Caboose X Reader

Setting: Season 10

"Woow, what a pretty base!" You shout out in amazement. It was true, there was trees, hill, and even a waterfall.

"Isn't that right..." You turned to your left, only to see him gone. "...Caboose?" You finished, you signed. You knew why he was acting like this.

Ever since that break in, to get the Alpha A.I. But when they found that the Meta was there. The Blue and Red team had to flee. Leaving Washington, and Church behind. But while we were driving, Chruches body fell off. But we had to escape, and I knew it would hurt Caboose badly. But we just kept on driving. Ever since, we never heard from them again. Plus, Tucker was sent to a another location, but Caboose hated him.

But that was okay, you and Caboose had each other. You two were super close, plus you took care of him most times. It was like, you were a second mother to him. He would tell you everything and he would always hug you.

But now, he was trying to make a Super Best Friend since Church wasn't around. But, as long he is busy, you could take some breaks. Like taking a shower in the waterfall.

"Hmm, now that I think about it, I haven't showered in a long time." You said to yourself, then you went to waterfall.

Few Minutes

"Ahhh, it feels so good." You said happily. You loved how the cold water was splashing against your body. It felt like heaven, and no one was spying on you. But it was hard to get the armor off, but you managed.

You then raised you head up. Raising your arms and showing off your breasts, showering your head area. "Ahhhh, it really feels good." You said, smiling to yourself.

"Miss. Nice lady!" Someone shouted, you turned your head quickly and saw Caboose. He was staring at your naked body. You were staring at Caboose, all red. "Miss. Nice lady!" "Caboose!" You screamed covering your areas. You were flushing, as you now ruined Caboose's innocence. "Miss. Nice Lady, where are your clothes?" He asked innocently, you replied to him. "Oh, it's over there Caboose." You pointed to the the left, where your armor was. He looked everywhere in the left, then finally spot them. "Ohhhh, there they are!!!" He said happily, like a child finding Christmas presents. You smiled at him, at his cute behavior.

But you were still naked, and you needed to change back before the Reds came. "Caboose..." "Hm?" "...can you please go back inside the base? If you do..." Caboose looked at you exicted. "I'll make a lot of cookies, but chocolate-chip!" (A/N, I was eating Snickerdoodles cookies, while writing. Irony.) You finished, Caboose squealed like a child and ran back to the base.You smiled and decided to just get it over with your bath.

Few Hours

"Okay, let's get started!" You shouted out, with all the requirements for the cookies. You smiled, and started to bake.

Few Minutes

"Okay... and..." You put the tray in the oven. "...done!" You said, putting on the time. After you did that, you looked at the bowl. There were still some cookie dough left. "I should give yhese to Caboose." You thought, getting the bowl and heading to his room.

Outside Caboose's Room

"Hey Caboose I brought you left overs." You said, he didn't respond. For a while, you tried to get him out, coax him out, and even (tiny) threaten him.

But none if those things worked. So you pretended to leave, and did some footsteps.

That was when you heard some painful sounds. Like moaning and panting, and you felt your cheeks heating up. That was when you realized he's... "...masturbating!" You thought, blushing like crazy. You walk away, but slipped and to make it worse, you weren't wearing you armor.