Locus x Reader x Felix

This here goes out to mi amiga MexicanCarolina. For her late birthday. Hope you enjoy it ~
~
Setting: Season 12
~
You were tied up in a room. You tried everything to get out, but no avail. You were with Tucker on the mission to find out where your friends were. You two went into the base. He got the data, but the alarm was tiggered. You guys had no time, you decided to stay behind. But was knocked out. Now you were here, with no armor. Only the tank top, shorts, and socks. For some reason, you felt sleepy and decided to take nap.

"Hey wake up." You opened your eyes to see a dark man. He had "X" across his face, muscler, and serious. "Tell me, what were you and your team doing over there at our base?" He question, loking down on you. "What if I don't tell you?" He then grabbed you by your tank top. "I'm going to ask you again." He said in a deep and menacing voice. "What were you doing?" You were silent, but didn't dare to speak. You weren't scared, but pissed. "Tell me where my friends are?" You asked, having a staredown with him. But gave up and dropped you and left.

For a few days, you were stuck here. But you didn't mind, it was always like this at bases with the guys. So it didn't mind you. Siometimes, Locus would bring you food. Even sometimes, stare at you weridly.

While closing your eyes, you heard someone. "Well, well, well, if it isn't sweet, tough (Y/N)." "Felix!" You looked up and saw him walking towards you. "What you doing here?!" "Well, you see, thanks to your friends, we've been fucking exposed!" He said, as you were confused. "What do you mean?" "You see, me and Locus..." He leaned into your ear. "We were actually working together from the very start." You were numb and emotionless. "You bastard." The words spitted out of your mouth. "Yeah, yeah, curse at me more or whatever." He said, but he pushed to the wall.

He then ripped off your tank top. "Felix!" You shouted, as he place his between them. "You have no fucking idea how much I longed for this." He said, as he slithered his hand to your breast. He then tounched it though your bra. You blushed at this. He then took off your bra. He looked at your breasts. Two nipples were hard because of the cold. He squeezed your breasts. "Oh fuck I can't wait any longer." He said, as he pulled down your shorts and underwear.

He then laid you on the floor. He took off his pants. You looked at it, it was big. "Hey Locus, wanna join?" He came in the room. "Cut the rope, and hold her." He did and held me. He took off his pants. Your pupils dialated when you saw it. You whined and closed your eyes. "Don't worry, we'll go gentle." Locus said, as he stroked your cheek. Then he glared at Felix. Felix rolled his eyes and grunted.

He postioned himself at your hole. Locus got his dick near your mouth. You licked it and he groaned. Soon you swirled around it, bits of his cum went onto your mouth. You started sucking on the head. Your moans was turning them on. Felix then thrusted into you. You felt him thrust into you. It was painful and stingy. But he went slow for you. You could feel his cock moving in you. Feeling the heat and veins if it as it tightened around him. While you just sucked off Locus. He held your head as thrusyed into your throat. His cock was stretching you. Felix was going more faster and harder. "Ah... fuck!" He threw his head back as pounded into you. You moaned, but was muffled by Locus' cock. Locus put two fingers against your clit and rubbed on it. You twitched and arched your back. "Fuck... she just got tighter now." Felix groaned as he went faster mow, this time hitting your G-Spot. He grabbed you hips, pounding into your G-Spot. "Christ... I can't hold it." "M-Me too." Then they both cummed into you. You tasted Locus' cum in your throat. Felix cummed into you eally hard as it shot into you like a bullet. They pulled out taking a breath.

"That was.... fucking good you know." You were too tired to say anything. "Round 2 Locus?" You tensed as you heard that name. You wanted to move, but your body was sore. Soon, you were flipped on fours. But he lufter your and massaged your breasts. He pinched your nipples. Felix then licked one. He was playfully licking it. You could feel the tip of the licking it. When it was a hard bud, he stopped. Soon, you were back on fours. Locus was already getting ready. As Felix grabbed your hair and slapped his dick on your cheek. "Suck it." You took it in and boobed your head. "Go for it." He slapped into your anus. You acreamed and swollowed him more. You could feel the force he did. He was truly big. He thrusted into you really hard. You looked up to Felix. He threw his back as he thrusted into your mouth. He was cursing and telling me how good I was. While Locus was pounding in to me. The room was nothing but sounds of sex. Your mind went blank. All you could thinka about was wet pleasure. "Shit... she's really sucking me in." "Yeah.. me too. Fuck... she is excellent. Good idea on capturing her. Fuck... she's gonna make me cum." He said, as he went faster. Locus was also going fast. The both of them were grunting, moaning, and sweating. Soon, they both cummed. They both held you so they can cum into you far enough. They did a huge one this time.

Once they were done, they pulled out. Theu both held you. "Just so you know, you're ours now." Felix said. "Yeah, whatever." You said, as you fell alseep in Locus' arms.