CHAPTER 43

Revna was like a dog with a bone, but to her credit, she remained as graceful as possible considering her surroundings, refusing to disappoint her mother by pouting.

"Please, Mamma, I need you," Revna attempted to sound ladylike while begging. "I must have you. Please let me be your priestess too. Don't you like my butt?"

"I like it very much," Lani grinned, attempting to soothe Revna. "You already are mine, Darling. You don't need to have an object inside your ass to remind you of that, do you?"

"I don't feel like I'm yours though. I don't feel special."

"You don't?" Lanecea looked truly saddened at Revna's confession. "Surely you know I love you best. You're my precious princess...haven't I shown you that?"

Revna nodded but was still looking at the butt plugs teasing her as they peered out from between every priestess's ass except for hers.

"Could I have a tiny one?"

"No," Lanecea didn't budge as Storm set Lani on the ground before he stood, stepping away from her for a moment.

"There have been many changes today," Storm announced as he stood beside Lanecea's throne,  "but I believe there needs to be one more before we leave for Germany in a few hours. Herja, scoot beneath the throne but lay on your back."

Herja obeyed, getting into position, but Storm bent down, tugging her until her head was more visible before he sat down on his throne, his legs on either side of Herja.

"Come, My Queen. Kneel at my feet as you love to do. Position your knees on either side of Herja's head, though."

Lanecea obeyed although her eyes were searching Storm's until she got into her position, a soft, "Oooh," escaping her lips.

"What do you think of your throne?" Storm grinned, already knowing the answer. 

"It is wonderful, My King - thank you. It will, however, put my willpower to the test until you raise me onto your lap, when you see fit. I will do everything within my power not to fail and cum without permission," Lanecea's voice, however, was already breathless as Herja seemed equally determined to make Lani break her word.

"Bring the white bone. Herja, you will fuck your pussy with it. You deserve to enjoy that pleasure while you continue to please my queen. When I place Lani on my cock, you are to shift onto your knees and remain in that position, licking up our lust until I stand from my throne. Then you are to return the dildo back to Lani as you thank us."

"Mmm...yes, Sir."

Lanecea was discovering yet again that Storm's imagination was also as wickedly sexy as her own but he wasn't finished surprising her either as he got comfortable on his new throne before pulling Lanecea until she was leaning back against his cock while still kneeling between his feet.

"Come, Revna. Stand in front of your mother's head and spread your legs open. Go ahead, my queen, and brand her - she needs you badly."

"Do you want me to brand you, Darling? Do you really want your mamma to possess you?"

"Yes, please. I'm yours, Mamma."

"Mmm...Step closer. I want this to feel very good for you."

Lanecea cupped her breast after asking Fintan and Thorson to take a short break from feeding. Her nipple was so tender but hard and leaking as she removed it from Thorson's mouth before slowly trailing it along the outside of Revna's clit, then just inside the soft, wet folds.

"Mmmaaammma," Revna struggled to remain standing as Lanecea teased her without mercy, ensuring she would never forget the experience. "I'm going to cum."

"No, you won't. Not until I give you permission. You're such a good Mummy's Girl aren't you? You make me so proud when you have such self-control. I can tell how determined you are to please me, and I like that very much."

"I'm pleasing you?"

"Of course. Would you like to see how much?"

Revna grinned as she caught a glimpse of Lanecea's perky nipples and glossy pussy, her poor mother's face already soaking wet. 

Lanecea lowered her head brushing tender kisses on top of Revna's pussy for a moment before blowing softly on her just-teased clit at the same moment she began stroking the entrance to Revna's vagina with her soft warm boob. Revna gasped as Lani gently pressed her nipple against Revna's opening until it disappeared within her body.

"Does my Mummy's Girl like to feel me within her body?"

"Ohh yes, Mamma...my pussy is milking you!"

"Mmm, yes it is, and it feels so good. Tell me how much you want me."

"I want to breed you, Mamma. I want you so badly. I'm crazy about you!"

"Cum on your mamma's boob. I want you to soak me."

Revna came hard, drenching Lani's breast, but Lani always wanted so much more. Trailing her fingers up and down Revna's ass sent shivers through Revna's spine, nipples and pussy as the poor girl held onto Lani for dear life, dangerously close to collapsing on the floor.

"Give me more, Darling. Let your body show me it's devotion. Cum hard."

Revna didn't think she could cum harder and if she did, Lanecea would be swimming in her nectar, but obey she did, showering Lani in her lust.

"Harder!" Lani encouraged as she switched breasts, teasing Revna's clenching pussy with her nipple and fingers at the same time. "Give me everything within you. I know how much you want to."

Revna came, squirting until there wasn't a single drop left within her before collapsing but Lanecea caught her, tenderly smoothing her sweat-dampened hair from her face.

"I told you that you are mine, didn't I, and I would make sure you don't forget? You'll never forget this will you?"

"Never," Revna agreed, still delerious with pleasure, but managed to tickle Lanecea's funny bone as she sucked and licked her nectar from Lanecea's boobs, apparently still able to function enough. 

Lanecea stroked her hair, almost oblivious to the men surrounding them shooting their cum in the air like geysers after witnessing that kinky display, but Lani wasn't nearly finished.

"There will be rules now that you are mine, Princess. I won't allow you to rub your clit with your fingers or on objects any longer."

"I can't help it..." Revna began to protest, the girl crazy-horny.

"I'm not finished, Sweetheart. I want you to rub your sweet little pussy on my boobs when you need pleasure - until you are with your future king, then that will be different. Your nectar belongs to me, and I want to see it on my boobs or dripping on my pussy, do you understand?"

Revna didn't answer as she readjusted in Lanecea's arms. Holding onto her father's thighs to keep her balance, she began to rub her pussy all over Lanecea's nectar-soaked boobs as she begged to cum.

"Not yet, Princess. It feels so good. Keep going please."

Revna didn't know how much longer she could last, but just at the right moment, Lanecea cupped her breasts.

"Cum for your mamma."

Cum shot into the air like fireworks as Revna offered Lanecea the gift of herself until nectar flowed from Lani's nipples.

"I am pleased," Lanecea murmured before opening her mouth for Storm's plundering tongue.