CHAPTER 16

Eva knelt on all fours, the mattress squeaking in earnest as Hans thrust within her like a battering ram, his fingers tangled in her hair before cum gushed from her pussy, dripping down her legs as he called out Lanecea's name for the sixth time in less than an hour. The blonde didn't mind in the least. It was her secret to keep, only Eva and Hans privy to the fact that it was on a night exactly like this that her years of barrenness finally came to an end, Tyson conceived as a direct result of Hans' desire for the girl whose spirit was a perfect match to his. 

Desperate for a baby, Eva hadn't minded in the least that it was Lani's name her horny husband called out again and again as he filled her womb to overflowing. After all, the girl was as good as married to Prince Storm although the two had not yet met. Hans was a good man, keeping his lust in check, and Eva had no reason to believe he would act on his desire for her, even when he suggested they take Lani in to rescue her from the abuse she endured. Eva had grown very fond of Lanecea as well, and, even now, Lanecea wasn't aware of how very grateful the older woman was for the child she had finally conceived, even if she had been merely a vessel, Hans' cum, Lanecea's. It was also a fact that once their family moved away from the little white house at the edge of the orchard, Eva was once again barren, but at least she had given her husband two sons, certain she would have conceived again tonight if she hadn't passed her child-bearing years, but it didn't stop Eva from hoping for a miracle as her body welcomed her husband's all-consuming lust for the Secret Keeper.

"Mmm, you feel so good when you breed me like that," Eva's confession broke through Hans' daydream, the blonde replacing the queen beneath him.

"You're a good woman, Eva."

Eva purred beneath her husband's praise as she curled up against his chest for a few minutes, the man finally taking a break from pounding her pussy.

"I want to surprise Lani tonight..." Hans's thoughts went immediately back to the Secret Keeper as he absent-mindedly stroked his wife's blond hair. "She is very fond of you so if you'd like to accompany me, I wouldn't mind at all. I ensured the door was locked before I entered the house. Herja won't get into any trouble for the next few hours and I know Lani would love to see you."

Hans laughed as his wife pushed the twisted blankets out of the way, already reaching for her pale blue floral dress.

"Wear your best, Eva. Lanecea is entertaining company in the throne room tonight."

"Ohhh," Eva's eyes sparkled as she reached for another blue dress, this one by far the fancier out of the two. "Gretchen mentioned our Lani was staying at a castle while in Europe. Oh, she will be so jealous when I tell her all about it when we return!"

Hans grinned at his breathless wife as she hurried to bathe before leaving for Medieval Italy, then turned his attention to the ornate oak chest he kept tucked away beneath the floorboards.

Lanecea would be very pleased - almost as pleased as she made him.

****

Lanecea was very pleased when Eva stepped into the Great Hall, Mrs. Himmler suddenly becoming shy at the sight of the group of men plundering their wives' pussies as the maid ran herself ragged in an attempt to keep up with the unending flow of cum donations.

"Mrs. Himmler! I'm so happy to see you - please, come sit beside me." Lanecea held out her hand to her friend before motioning towards where Diverra was sitting on the dias near the queen.

Eva blushed as she watched a brunette woman sucking on Lani's bouncing boob while her husband thrust within her pussy that was leaking pre-cum in earnest. Although blushing at the sight, Eva almost laughed, the Italian holding onto the queen's boob with both hands as she struggled to keep the nipple in her mouth, but milk had already sprayed on her face, not that she seemed to mind in the least.