Caboose X Reader: Christmas

"Here Caboose, Merry Christmas." You greeted. Caboose looked at you, and screamed. "Ms. Claus!" He ran to you and hugged you. His face was your chest. You giggled at his cute personality. "Here Caboose, I made you a lot of cookies." You presented him with a cookie jar. He squealed and grabbed the cookie jar. He started to eat it. You sneaked away from the room. You headed to your room. You took of the Santa dress, and wore your pajamas.

You hid the Santa dress under your bed. Went on the bed, and pretended to fall asleep. Soon enough, Caboose entered your room. Shaking you to get up. "(Y/N)! Get up! Get up! It's Christmas!" "Mmmmm. Huh?" "It's Christmas!" "Oh. Okay I'm getting up." You started raising up, while Caboose ran to wake up the others.  You stretched out, and headed to the Christmas tree.

Christmas Tree

"Look at all those presents!" He screamed, while you, Tucker, and Church were tired. "Okay and...." "We gotta open our presents!" "Ugh." Chruch cried, going to the presents.

Few Minutes

"How was your gift, (Y/N)?" Caboose asked, putting his face in your chest. "It was good, thank you." "No, thank Santa." "Okay." You laughed, and he held him tight. "Hey, miss." "Yeah?" "You smell... good. Like cherries, or gingerbeard." He then licked your breasts. "Ah! Caboose, we can't do it here!" You whispered, looking at Tucker and Church. "Okay, let's go to my room." He said, smiling as he took your hand and dragged you to his room.

Caboose's Room

He put you on his bed. Then proceeded to lick your breasts. He took off your shirt and bra. He then sucked on a nipple. You moaned, as he sucked on your nipple. Then he went down your area. He removed the pants and underwaer. Then he licked your vagina. "Ah!" He licked every area in your vagina. The sides, the cilt, and the hole.

He seemed to have licked up, all the fluids. But it seemed that he wasn't done yet. "What... is it?" You asked, you looked at him. And saw that big buldge in his pants. He took off his boxers, and revealed a 12 in. penis. You blushed so hard, that he thought you were an apple.

He started to rub himself, and he moaned. You got up, and started to suck him. You held him close to you. Making sure you can take all his length. "It... feels good." He moaned, then he came in your mouth. You sollawed all of it. You got up, and laid him on his bed.

"Merry Christmas." You said, as you walked away.

~
I also have a Caboose X Reader lemon, so check that out.