Wyoming X Reader: Christmas

For some reason, my fetish is British guys.
~
"It hurts, it hurt, it hurts. How was I not able to beat her? I had her weak spot. But she didn't go down." You cried, Wyoming gently rubbing your hair. He saw your fight with Carolina. It was a pretty badass fight. You were about to win, but Carolina had won. What she left behind, was pain. Thankfully, Wyoming patched you up.

"Thanks Wyoming." "No problem, sweetie. It was the least I could do." You snuggled on his lap. He look at your bandages. From your arms to legs. But somehow, looked at your butt. That curvy body of yours. "Oh shit, I can't look at those or else." You were waking up, and he immediately directed his eyes to you. You opened your eyes, and stretched. "Thanks for the pillow Wyoming." "Glad to be of service." "Anyway, I think I'm just gonna take warm bath to heal my bruises more. See ya tomorrow." You waved goodbye, and he waved goodbye.

Once the coast was clear. He looked down at his length. "Oh bloody hell."

Christmas Party

"Ahhh, that was fun." You laughed, as Wyoming carried you. You were drunk because of the alcohol you brought. Ypu drank to much, and realized he had to get you out. So he dragged you and carried you in bridal style to your room.

Once he found your room, he entered. He laid you on your bed. He was about to leave, until you grabbed him. You buried him in your chest. "(Y... (Y/N)!" He shouted, but was muffled. "I need you to keep me warm. Besides, I do love you." He was confused. "Huh?" You pulled away laughing. "Did I say that? I did say that! Man, my future self is gonna be mad." You then whispered. "I think think you should leave or else she'll get mad." You then laughed, and he just sat in shock. You... loved him? Has she ben keeping it all this time? "Oh, and did you know she finds British guys sexy. Ahahaha." You laughed, now he was even more surprised.

For a while, he liked you too. He like you since you were the only one that liked, knock knock jokes. Plus, you nevered messed with his mustache. But he liked your cute personality, and your sexy body. Then he thought of a plan. Since you were drunk, he had a advantage.

Two Minutes Later...

"Hey, why am I tied up..." Tried to move, but to avail. You tried to move your legs, but they were also stuck. You looked down, and saw you had no pants. "Eh?" You heard a menacing chuckle. You looked up, and saw Wyoming.  But he had no pants on, only a tank top, which showed his sexy abs. You had a nosebleed, and your area was wet.

"This wet already... well, you must that desperate." He said, as he got close to your squirming drunk body. He stopped in front of your area. He had three fingers, and inserted in you.

"Ahhh." You moaned in pleasure, as he pulled out. Then inserted them in again. "We have to do this so I can fit you." "Well... it... seems to be... working." You moaned out, as he was thursting his fingers in you. He did some stretching in order for you to get ready. He pulled out, and licked all of your fluids. "You taste delicious." He said.

He untied the your legs, and pulled you to him. He rubbed his hard member against your hole. "Just do it!" You yelled, and he did it. He rammed into you, so hard, that it hit your G-spot. He was thrusting in so fast your mind was blank. He grunting and moaning so sexy, it made you more wetter. "Thank you God!" As he was now thrusting into you at inhuman speed. The sound wet squishy spund filled the room. "I must say... you feel so.... magnificent... Holy Christ... I think I'm going...." Then he cummed in you, as you screamed in ecstasy.  He pulled out, and cummed on your body. Your body was now cum. You could feel the hot and stickiness of it. He got in bed with you. And ypu two slept.

Next Day

"Ugh, what happened?" You around your, until you felt something soft. You looked at it, and your face went red. You were touching Wyoming's chest plate! Wait! If he's on your and you're naked.... then that means....

...

Oh.... God.... you had lost your virginity... to a sexy british man!