Carolina X Male Reader X South: Valentines

You were training so hard on yourself. You did some kung-fu and Brazil jitstu. You went in the locker rooms. You sweated a lot on your body. You worked yourself all right. You grabbed your drink and drinked it all.

"Well, are you thirsty." You turned and saw South Dakota. She was wearing a purple tank-top and some light blue shorts. She walked to you, swaying her hips. She gave you a flirting smirk. "A guy like you, deserves much more than a drink." "Huh?" She pulled you and kissed you roughly. "What?!" Why was South fricking kissing you? She pulled away, and sat you down.

She pulled down your boxer down. "My, my, aren't you a little cherry." She said, as poked on your buldging penis. You blushed like a tomato and strawberry combined.

She then did the most craziest thing. She swallowed your whole dick. "Ah!" She bobbed her head in such pleasure. She was super hot inside your mouth. She was sucking on you, and playing with your balls. "Christ!" Soon, you cummed in her mouth. She gulped it all. "You're really sweet." She said.

But soon someone entered the locker room. You looked back,  with a panic in your face. When it revealed itself, it was Carolina! "SHIT!" You screamed, as she had a confused face. Then when South's head shot up, she went red. "Hey." South said so causally. Carolina stomped towards you too. She had a pouty face. "Look, look, look, look, look-" But she kissed you roughly too. "Again?!" She pulled away and flicked your head. "You know.... I could do better." She said, as you went red again.

South got pissed and put your face between her breasts. Her breasts were medium size. But it was really soft. Soon Carolina pulled you to hers, which was still clothed.

"Hey, lay him off bitch! I got him first!" "Yeah, but I had a crush on him first South." They both bickered, but you were still in her breasts. So you did something crazy. You grabbed South's breast, and you sucked on Carolina's nipple. They both gasped and looked at you. You tweaked South's nipple and sucked on harder on her nipple. They both moaned, you used your free hand, to rub Carolina's clothed area. After a while, you then stopped.

You laid down on your back. "Do whatever you want with me!" You said, as they looked at each other. They whispered to each other. Then they nodded at each other. Carolina took off her lower clothes.

Carolina went to your lower area. South went to your head. Carolina took a breath and soon was postioning herself. South was also postioning herself. You then stuck your tongue out. Carolina slammed herself onto you, and you licked South's vagina. They bothed moaned and you thrusted up and licked hard. They both put one hand on their breast. It was soft and plump. You tweaked their nipples. The heat and tightness coming form both of them. In return, you gave them pleasure, and they were loving it. You're head was going crazy, at this rate, you were going cum. So you went extreme on them. At this rate, they were moaning very loudly. Both of them said that they were going cum. You muffled. "Do... it!" You all cummed, they both fell on you.

You grabbed them both and cuddled together. You were now a pimp.