Yandere Doc X Reader

He smashed Caboose's face with the pipe. He laughed as he did it. "Phew..." He dropped the pipe. "That was hard work. Oh well, better check on sweetie." He said, as he happily walked to the one.

"Hey sweetheart. Sorry I'm late." He said, carrying a plate of a drink. As he walked towards the female that was tied up. But it looked more like a doll. As she didn't respond but just look at the ground. "Here." He lifted up her head and poured it into her mouth. He waited, until she moaning.

"You are a very pretty doll..." He said, stroking your hair. "Very pretty.... sweet.... kind... selfless.. " He continued to say sweet things. As you took off his pants and boxer. Then, sucked on the tip. You licked his head carefully. Trying to make it hard. You knew his favorite spots. So it wasn't a problem. You licked his veins and skin. Tasting his sprem dumper as you called it. You started to notice it was getting hard. So you went faster, he started to moan. A very good sign. So you sucked harder. Your head was telling you stop, but your body was saying.

"Ah... I love you (Y/N).... so much... that I killed all for them.... just.... for you... ah!" He cummed in your mouth. You gulped it. "You know... that's what I like about you. So kind and caring. Never ever to forget anyone. Even me." He giggled, as layed down and he lifted your legs. Your eyes trailed down and saw him take off the underwear. "Thank you..  really... now let's start."

He said and thrusted in. Even half big, but was willing to change. So he squeezed your breasts to get more harder. Pulling and tweeking your nipples. "Please..... stop...." You shed a tear, but he didn't notice. As he just thrusted in. It was starting to get painful. He was going a bit fast. "Ngh.... Doc...." You squeaked out, as his dick was almost full in you. You face was starting to change. As he was going faster and faster. You were moaning, you felt his dick hitting you. You started to come into senses. You started to rememver why he was doing this. All of this made you tell him stop. But he didn't listen but kept going at it. You then screamed as he hit the G-Spot. You felt a electraticy of pleasure go all over in your area. You cummed, fluiding his dick. You then lost it, as he was hitting it. You couldn't control your moaning or your mind. Instead, all you could feel was the slqmming that was in you. You lost it again and just cummed. Coming all over his dick. Finally, he cummed, but all over your body.

"You look so cute when you're covered in my cum." "Screw.... you...." You saud, before passing out