CHAPTER 12

Lanecea's heart wasn't the only one clutching with empathy, the priestesses' hearts constricted as well as they watched their leader test Revna after her brother had passed the test with flying colors. Revna wasn't doing nearly as well as Wolfstein clamped his large hands over Lanecea's breasts while he stood behind her throne, preventing Revna from feeding. Revna had given up on teasing her own pussy, now rubbing her pussy against Lanecea's thigh in earnest as she begged pitifully.

"Please, Sir, I need Mamma."

"You have her, now answer my question. What was the name of the vampire who led the vampires out from the underworld?"

"Abram, Sir."

"Good Girl."

Freeing his grip on Lanecea's right breast, he covered her nipples with his arm instead before Revna was fast enough to latch on to the momentarily exposed nipple, ignoring the milk dripping from his forearm as he pressed his arm against them.

"What was the name of the god who blocked off their retreat to the underworld?"

Revna frowned as she reached between Lani's legs to help herself to the goddess' nectar, but Wolfstein wrapped his fingers around her wrist to prevent her.

"The god Zudderell," Revna answered although she was pouting, no longer liking the man questioning her.

Wolfstein came close to laughing at the girl who was hell-bent on getting what she wanted as she twisted her wrist within his grip, her eyes focused on the source of ever-flowing nectar.

"Yes, that's it. You're relentless when you want something. What do you want?"

"Goddess Mamma's boobs and I want to taste her nectar too. It isn't fair..."

"No."

"Yes, I do!"

"Of course, you want Lanecea's boobs and pussy - I want you to tap into that raging desire while you look into my eyes. Tell me right now who our greatest enemy is and what you want."

"I want Goddess Mamma's boobs and nectar and I will have them - you'll give them to me when I answer your questions properly. Our greatest enemies are the vampires who are our overlords. The god Zudderell made a mistake when he closed off the passage to the underworld. The vampire Abram led the vampires on a quest to take over the Middle East, conquering nation after nation, and he and the vampires destroyed great civilizations. I want my mamma. I want to be just like her and destroy our enemies. That is what Goddess Mamma teaches us while we drink her milk. Now may I please have her boobs and even just one taste...?"

"Well done, Revna!" Wolfstein beamed with pride as he massaged nectar into Lanecea's nipples. "Go ahead, you may enjoy your mother's boobs again - with the bonus treat. You deserve it. You need to learn a little self-control, Young Lady. When I send your Goddess Mamma out on the mission this week, you will not be able to remain stuck to her breasts. I'm counting on you, once trained, to assist your brother and father in sending the vampires running for the hills. Women and girls play a huge role, you know...most never suspect them until it is much too late."

"Thank you," Revna managed around the breast filling her mouth.

"Thank you," Lanecea echoed her stepdaughter as she smiled up at Wolfstein, grateful he'd reconsidered sending her out on the mission.

Lanecea tenderly stroked Revna's hair as she held her closer, pressed against Lanecea's body so the cardinals writhing below the dais wouldn't be able to watch Revna stroking her very wet pussy as she breastfed. Revna was enjoying her newly discovered habit, but they would have to have a little mother-daughter chat later. Eva, also her devotee, came to the rescue, knowing exactly what Lani needed as she reappeared a few minutes later with a soft crimson-hued cloak. Lanecea draped it over Revna, giving her privacy and a place of safety before Lanecea called out for the entertainment to be taken up a notch, the vampires dreading the sound of Lani's deceptively soft voice.

"What would please you, My Queen?" Storm wiped beads of sweat from his forehead as he tossed the unconscious, broken vampire at his queen's feet, much to her delight.

"I would love to see you teach Thorson to be just as ruthless as you are, then..."

"I know exactly what you need."

Storm and Thorson never disappointed, the men in their matching black uniforms going wild at the sight.

Wolfstein watched as well before leaning closer to Lanecea as he murmured against Lani's hair, smiling as Lanecea blushed but nodded. Holding out his arms for Revna, he wasn't surprised at all that the child was reluctant to leave Lanecea's lap, but she obeyed regardless, snuggling up to the warrior. Revna smiled up at him as he allowed her to watch the adults, only instructing her to turn her head at the very scary parts that a feminine girl should never see.

Lanecea stood once again at the edge of the dais, watching as her men broke the vampires' bones before slashing off the balls of the hapless creatures. Silver blood ran like a river through the Great Hall and still, Lanecea wanted so much more.

"They are barely breathing My Love," Storm finally looked up.

"Mmm. Please make a pile from the bodies of the castrated vampires just below the dais at my feet. Be sure they are still alive, even if barely."

Storm and Thorson dragged some of the bodies but most they just tossed unceremoniously onto the rapidly growing heap.

"Thank you for joining us tonight, Wolfstein. I hope you are pleased with my army."

"I'm very pleased, Darling," Wolfstein smiled while Lanecea's army circled her lovers as Storm lifted Lanecea down from the dais and into his arms, Thorson instinctively taking his position opposite his father with Lanecea between them.

Storm was the first to thrust within her pussy as he held her in his arms, Thorson digging his fingers into her hips as he thrust within her pussy the second after Storm pulled out, the males switching back and forth as Lanecea clung to Storm, riding wave after wave of pleasure as their cum and her nectar soaked the vampires laying in the pile beneath their feet.

Vampires groaned in earnest while others begged through the pain although they were unable to get an erection.

"Cum," Storm commanded at last, Thorson, Lanecea, and her army obeying at once as cum flew through the air, painting the vampires while Lani shattered like glass but was perfectly safe, held securely between the men she loved.

At that moment, all was well in Lanecea's world.

The moment, however, didn't last long as Lanecea's laughter filled the room. The sight of the cardinals attempting to fuck the asses of the nearly-dead vampires tickled her funny bone.

"Mamma's the best," Revna whispered her secret against Wolfstein's ear, the captain of the Black Sun Army agreeing with the very observant girl.

"Yes, Sweetheart, your mamma is the very best. There has never been anyone in history quite like her and I doubt there ever will be."

"When I grow up I'm going to be just like her."

"Oh, I hope so. The vampires will have nightmares just thinking about the two of you..."

Revna purred and sighed at the same time just before her Goddess Mamma winked at her.