Tucker X Male Reader: Christamas

Get ready guys, cause this is getting saucy....

~

You entered his room. "Are you wearing it?" You nodd, as he turns to look at your Santa costume. He licks his lip as you blush while cover your chest. "Shut up! Besides you told me to wear this!" He reaches out to grab your wrists. Which he did, and then placed you on his lap. "Hey... I'm supposed to be Santa. You were Santa last year." "Sorry, but I can't seem to get away from this..." He grabs your ass. "... sexy present. In fact... this really getting me horny." He moans, as he rubs his dick against your dick. You moaned, as he grinded at you. You were starting to feel him get really big.

"Suck me off like last year...." He whispers, as you nod and go to his pants. You then came face to hs dick. It was normal length. But soon, it would above normal.

You did some sucking and drooling all over his dick. A well as doing some moaning and sucking sounds. He gets really turned on when you do that. In fact, he's growing a lot. You licked on him so good. He grabbed your hair and thrusted into your mouth. Your moans were really helping on him. As you were swallowing it real tight. "Ah shit! Drink up." He put his dick in your throat. As he cummed, making taste the milky coming down. You choked and swallowed his cum. Until he pulled out, cum gushing out of your mouth with cum. Your face, neck, and chest.

"You look so beautiful in my cum. How about inside you?" You looked up at his eyes. He was so horny. You smiled, while he dragged his cum to your mouth.

After that, he lifted you up. Then, took off the pants and underwear. You blushed as he saw the hole. He wasted no time, putting in his monster cock in you. As you moaned in pleasure. Taking in the warm and pleasure from him.

He held your waist and power-thrusted in you. You moaned like a slut as he just violated you. You were so hot and horny. You begged more and more. "I'm so... ngh... happy you're on the naughty list..." You didn't respond and just moaned his name. Words coming out of your mouth encouraging and begging him. "Tucker... that's it!" You cummed, as he pulled out and cummed on you. You felt it go all over you.

"Man, you are a hoe hoe." You smiled, as got up and took off the snow off you.