Doc X Male Reader: Christmas

You were on the ground. In your room waiting for Doc come in. You requested him to come in here. Since you were hurt. Honestly, he would never resist this. No matter how hard he tried.

"(Y/N), what is- on my God!" He looked at your sweet body. Your nipples were cherries, the navel was whip cream, and your lips were chocolate. "B-B-B-Babe!?" "C'mon, this is turning you on. I know it." As you rolled your nipple. Doc blushed and tried so hard not to be turned on.

Sadly, he was defeated and gave in into his desires. He bit off the cherries and licked the juices off your nipples. Giving you a tingle off pleasure. Then went to your navel and locked off the cream. Along with the cream, he kissed your chocolate mouth. Warming and eating your chocolate. Then, you inserted your tongue in his mouth. Feeling his tongue swirling aroun yours.

It was getting hotter and hotter. He soon got on top and undid your bottom clothes. He gave you kisses from your chest to your navel. "Hey, babe..." "Yeah?" "I took some pills that made my... ummm... look." You looked at, you blushed a deep red. "Baby..." You went to his ear. "Then you better fuck me hard if you have that size."

He held you and undid his clothes. He rubbed his dick against that small hole. Then, put it in with force. You moaned and arched your back. As he was so much bigger than before. He didn't until he hit thay prosate with force. "Nnggghhh..." When he hears that, he moved back and thrusted into you with power. You held onto the pillows. Moving as he thrusted to yout now tight insides. Which was making you go crazy and even bit blank. He never stopped thrusting and just you to feel his cum. He onto your body and rubbing his nipples against your. You two swirled your tongues arpund each other's. As he was going faster and faster each minute and moan. Finally, you two couldn't take it and just cummed.

You let your head fall backwards as he cummed in you. While ypu squirted out some, on your chest. Finally, he was done. But he ask you.

"Round 2?"