CHAPTER 3

"Now who's the one who should be tied up?" Herja teased as she licked as much nectar as she could reach from her face while watching as Lani scooted away from her and her daughter's mouths before running across the bedroom floor

Lani paused just long enough to call over her shoulder, "Well, are you coming? I'm onto something..."

"She needs to be on my mouth," Herja rolled her eyes making Revna giggle before mother and daughter followed the runaway queen down the narrow flight of stairs.

"Fuck!" Lanecea's guards groaned at the sight of the very naked woman, her boobs bouncing as she ran down the stairs, oblivious to their presence until she whispered a breathless, "Oooh," but it was much too late, the secret police drinking in the sight of her leaking, flushed body.

Herja ran back up the stairs to grab clothes while Revna wrapped her arm across Lani's boobs while cupping her mamma's pussy with her free hand, obstructing the guard's view.

"Here, put this on," Herja began to tug a dress over Lanecea's head but Revna scowled as she began to thrust her fingers within Lani's still leaking pussy.

"I've got her. When exactly are you leaving Mom?"

Herja laughed and groaned as her daughter attempted to give a not-so-subtle hint, then dropped the dress to the floor leaving Lani standing naked in Revna's arms.

"Mmm," Lani moaned softly as Revna flicked her tongue on Lanecea's then sucked her tongue while she thrust her fingers faster until she was dangerously close to cumming all over Revna's invading digits.

"You might want to stop, Revna. That's why Lani left our bed, isn't it? You're afraid I'm going to make you cum on my tongue without Storm's permission"

That was dangerously close to the truth as well, Lanecea moaning in pleasure as her slave took over the kiss, claiming hierarchy, Lani supposed a moment before she stepped out of the pleasure-induced haze once more.

"Mmm, I want you...ahhh...need to...oh god...focus..."

Herja and Revna shared a wink as they brought Lanecea to the brink of losing her mind before Herja removed her tongue from Lani's mouth.

"Tell me you want me again..." Herja coaxed as she rubbed her pussy against Lani like a dog in heat.

"I do want you - to head back out. I have a target I want you to take down for me. I must have him."

Revna's fingers stilled within Lanecea's pussy as she kissed Lanecea's shoulder.

"I thought you were going to say you want Mom to stay and please you, but you don't really need her when you have me. I'm more than enough for you, aren't I."

It didn't sound like a question. Revna very secure in her position of daughter-devotee-lover and sidekick.

"This isn't about sex," Lanecea clarified as her brain cells stopped spinning for a moment. "Okay, well maybe it is a little bit, but I want you to head out, Herja, before you need to go to work. Go on one last mission and capture Ignacy for me. He'll never suspect you in a million years. I don't know how I overlooked him earlier today..."

"Don't worry, Mamma. It's hard to think when you're getting your brains fucked out - at least I imagine it is."

"Mmm, you're correct," Lanecea agreed, blushing furiously at the memory of Storm's unrelenting breeding as Lanecea attempted to focus on sealing fates. 

Ignacy had fallen through the cracks but not for long.

"It's late," Heinrich reminded Lanecea, the only one of her two guards to be thinking straight as Revna continued to finger her mamma's pussy, but this time was sucking her boob at the same time, no longer bothering to try to cover them. 

"You can accompany Herja if you like," Lanecea suggested as Herja massaged her free boob while licking her neck. "She'll need help dragging back the body now that Storm and the boys are preoccupied. Do you want to please me one last time Herja?"

"You know I do," Herja lowered her voice before gently biting Lani's lower lip. "I need to please you and make you happy."

"Good Slave. Capture this vampire for me. He thought he was being clever, I'm sure, but he is mine. You may join me in breaking my captive in when you retrieve him. Won't that be fun?"

Herja had every reason to be worried as she wove her fingers through Lanecea's hair then tilted her face until their eyes met.

"You need to wait for your king, Sexy Baby Gurl. That vampire seems more clever than most and if anything happens to his mistress, Storm will have my head. I'll capture him for you, but you need to promise that you won't go anywhere near him until Storm returns. Promise me."

Lanecea really didn't want to lie but she needed Ignacy captured before he could disappear into the dawn.

"My men will tie him so tight he will not be able to harm me but I promise I won't do anything foolish. If you capture him tonight, we will just drive him insane as we force him to watch as you and Revna please me."

Herja was moaning so hard at the thought she was struggling to speak.

"If he comes while he watches us, will I get to slice off his balls Mamma?"

"I haven't decided yet," Lanecea confessed as she gently wiped milk from Revna's lip, "I do enjoy seeing them cum while they watch. I think we could make the floor flow with vampire cum by the time your father returns."

Once again Herja and Revna shared a wink, the two natural predators. 

"I love inspiring you," Lanecea purred before she kissed Herja. "Be careful out there. The vampires are itching to fight back by now. My pussy is already missing you."

"Is it?" Herja grinned before showering it with hot, steamy kisses. "I'll be back before you know I've left and will have that creature with me. I promise."

Lanecea allowed her nectar to flow down Herja's throat, ensuring her slave wouldn't leave or have a change of heart. Herja needed to be between her legs, entrapped in Lani's slick, very wet web.

"Oh god...mmm..." Herja swallowed rapidly before thrusting her tongue as deep as she could within Lani, the woman a very willing prey.

"I like watching Mom feasting. I don't think she's going to leave us tomorrow."

Lanecea didn't comment as Herja's fingers dug into her hips.

"I think she will leave us, as work is her priority. Come, Darling, give your mamma a kiss and make my heart feel better please."

Loyalty was in short supply and Lanecea's heart naturally ached, but Revna was determined to kiss it all better - and every inch of Lani as well.

Lani scooted away from Herja's tongue before she lost control of her willpower, then gently slapped her slave's ass.

"That's for bringing me too close to cumming without permission. Be a good girl and capture Ignacy. You have less than an hour."

Herja stepped away, joining the guards as they headed out to find the vampire in uniform, but Lanecea stopped her before she opened the door. Blocking the exit, completely forgetting she was naked, Lanecea kissed Herja senselessly before whispering, "You please me."

"Oh Lani..." Herja gripped the doorframe tight as she came hard, Lanecea's laughter filling the room.

Lanecea had used every carrot in her arsenal. Now it was up to Herja to change her mind and stay with them in Europe.