CHAPTER 19

"It's utter hogwash," Lanecea announced from her position kneeling between Storm's knees as he sat like a king on the couch, the princes flanking him as they stroked their cocks.

Lani was so frustrated she was tongue-tied after that all-encompassing declaration, her eyes still on Storm as she resumed licking his cock, attempting to catch up with the overflow. Breaking eye contact for a moment, Lanecea looked down at Herja who was grinning as she licked Storm's balls, the overflow dripping down Storm's scepter and drenching her as Lani kept pausing to make her case. Herja was learning how sexy it was to ask for permission and Lanecea was just getting started.

"Oh for goodness' sake," Lanecea brought back Herja's wandering thoughts, "Make yourself useful and help me plead my case."

Herja laughed, Storm's balls making a wet popping sound as she released them.

"You're doing just fine..."

Lanecea wasn't so sure, her hand tenderly caressing Storm's scepter as she tried yet again.

"Those books were the only ones they had on early civilization at the school library and it doesn't even mention The Great War. On page thirteen there is only a brief mention of Atlantis, but look, the rest of the book focuses on Africa. What are they teaching the children?! It's unacceptable on every level. So much time is wasted in that building and the kids have empty brains after a week of listening to their teachers. And do you know why? Because they are too busy ogling cocks! Their brains are in a muddle and they can't possibly give the kids a proper education!"

Lanecea flushed as Storm laughed, not bothering to turn to page thirteen, apparently taking her word for it. His fingers stroking her hair soothed her troubled, turbulent spirit immediately, but Lani was like a dog with a bone, not nearly finished.

"Please, My King, it is important to me that they get a much better education. I wouldn't tell you what to do, but please, will you allow us to go on a field trip?"

"That's what all this was about?" Storm looked away from Lanecea who was flushed, her eyes still flashing, to his sons who were struggling not to laugh as they nodded.

"Yes. We've been learning about The Great War and Mom would like to show us their early weapons and other stuff. Will you please let us go on the field trip?"

"Of course..."

"It's hand's on," Thorson brushed Lanecea's hair away from her face before joining her on the floor, kissing her until she stopped trembling as he calmed her turbulent heart. "It would be, um...up close and personal," Thorson added, glancing over at his mother who had also stopped sucking Storm's balls, her fingertips teasing his sack as Lanecea continued to caress her king's scepter.

"I think the girls would have more fun here and I could use their help on a project," Herja finally spoke up, but too late. 

"That would work," Lanecea focused on Herja for a few minutes, "if you don't mind. The girls are so good, they won't give you any trouble. The field trip will be more...military in nature, so I agree with you, it would be better if the girls remain at home."

Storm reached down, tilting Lani's chin until their eyes met, her king searching her soul until he read everything she wasn't saying out loud.

"Yes, the girls will stay with you Herja. I can take a few days off work..."

"Please, could we leave tonight? The men are already waiting for us. We were just waiting until you gave your permission."

Storm nodded, already reaching for his cell phone as he made arrangements to free up the remainder of the week. If their allies were joining them, this was no ordinary field trip