Sister X Male Reader: Valentines

As she waited under the table. You finally pat her head. She crawled to you. Unzipped your pants and boxer, exposuring your cock. She took a single lick around your cock. It made you shutter. She continued to do so. Her wet tongue started to go down. You covered your mouth. You put your hand on her head. Then, gently you made her swallow you. She swallowed your whole dick. As she swallowed it, she sucked and licked it. You threw your head back you moaned loudly. But everyone is probably alseep. But you didn't want cum in her mouth.

You grabbed her, and placed her on the table. You lifted up her leg over your shoulder. You postioned at her hole. It was wet, waiting for you. You wiggle a bit only letting in the tip. "You ready?" She nods,  then you ranned yourself into her. She moaned, as you wanted to get into her deeper. The more deeper, the more tighter. Dang, she was tight! Her insides were hot and wet. So much so, that you now started thrusting into her. You held her thighs for control. "Yes... oh yes..." She moaned, as she clung to your arms. The feeling was unbearable. So much so that were you close to cumming. "Sis... I'm gonna cum... so let's... do it... together!" You say, as you held her hand. She nodds in response. Soon, you two were at your climaxes. Until, you two finally and blissfully cummed. Yours and hers were muxed together.

You fell on her, your face in her breasts. "Happy... Valentines Day." "You two sweetie."