CHAPTER 3

Storm assisted Hans, carrying a crate of glass jars and vials to the open trunk as Herja double-checked to make sure she brought her supplies, the woman excelling at packing quickly

"My wife thought you would love to help set up our branch of Lani's eugenics project. Bring everything you think you will need as we aren't going to be returning for some time. Are you able to take time off work? I don't mind dropping you off if you have no one to cover your shifts, but it would be far more convenient if you are prepared to take a leave of absence... 

Alice cannot wait for you to inseminate her. That's all she has talked about since Ella had her ultrasound. I'm not sure how much help she will be to you as her hands are already full as it is, but you can be assured that we will assist you with whatever you need. 

You're going to have to find a way to properly store all the cum donations that have been coming in as well. I don't need to remind you that they are far too valuable to waste now that the vampires have destroyed most of the males, corrupting their sperm. There are only a few men left - I'd estimate around twenty-five percent of the population - who can produce untainted sperm, which now is nothing short of liquid gold. If Lani is successful, and I don't see why she wouldn't be, you need to have a system in place. 

How good are you at mathematics?..."

The sisters giggled as they watched the Mathematics Inquisitor begin to interrogate Herja, but unlike Lanecea, Herja wasn't reduced to tears, proving to the German that she could hold her own when it came to math. Hans was impressed, a smile kissing his lips as he closed the trunk of his car, the backseat loaded with supplies as well.

"Don't worry about a thing, Storm. I know how to reach you, but it is best you remain focused on the mission. Lani...well, you know."

"I'm not worried," Storm assured his comrade before Hans pulled out of the driveway, he and his passenger already in deep conversation.

Storm called Stalker over, the wolf hesitating as it pressed its side against Lanecea's leg and for good reason as Storm removed Jaw's collar, holding it out to Stalker.

"Come," Storm frowned as he repeated himself although understanding that Lanecea's familiar wasn't just any ordinary wolf and would rather remain at the Wolf Charmer's side, obedient to his mistress.

Lowering his massive head, Stalker obeyed Storm, allowing him to fasten the collar in place but his fur was so dense, the collar couldn't be seen.

"If you need to reach me at all within the next two days, slip a note beneath the collar and send your wolf to me. Do not hesitate for a moment if you feel endangered or..."

"I will - and thank you. I'll send word to you if anything is amiss unless I'm just horny."

Storm laughed, draping his arm around her waist as he led her toward the pasture where the centaurs were already restless, adventure in the air.

Thorson was skilled, but Storm wasn't about to take any risks, choosing a level-headed centaur before lifting Lanecea onto his back, the older centaur also a father. He would take exceptional care of the precious cargo on his back during the journey and while in Europe, Storm was certain. Storm filled the centaur in, summarising what they were up against once they passed through the time portal as Thorson mounted the centaur behind Lanecea, pulling her ass firmly against his groin as he got into position behind her.

Storm rolled his eyes but didn't bother to hide his grin as he turned, helping his daughters onto another centaur's back, Revna, far more experienced, taking control as her sisters sat pressed together in front of her.

"Wait for me," Storm reminded his family once more. "I'll come as soon as I am able."

"We'll set up a command post while we await your arrival," Lanecea assured Storm she and her companions would behave, giving him nothing to worry about.

Thorson was already struggling and they hadn't left the farm yet. Storm stepped closer to the centaur, lifting Lanecea back down again, but didn't set her on the ground as he kissed her until she forgot her own name once again before setting her backward on the centaur, placing her on Thorson's lap.

"Is that better, Son?" Storm winked, already knowing the answer as Thorson lifted Lanecea higher, positioning his cock between her legs before pulling her back down onto his lap.

"Perfect. Goodbye, Dad. I'll take care of things until you can meet us. Don't worry about a thing."

The girls waved goodbye to their father as the centaurs joined the gods who were approaching, each riding their own magnificent centaur before heading back into the forest.

Thorson didn't notice as his father drove away from the farm, heading to work as he reached into Lanecea's bodice, already caressing her ripe breast.

"You'll make me soak my dress before we reach our destination," Lanecea pointed out as she kissed a trail on Thorson's jaw.

"That will be very sexy," Thorson moaned, pushing the embroidered fabric aside as he raised Lani higher in his arms. "Now, give me what I need."

Lanecea purred, watching the farm disappear from view within minutes as the centaurs picked up speed, Thorson holding her against his chest as they thundered toward the oak grove.

"Yes...mmm...I need more," Thorson called out as Lanecea stroked his hair, her free breast bouncing hard against his hand as he sucked her other boob, Lani clinging to the young man as she focused on breastfeeding him as the centaurs ran past the bowing dryads, water splashing within minutes after they entered the underground chamber.

Thorson sucked hard, utterly ravenous as he distracted Lanecea when the lake swallowed them up, the gods leading the way through a narrow tunnel that stretched endlessly before them. Lancea wasn't in the least bit claustrophobic as she clung to Thorson, her milk pouring down his throat as her wolves ran on either side of the centaur. Lanecea couldn't see their eyes turning an ethereal green as they approached the stronghold of the vampires who had escaped the Great Raid thousands of years before.