Connecticut X Male Reader: Valentines

As you guys were learning about the A.I. you looked at Connecticut. She was just chilling and paying attention. Her black hair, tied up in a ponytail, with a bang in front of her eye, and her white skin. She looked at you, and you looked away. She rubbed her hand on your thigh. You looked at her, she smirkes a little. You saw where this was going.

Few Minutes Later

"Ngh..." You moaned, as she licked your cock really good. Her sliava helped with the slippery. You stroked her hair so that she could do more. You bucked your hips up, thrusting into her mouth. She was so hot. After awhile, you cummed in her mouth. She drinked it, but not all of it. Some went on her face. But you wiped it off.

"How about I pleasure you, really hard?" "Okay, but please go really gentle." You nodded and laid her. You took off her clothes. Ypu then spread her legs apart. You wen to her neck and searched for her spot. She squeaked, you found it. You left a hickey. Then you started to kiss down. You kissed between her breasts and her stomach.

"I hope you're ready." You slowly put the tip in. She felt pain, but you waited until she got used to it. She looked at you and nodded. You went in slowly, not to hurt her. After a few slow thrusts, you started to go faster. She started to go tighter. So you went faster and rough on her. You gripped on her hips for more control. She started to moan really loudly too. She was really hot and squishy on the inside. She panted and sweated a lot. She kept on moaning your name. "Oh God.... Connie... cum with me!" You said, as you both of you moaned out each other's name.

You both panted, and pulled out of her. "Sorry if I went overboard." "No... it's okay... besides I enjoyed it."