CHAPTER 21

Lani's slaves didn't back down until their cum overflowed the hybrid's anemic lips, and still, they showed no sign of stopping as they rotated from right to left, the one currently draining his balls with his comrade on the far left. Dripping in blood, Lanecea had returned to her seat before cum began spewing from where the Polish men stood aiming their cocks at Ignacy's gaping mouth. The moment Lani stood to return to her children who were waiting patiently several feet away, Storm lowered the hybrid onto his knees before clamping a steel collar around his neck which was attached to the wall, forcing Ignacy to remain looking upwards. then forced a metal implement into his mouth, making it impossible for the hybrid to close his mouth let alone lick his lips clean. Lani shuddered as she wrapped her arms around Revna whispering, "Don't look," as Storm sliced Ignacy's flesh strategically, she supposed, trusting Storm to take care not to kill her slave.

Revna didn't need to be told not to look, her entire focus on her mother's boobs and Fintan didn't look at the sight just behind him either, his face buried within Lani's pussy. Lani stroked their hair, taking care not to cum on Fintan's greedy tongue as she watched her king at work. Storm moved like a panther but had the strength of a terminator. Spiders, vampires, and every single one of Lanecea's enemies didn't stand a chance when faced with the man who was hers. Lani moaned so hard at that thought, she slid down the chair and would have fallen onto the floor had Fintan not been blocking her fall from his position between her legs. Storm looked over as he removed the blade from the vampire's pale flesh, grinning as he read his queen's mind before moving to the opposite, his knife piercing Ignacy's other arm. Ignacy howled in pain, choking on his mouthful of cum as Fintan picked up speed, thrusting his tongue mercilessly within Lani until her brain cells were spinning out of control.

Unable to speak English at that moment, Lanecea tugged on her son's hair, the poor woman whimpering and moaning like an animal in heat, but she never took her eyes off her king, not even when Fintan had mercy, raising his mouth from her pussy. Adjusting his position, Fintan tapped Revna's arm.

The siblings were in sync, not needing to say a word as Revna released her mamma's nipple, lowering her head to share her mouthful of milk with her brother as he slipped his tongue between her lips, giving Revna a taste as well.

"Mmm, thank you," they said in unison, then giggled, their moaning laughter out of place within Storm's new dungeon.

Lanecea looked down at the siblings, watching as they sucked and licked, then shared the bounty with each other. It was kinky and made Lani wriggle like a worm, much to their amusement.

"I know what you need," Fintan murmured before adjusting once again, motioning for Revna to join him as he kissed Lanecea's lips, then a trail down her neck, Revna, a priestess-in-training, obeying Fintan as she followed his lead, kissing Lani as well before licking a trail down the opposite side of Lanecea's neck, the two working their way back up a moment later.

Within seconds the three were moaning as they licked milk and nectar off of each other's tongues, driving the men wild as they watched. Poor Ignacy couldn't possibly keep up with the cum sprayed at his upturned face, especially when Storm aimed his cock, drowning the vampire while avoiding his mouth.

"This is what I've been waiting for," Thorson grinned as he and Taran followed their father's lead, giving the hybrid a cum shower.

"Cum on Mamma's boobs," Lanecea begged as she cupped her boobs, holding them in place for the siblings who didn't need to be asked twice.

Revna came her brains out as she rubbed her leaking pussy all over Lani's left breast before attempting to fuck her mamma's hard nipple with her clenching pussy while her brother's cum streaked across Lanecea's right breast.

"So much lust for mamma," Lanecea purred with pleasure as they began to lick and suck their mess off her boobs, the woman using everything in her not to cum. "It feels so good, my Darlings."

Thorson and Taran changed directions, shooting their cum like fireworks in the air as the brothers christened their father's torture chamber, their younger siblings massaging it into Lani's soft skin as it fell from above.

The knife in Storm's hand clattered to the floor as he ate up the distance between he and his Lani before lifting her from the chair and onto his about-to-explode cock, the man's willpower impressive. Storm bred Lani until she lost her mind - and more brain cells for good measure, her king unaware of the slaves who had stopped cumming in the vampire's mouths and were now kneeling as they circled Storm and Lani. Ignacy ignored the cum soaking his neck and chest as it flowed from his mouth, watching as Lanecea held onto Storm as though her life depended on it as he unleashed his beast, but she welcomed every thrust, encasing his sword fully over and over again until he was losing his sanity as well.

The moment couldn't have been more perfect until Dieter stepped into the room. No one was aware of his presence as he looked between the incredibly kinky family to the hybrid kneeling in his cum from where he was strapped to the wall, crimson blood running like rivers from his gaping wounds.

"What have you done, Storm?"

Dieter had been like a father to Storm since they met at his farm, the older man's voice cutting through the sounds of frenzied breeding as he turned his attention to Storm.

"The hybrid must not lose any more blood. He must remain at least twenty-five percent vampire if he is to infiltrate his kind. They won't trust him..."

Storm didn't pull out of Lani's body, turning with her in his arms as he faced the frustrated farmer.

"Any percentage of vampire blood is too much. He can't be trusted if he carries vampire DNA."

It wasn't Lanecea's place to interfere or add her two cents to their debate. Holding onto Storm with one hand, Lani motioned to her slaves as she turned her attention to Thorson who was still struggling to control his cock.

"Thorson, return my slaves to their quarters. They've seen enough and have served their purpose for this evening. Not a single drop of their blood is to be spilled and it is imperative to me that their blood remain pure - keep your cum out of their mouths," Lanecea clarified, to be sure Thorson understood where she drew the line. "I trust you to take care of my slaves."

"It will be a pleasure," Thorson grinned as he fascined the chains around the Polish slaves once more. "Thank you for trusting me, Mamma. I won't disappoint you."

"I believe in you," Lanecea smiled before turning to her slaves before Thorson led them away. "Thank you for pleasing me, Gentlemen. Well done. Please get some rest - your training begins in earnest at dawn."

"You're welcome. Goodnight, Mistress."

"Goodnight."

Ignacy wasn't nearly as lucky as he remained waiting as his fate was determined.

"Trust me," Storm whispered as he caressed Lani's cheek with his thumb before setting her down on the ground. "Return to our children - they need you."

"Yes, Sir," Lanecea kissed his cheek before holding out her hands to Fintan and Revna, glancing back over her shoulder at Taran who remained at his father's side.

Ignacy was as pale as moonbeams as the one person who treasured her captive left the room immediately after whispering, "Good luck, Hybrid. You pleased me tonight."