Yandere South X Male Reader

Requested by gunnarman2k

Gonna make up a name for her. So Melissa

~

You were aiming at the targets. Letting go of the arrows. Two targets went behind you. You air kicked it and at the other elbowed it. But only to get knocked down by the other. You got a waist jab. (Like the counter ot tables that jab your waist) You fell clutching your jabbed waist.

"Hey, what's wrong, forgot to slow down?" Your friends laughed, as you gave them the bird. "Screw you two." As you slowly got up and walked off.

You see, despite being a badass fighter, you a calm and nice guy. (Like Rem) As you got out, you were greeted by South. "Hey South." "Hey (Y/N), what happened?" "I got jab." She was silent, but you knew she was smiling. "Wanna take the training room?" "No thanks." "Welp I'm gonna go lie down. This is just killing me." You said, as ypu walked away

Hallway

"The pain is strong... oh shit!" You saw C.T., you regained your posure. You walked straight to C.T. "Hey C.T." "Hey (Y/N)..." "What's up? Feeling down?" "No..." "C'mon, you can tell me." As you leaned on the wall. She sighed, as she did too.

You guys talked for a while. C.T. was getting pissed at the Director. The Leaderboard, the missions, everything, it was getting to her. "C.T..." You hugged her. "It's okay, I'll have your back." You said, as she hugged back. For a few minutes, you realized what was going on. You both let go. "Wah! I'm so sorry. I... I..." "It's okay, I needed that (Y/N). Thank you." She smiled and walked away. You were blushibg red and hot. Not knowing the pain went away. While also not knowing someone was watching.

South

"That bitch...." South angrily thought as she fought against the holograms. "She's so weak, low, and doesn't even listen to orders. Besides she's not that pretty! She doesn't care for him" As she punched the last one. "Why did he choose her?"

Flashblack

"Hey it's Melissa." "Really?" "Oh my God." "Why is she here?" I sat in my desk as these assholes. I'm always an alien. Just bcause I don't act like a girl means I'm an alien. God, I wish- "The world would just burn. I hate this so much." I turn to see a (S/C) boy on the desk. He pouting and pissed. "My dad's gonna kill me." I was confused until I saw his backpack soaked. He then looked at mine's. "At least she's lucky."

The teacher came and did the usually shit what teachers do. Once she did that, she asked us to write about ourselves. The kid next to me was shaking. "I'm done. Kill me." "Chill out here." I hand out a piee of paper. "Oh thank God! My name is (Y/N) (L/N), yours?" "Melissa." "Prettt name for a pretty girl." "Shut up." "Okay." And he did.

Simce then he never left my side. Whenever there was a partner work, he'd be there. Whenever I wad alone, he was there. But whenever someone made fun of me, e kick their ass. "Why are you even hangint out with her? She's a monster." "Why can't be called a monster as well huh? You seem to hate her so much. So can I call you monsers? She's never a monster to me. So zip it!"

"I'm going to mave somewhere. It's sucks. But I promise you. I'll never forgot you."

"Melissa?" I turned back to see someone. I was confused, until I knew who it was. "Melissa! Wha-" He was silent, he was gonna look at me different. "You've gotten more big girl. I mean, sure it's good to grow. But man, has it been that long?"

Flashback Ends

He's not going to be taken. Especially that bitch, and I know how.

You

You were heading to the showers. But you had to check to if the females were in there. Few seeks ago, the showers had stopped working. Both hot and cold. So they were borrowing our showers for weeks. Of course there was seperation. But even so, we knew it wasn't gonna last that long.

But you started showering. After a while, you heard someone coming in. "Must be Wash." As you contined washing yourself. He then took the stall next you and started.

You then deciced to do a little joke to him. The good old shampoo trick. It's when you keep adding shampoo to their hair. So, I grab the shampoo. I tip toe to get a better view. Only to see a someone with a chest. You looked closer to see only a female face. "Oh shit!" As got down, bit only to the wall. Which caused the soap to sting your eye. You hissed at the pain.

You went to the shower and rubbed it off. "Hey, are you okay?" You were silent. "I heard you hiss." She said, as she now started to get out. You heard her walking in your stall. You were about to get out. Until you two came face to face.

You didn't dare to look at her body. Instead, look at her hair. Which seemed like a safe thing to look. "(Y/N)...." "What is it?" She looked down and saw it. "Shit! Sorry..."

But you heard the door lock. Then South held you from behind. You could feel her breasts pressing on your back. "Ummm... South?" "We're not around the other agents are we?" "No but... ah!"

You felt her hand touching you. Then starting to move back and forth. She was holding it hard. But it was feeling good. In fact, you were growing. "Your a big boy aren't you?" "N-No..." She then bit your neck. You tried not to moan.

Once it was big, she felt the precum. She then stopped and pushed you to the wall. She went on her knees. "South..." She gripped on it hard. It made you squeak. "What did I say?" "That... that..." "That what?" As she went faster and faster. You then felt her hand on your balls. You moaned. "Melissa, please..." You moaned, as she smirked. Then licked the head. She licked up the precum. Being so weak, bits of cum splattered on her face. "Melissa!" "Don't..." As she licked off the cum. She then looked at your dick with hinger. As she took in your head. She was sucking it off. She then went in more and more. You could feel her mouth. It was warm and wet. Her siliva was helping her suck good. As she was deeper into her throat. She sucked on it faster and faster. "Mel.... calm..." As you cummed, she drank it up. Some cum spilled at the corners of her mouth. "Mel..." As she knocked you out.

You found yourself on the floor. Your mouth being covered. Your hands over your head tied. As well as your feet. "(Y/N)..." You eyes looked up to see South naked. Your face was like deep red. As you tried to pry these hands free. "Don't please..." As she sat on your body. "I've wanted this so much... to touch yoo, feel you, and even feel ypur love. But that love, was taken by her." She growled as she took off the object from your mouth. "Why her... what do you see in her!?" She said, as she put her hand around your neck. "Lie and you die." You gulped. "I see as you. The lonely girl that I liked form before. The one who was bullied becaise she was different. I'm so sorry."

"That's all I need to hear. Plus, I happu to be your first." She said, as she postioned herself. "Wait..." "No." As she sunk herself on you. You could feel her went insides. She moaned and moved her hips. You watched she bounced on her. She was slamming herself onto you. She was so tight and wet. It felt like you were going to cum already. She moaning your name as thrusted onto you. You could the wetness of your dick. "Fuck..." She moaned, she got tighter. It seemed you hit her G-Spot. You were startig feel dizzy and sweating. "Fuck... I'm sorry Melissa!" As you cummed in her. She seemed to have cummed as well. You felt yourself shootong at her insides.

Once you were done, she fell on you. She then proceed bit your neck. You were now her's.