479r X Reader: Christmas

"Well, well, how's my little Santa doing?" She said, as drolled over your Santa costume. "Oh shut up." "Now now..." She pulled you close to her. Her breathing against your ear. "Santa is supposed give me my present. Hm?" You blushed, but had to do it. "Ngh... fine."

After the, you pushed her off and procceded to take of the costume. Only exposing your bra, white knee-high socks with a gatarbelt, and your panties. Now, she gave you a lustful look. "Oi! Stop giving me that look!" "Can't help it. That body if yours is the present I wanted for Christmas." She said, in a prevert manner.

"Now... come to me. And let me at it." That only made move away. "Now now, come, and let us have this night." "Why don't you use the dildo?" "Not the same without you." What have you gotten yourself into now?

As if you life flashed before your eyes. You were grabbed and thrown on the bed. She got on top, pinning you down. She put your wrists over your head. "Now now, I'll make sure you'll have some fun." She chuckled, as she took off your garments.

She pinched your nipples, trying to make them hard buds. After a while, she sucked on your nipple and massaged the other one. "Hey... be gentle..." She didn't listen and continued. He continued this when she slither hand to you area. "You're so wet, and your nipples are hard." You moaned, as she licked you hardened bud. While she worked on your area. Looking for a spot to lick you at.

The pleasure of her licking your hard nipple was so good. As well as her rubbing your wet area. However, she grew impatient and wanted to do it. So she went down, letting go of your nipple.

When she got to your area. She spread the fold and gave you a long, wet, lick bottom to top. You grew more wetter and felt her licking at you hungry. She next went to your clit. Licked it and bit it. You moaned as she did it. Feeling her bumpy tongue just work with your cilt.

Consumed by pleasure, you did feel her finger circling your hole. Then, gluing two fingers together. Smirking, she shoved them up. Out of pain and shock, you screamed. Feeling that finger strench your skin. She waited until you calm down. Which, suprisely, you did. So she continued, thrusting her finger in you. When her finger were almost filling you up. She curled them up and moved them all around you walls. You breathed hard and sweating.

You were flooding her hand. Moaning her name as she workijg. Your body was going to the limit. You could feel your stomach churning. The heat rising up and going to burst. When she hit, that very, very, and sweetest spot. You cummed, as felt it.

She pulled out and licked it off. While you were sleeping it off. While she check under the bed. The presents were still there. She smirked and quietly went the tree and put it under. The slept next to you