Donut X Reader: Christmas

"Donut, Merry Christmas!" You cheered. "Merry Christmas, to you too." Donut cheered. "Hey, why don't we do a party?" Donut said. "My gosh, you're right, we should!" You shouted. "Yeah, maybe you can sing (Y/N)." "What?!" You shouted. You see, you were too shy to sing. Sure, the Red Team were like family, but still, you were embarrassed about it. "I don't know..." "C'mon, I'm sure it be okay. Besides, you've got a beautiful voice." You looked at him, and you can tell he was smiling behind that helmet.

"Okay, I'll do it." You said, with confidence. "Great, I'll get the party started." "And I'll help you." Following him, to get the supplies.

Christmas Party

Everyone was having a blast. They were laughing, drinking, and just having a good time. Plus,  the Blue Team are here too. Sure it was a hard time to invite them. But it was Christmas, so it was all good. Everyone was having a good time. But you were just sitting in a chair. Sure, Tucker was hitting on you, but he would be threaten by Church.

Then, Donut got a microphone and cleared his throat. "Everyone, can you all pay attention." Everyone looked at him, and you got up. "Can I please present our lovely singer, (Y/N)." Everyone clapped, and stood in front of everyone. You were wearing a Santa dress. (Which was why Tucker was hitting on you.) You took a deep breath.

This is the song you sang.

Finally, you were done. Everyone clapped and cheered on your performance. You took a courtesy bow. Then left the area. While Donut was amazed at your beautiful voice.

Your Room

"Ahhhh. That was so heart pounding." You jumped on your bed. Breathing hard, and sweating a bit. It was long time since you sang like that. You rolled to your side.

You then heard your door open. You sat up, and saw Donut. He had no armor on. Only blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and a strong body. You had nosebleed when you saw him. "Hey Donut, whatcha what?" "Oh, I just wanted to chat." "Okay."

For a while, you guys talked. Talking about the past, friends, and the New Year. Donut then looked away. "What do I say to her?" Donut then went red, and looked at you.

"Hey, I got a confession (Y/N)!" "Hm?" You turned, and he kissed you. You eyes widened, and your mind was trying to process what's happening. He then pulled away, and was going to walk to the door. 

But pulled him back on the bed. This time, you were on top. But you two just stared at each other. "Sorry, about that it's just... I really like you and I wanted say it, but..." "But what?" "I thought you were lesbian." He said shyly. You laughed, and kissed him. "Really? Because I thought you were gay." Then he laughed. You both laughed.

Until he held you, and turned over. Now, he was hovering over you. "Well, how about I show you how much I love you?" He said, seductively and goddamn hot. He took off his shirt, and you could see his six pack abs. You were red now, and for some reason, getting heated up. He then put his hands on the top. He pulled both the top and your bra.

Your breasts bounced, and he massaged them. You moaned, the way he massaged them and your nipples. He then licked your nipples. You moaned at such pleasure and you were starting to touch yourself. But he stopped you, and grabbed his shirt. He tied your hands together over your head. "Sorry, (Y/N) but you can't pleasure yourself..." He leaned in your ear. "Only I can do that." He whispered in your ear, then licked it. "Ahhh."

He pulled down your entire outfit, along with your underwear. There, he now saw you naked body. He went down your vagina, and licked on the cilt. He moved down to your hole, and inserted his tongue. "Ahhhh!" You moaned, wiggling your body in pleasure. His tongue was licking inside of you. He pulled out, and you whined, begging for him to make you cum.

He lifted up your leg on his shoulder. "(Y/N), are you a virgin?" He asked, you nodded yes. "Well, I guess I could make it worth it." Then he rammed into you. You both moaned. "Oh my god.... you are so... tight." He moaned out, he pulled out, and rammed into you again.

The sounds of wet skin slapping filled the room. Your moans and his grunts was music. The way how his cock was hitting that good spot. He leaned on your neck, and gave you two hickeys. "That's to show....who you....belong." He grunted, but you didn't care, your mind was blank. "Ahh! I think I'm gonna cum!" "M...Me too. Donut!" "(Y/N)!" You both cummed, the sound of wet and gooing cum flooding into you. He pulled out, breathing heavily.

He put the blankets on you, and headed back to the party