the common within them and I am not a wicked stepmother. I would never harm them. Revna is different. I would trust her with my life, but as her mistress mamma, I can put her in a position to assist me in all things including managing my female slaves and training her mother to be more pleasing. Revna has proved that she knows what I like without me having to ask. Isn't my idea wonderful?"