CHAPTER 23

Things were different between Hans and Storm now that Storm was aware of Hans' carefully guarded secret. Both Hans and Lancecea trusted him not to breathe a word to anyone, and Storm had no intention of breaking their trust.

The Himmlers had secrets of their own, Hans hornier than ever whenever he spent any time with Lanecea. Instead of being angry at that revelation, Storm seemed to take pleasure in his allies' confession, moving into position beneath the leafy canopy. The children were fast asleep, the adults talking late into the night after they'd stopped to rest. No one had any intention of resting as Hans laid his wife onto her back between Lanecea's legs, the devoted woman not minding in the least as she dug her fingers into Lanecea's thighs. Holding Lani back against his chest, Storm thrust hard, burying his cock deep within her before breeding Lanacea in front of Hans. Lanecea's boobs slapped his face as the blond attempted to lick the soft curves while he fucked his wife's pussy, matching Storm thrust for thrust.

Lanecea trusted Storm, surrendering to his control but couldn't help but worry she was going to suffocate poor Mrs. Himmler, her muffled moans reminding Lanecea that she could very easily drown from that position.

"Don't worry," Storm seemed to read her thoughts, "his wife is enjoying every second - trust me."

That didn't make Lanecea worry less. Of course, her priestess was enjoying herself, but death by pussy was a very real concern.

"Go ahead and suck her boob - she needs to be distracted from your wife," Storm instructed as he reached between their bodies, teasing Lani's clit with his fingers at the same time.

Within seconds, Lanecea no longer remembered that she had been concerned for Mrs. Himmler's well-being, every brain cell used on her struggle not to cum without permission or wake up the dead if she failed.

The scent of lust woke Thorson, the young man joining the breeding frenzy taking place several feet away from where he and his siblings had crashed for the night.

"Suck," Thorson commanded, groaning as Lanecea immediately obeyed, but she didn't swallow the cum flowing past her lips and down her chin as she sucked the prince thoroughly, his fingers weaving in her hair as he held her head in position as the older men enjoyed her body while Eva worshipped from beneath.

"I'm going to...mmmm...." Lanecea attempted to warn Storm and beg for mercy as Mrs. Himmler began to suck her clit, her tongue far more gentle than Lanecea would have guessed the experience would be like.

Hans was barely maintaining control as well, waiting for Storm to give his permission. Even Thorson was shaking as he clung to Lanecea's head but Storm was in control and making everyone wait beyond the point of endurance was perfect.

*****

Lanecea didn't know how much she could endure as they waited just outside the border for the Cardinals to join their group, patience definitely not her strong point.

"Must they join us?" Lanecea leaned against a tree, then stepped away, the bark streaked with cum.

They had gotten carried away in their impromptu fuck fest, but it had left Lanecea exhausted, sore, and restless to reach their destination so they could rescue the Wolf Charmer and then celebrate again.

"These kings are far wiser than our current governors. They are not fond of the vampires either but are foolish enough to think that keeping them separated from their citizens is the solution. As you know, there are more French pagans than Italians, but they are just as much at risk of death should they be discovered."

"With the backing of the Cardinals, would it be possible for me to attend one of their hearings? I would enjoy witnessing the sentencing of a heretic if we could snatch them from under the magistrate's nose before their execution. Wouldn't that be so thrilling? Do you think it's possible?"

Hans appreciated Lanecea's dark side, his cock already hard and throbbing, but he wasn't about to agree to her hair-brained idea, endangering her and the babies. Besides, it was Storm's call to make.

"Storm?"

"I prefer you to stay with Eva and our daughters where I know you will be safe, but I'm sure there is no harm in attending an execution. You would be a distraction if our time in Italy is any indication."

"Thank you but no, I would be far too frightened to attend a beheading or burning," Lancecea confessed, not so brave at all. Turning to her familiars, she sent them into the forest just as two of the cardinals approached, the one carrying a large wooden cross in front of him as if he were trying to ward off Satan himself, which made the she-devil grin.

Honos stepped forward, the god accompanying them as they would need a translator.

"Deverra is worried," Honos lowered his voice. "You have a long journey ahead. She insisted on joining us, but I assured her you would be alright with Eva at your side."

"I won't let anything happen to her," Mrs. Himmler agreed, stepping closer to Lanecea, Revna already pressed against Lani's opposite hip.

They needn't worry. Tarvos stepped out of the forest, blinding the Cardinals so they were only able to see a large ox.

Storm placed Lanecea on his back, his woman wincing as his muscles came in contact with her tender, thoroughly fucked pussy which made Storm grin, his cock dripping in earnest. It was going to be a long journey indeed at this rate. He really needed a distraction as they stepped further into enemy territory, the chanting Cardinal providing exactly that as he walked in front of their group, the cross raised high.

"I need to take care of a few matters but will meet you in France. I know how to reach you," Hans lowered his voice while informing Storm of his plan. "Don't worry, Sweetheart, we are everywhere."

"Even in France? I thought..." Lanecea frowned, attempting to recall history and the allegiances that were currently in play at that time.

"Of course. You are in for a surprise," Hans winked before disappearing into the shadows.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I had published two more chapters but decided to unpublish them for a few reasons.

This series I am writing as a way to work through things that I'm struggling with and am passionate about. Although the chapters are very sexy, I didn't want to lose myself in kinky fantasy and then have to struggle later to rein Lanecea back in. Yes she's very sensual and kinky but there is far more to her - there is a lot of depth to that complicated woman.

I would like for the book to reflect that depth, work through her struggles, and show you, my dear readers, what fascinates me. I do hope you've been enjoying the book so far. 🌷

Happy New Year!