CHAPTER 27

Lanecea stood within the great library, Deiter standing closest to the bookshelf as Lanecea examined an ancient scroll, her wolves sitting at attention on either side of her legs. The room was windowless preventing the ancient manuscripts from being destroyed by the sun's rays, only light from flickering torches mounted on the walls illuminating the room.

Thorson wrapped his arms around the queen, pressing his erection into her soft curves. He'd already been achingly erect before he'd left the farm behind, his balls about to burst, but the sight of Lanecea unaware of his arrival wearing a transparent silvery gown was destroying what remained of his brain cells.

"I need to breed you - badly," Thorson warned a second before he positioned Lanecea on the table, forgetting all about the priceless manuscripts and scrolls in his haste to be embedded within his woman.

"Oh yes, you feel so wonderful. I'm sorry I didn't notice you arrive. I intended to wait for you at the portal, but lost track of time."

Thorson didn't acknowledge her apology, or perhaps he didn't hear her as he kissed a trail along Lanecea's shoulder before biting down, although not hard enough to hurt her, as he thrust his length within her, sheathing every single inch up to his balls before plundering Lani over and over again in earnest.

Dieter discreetly approached the table, removing the books and scrolls out of harm's way before exiting the room, giving the queen and her prince some privacy.

"I've needed you," Thorson declared, stating the obvious as Lanecea clung to him, eagerly taking each raging thrust as Thorson made up for lost time, their few days apart an unbearable eternity.

"Mmm, yes, it's so good! I'm trying to be a good girl, but I'm going to cum all over your cock."

"I like it when you cum all over my cock, soaking my bull penis like a good girl. Cum for me."

Lanecea, ever obedient, soaked his cock as the prince continued to wield it like a weapon, the queen already surrendered to his power - not that it would have ever been any other way.

Sweeping Lani off her wobbly knees, Thorson took pity on her, holding her in his arms again as he grabbed her ass, bouncing her hard up and down as fast as possible on his embedded cock.

"That's it...keep cumming...more...give me more. Yesss, that's my Good Girl."

Again, Thorson knew exactly what Lanecea needed to hear before pressing her back against the wall, keeping her trapped between the wall and his chiseled, powerful abs, just in case his good girl needed to be reminded that she was his treasured prey and was exactly where she belonged.

"Ohhh god..." Lanecea clung to Thorson's neck as she rode the storm, but none of the gods had any intention of interfering even if she had been praying to them in earnest. After all, as gods of fertility, they all enjoyed the sight of the plundering prince. "I've missed you so much," she confessed before Thorson claimed her mouth as well as her pussy.

Thorson, of course, could tell, Lanecea's body trembling as he held her close, time seeming to stand still.

"That's my queen," Thorson praised her as she came back down from touching the moon, taking care that she didn't crash-land without him holding her before she could hit the ground.

"I wish you could stay with me forever," Lanecea sighed, kissing Thorson's neck and shoulders. "Your throne sits empty....and I know you miss me. Somehow, I can just tell," Lani winked.

"Dad misses you too. He's really suffering. I can see him constantly dripping through his pants."

"That makes me happy," the queen sighed as she switched sides, kissing Thorson's opposite shoulder as he stepped away from the library, barely noticing the wolves accompanying them as the prince carried her out to her gardens. "I like to know he is suffering...then I know he can't forget me, even when he is stuck."