Caboose x Male Reader: Christmas

Sorry guys :3

~

You bit his ear gently. He shivered at this, as you flicked his nipples. He then massaged himself on his dick. Hoping he would go hard for you.

He wanted to be your present. So he wanted to wear your sexy costume. Oh boy, it dod reveal a lot. So you took the time to play with him. Before you guys could get it on.

So after a while, you got bored and checked his dick. "My my, aren't you naughty?" He whined, as you took off the pants and underwear. You looked at his dik so horny. It was bigger than expected. You licked your lips and wen in front of him. "Calm down Caboose..." You grabbed it and smirked. "You'll like it very much."

Then taking a swallow on the head. Swirling around the smooth head, toying with him. He moaned as you went deeper and deeper. Making moans and wet noises to make him go harder. You then went further, taking in half. "Mmmm.... mmmm...." You bobbed your head, as Caboose looked at you. He wanted to touch you. So he patted your head. Encouraging you, you made sure his dick would go into your thoat. So, in pride, you swallowed him more deeper, deeper, and finally you could feel him. Caboose cried as you bobbed your head. Choking and hiccuping on him. "My mouth is so full... but will it get more when he cums?" You were trying to go more faster. But the air was killing you. Soon, you would have to let go. "(Y/N)." You looked up. "I want to touch you." "Okash." You pulled away, with a string of siliva fading away.

You removed your pants and underwear. You saw his was still hard. You went on his lap. But he grabbed your waist. "Can I....be inside you?" "Sure. Be sure to e careful." "I will (Y/N). I promise." Then, he went inside you. You moaned in intense pleasure. As you held onto him, as he was going to put the whole thing in you. You moaned and arched your back. As it seems that he was going to fill you up like before. "Aahhh...." You mao rd when hit the prostate. "(Y/N)!" "I'm okay, just move already." He whined, but he did it. He moved youbup and down like a sex toy. Feeling you, as ypu tighten around him. You drooled and cried as you held him close to your body. Your skins going hot, sweat dripping down, and sex noises can be heard. You both moaned and crid each other's names. As yout mond was blank and he was fucking you hard. Not knowing he was hitting the head with head. Caboose, hitting each and every part in you. You then kissed him, as he cummed and you cummed after. His cum was filling up everything. Maybe even your stomach. Your twitched and shivered and when he filled you. When he down, gushes of cum went out.

"Hah... hah..." I'm sleepy." He said, before falling on his bed and hugging. When you hugged him back.