North X Reader

Requested by bbxyace

~

Season 9 + 10: Freelancer

~
"(Y/N)!" "On it." As I get up on the balcony and shoot all of them. But soon both sides are coming at me. I jump off and head back to North and Sorth. "Fewer numbers, but I can't kill all of them." I huddle in with North and South we're surronded.

"Fuck. There's no way out." "Good sighting." "Shut up South. All we can do is just beg..." Then somebody beats one of them. "Carolina..." I take action as I run towards one of them and beat their asses.

But then I noticed a gun at South. I run over there, but I push Nort and get shot. "Agghh!" I fall dowb, but North picks me up. "(Y/N)! Oh Christ! Quick call for the Pelican." "On it!" "(Y/N), stay with me!" He sounds... far... away... where are.... you going?

Few Hours

"Ngh.... what happen- tcchhh." I groan in pain as my side hurts. It feels like something sharp went in and a wave of flood of pain hits me. I look to my side to see North. I smile, as his face is covered by his arms on the bed. I could tell he was here for a while, by his sleep. I hear a door open.

"Hey (Y/N)." "Hey South, come to get your brother?" "Yep. Didn't want to leave the infirmary. Was waiting for you to wake up and look what happened." "Yep. So, what the Director say?" "Don't want to talk about it." "Fine. But how long will I be in here?" "For a week." "Okay, well, he's all yours." Thanks." As she went to get him. She carried him on her shoulder and proceeded to walk out. "Oh and thank for saving me and his asses." "No probs."

Few Weeks Later...

I pant as shoot my targets. I could feel the sweating coming down on my lips. As I shoot few more targets. After those, I finish my last one and that's it. The buzzer buzz, and everything's back to normal. "Well done (Y/N), you've made excellent progress." "Thanks Consuler. Does this mean my training's over?" "Yes, you are dismissed."

You left the room and took off your helmet. You wiped off the sweat and drank a lot of water. You put it back on and went out.

"Hey North, Wash." "Hey." "Hey (Y/N), how was the training?" North asked. "Pretty good, so how's everything going guys?" "Fine." You guys talked for a while. "Also, I can't believe you're literally Tex's partner (Y/N)." "Yeah hard to believe huh?" "Yeah, which makes sense since you are second in the Leaderboard." "Yeah. I guess." You said, as North noticed ypur hand on the mark you placed your hand over.

Looking at it, he was afraid. He could never forget what had happened. The scrafice you did for he and South. That he cluld he never forget

Few Months Later

"Shit! North back up!" "On it!" He came to you and shot the soldiers behind. "Fuckin Carolina, what gives!?" You screamed, as you ran, behind you, North. You guys made it to the Pelican.

You walked up to Carolina and pushed her. "What the fuck?! You almost got us all killed!" "Well I'm sorry." "Don't you 'sorry' me. We have to work as a team. Everyone has propuse in this team." "All but Tex." She said, as she walked away. You just stood there as everybody sat. You decided you needed to sit. You sat next to North, he patted your back. You nodded and said thanks, as stared back at the ground.

In Your Room

A knock comes through your door. "Come in." The person opens. "Hey (Y/N)." "Oh hey North." You get up from push-ups. "What's up?" He looks at your sweating body, especially at your chest. "You okay?" "Wha... Yeah! I'm alright!." He laughs, as you just stared at him weridly. But ingored it.

"So what's up?" You sit ob the bed and pat down next to you. He sits and looks at you. "Have you've been okay?" "Huh?" "You seem more.... agressive lately. Ever since when Carolina started it." He said as he sat next to me. "I guess I have been." You guys were quiet. "Everyone is changing North. A.Is, Carolina, te rules, everything. I'm worried." North agreed, he was also getting worried. Everything was changing, in fact more secrets were from the Director.

"Which is why..." You went under the bed. Then you got out a wine botter. "Let us drink until we fall." You laughed, as you opened the bottle. North looked at you with surprise. But accepted it and took a sip of it.

Mintues Later

You guys laughed and talked a lot. You guys were beyond drunk. "Okay, okay, okay, okay... soooo, who did you have a crush on, huh *hic* North?" "Well, let's just say *hic* it's you." You laugh, and put a arm on shoulder. "C'mon buddy. No jokes." "I...I'm not kidding! Here."

He grabbed you and pulled ypu in a rough kiss. You could feel his slippery tongue go against you. They way he did it was really good. In fact it was making you weak right now. You layed on the bed as North was on top. He kept on kissing you, not even letting you go. His hand was slithering on your body. It went under your tank-top. You could feel his skin going all over you. His hand then went on your breast. He squeezed it and massaged it. He pulled away for air. He was panting hard.

He then took it off and also your bra. You covered it, but he pulled them away. He smirk and bit your hard nipple. He sucked on it really hard. He moved his lower body on your lower half. He grinded on you. You were startibg to his buldge growing. "North..."

His tongue was now going away from your hard nipples. It was going to your area. He was starting to take off your shorts and underwear. Once he did, you felt that cold breeze. You raised your head up and looked at what he was doing. He was staring at your whole area. He licked his lip and started going for it. "Oi! That's dirty." But he didn't listen as his tongue was at your ciltorus. He was biting it really hard. Making you squrit out fluids. You moaned and your legs went wide. Making him go from your ciltoris to the folds. He was licking all the of your juices. The rough tongue against your smooth folds was enough for you. "You really taste delicous." He moaned, as spread your hole and thrusted his tongue in it. You arched your back as his tongue was in you. It was moving really fast. He was even licking it too. Your muscles were clenching it. "Ngh... Nooorth..." He didn't listen as he continued on. At tgus point, you already lost it.

As you were about to cum. He stopped and immediaty looked at you. His eyes were full of lust. He leaned in on your ear. "I hope your ready for me and my friend (Y/N)." He whispered, and bit your ear. Then he went to your neck and bit it. You gasped and when he pulled away, you noticed it was purple hickey. "Dude..." "Don't worry, it won't there for long."

He spreaded your legs wide. "But let's hope your mind will." Without warning, he thrusted into you hard. You screamed and moaned at the surprise. As he thrusted into you hard. The sounds of it was so wet and moist. It was like hearing a sponge. "You're... really tight... this must be... ngh... your first time." You nodded in response crazy. As he went deeper and deeper. "North... deeper..." He did and was close to hitting your G-Spot. You could feel your stomach turning in sweet, sensention knots. Finally, he hit it and your muscles were getting tighter. "Fuck... I'm sorry..." He held your thighs and rammed you so hard. You moaned so loud. Drool was coming at the side of your mouth and your eyes rolled to back. Your muscles clenched on to him harder. "Oh fuck.... I think... I'm gonna cum." You were too pleasured to even respond. Then, he noticed how super hard your nipples. He bent down and sucked the livibg hell out if them. You jolted and moaned, holding to the bed. It was that point you finally cummed, moaning out North. North followed back, cumming in you so hard. Your entire hole filling up like a whip cream in a muffin. (A/N, at least how I think.)

Once he was done, he easily got out. Your whole area was at least covered in cum. He looked at you with high pride. He laid, and watched you go to go sleep. "(Y/N)..." His hand intertiwed wirlih yours. "... I'll run away with you no matter what."

~
GUYS! I almost had my phone taken away. It was because I broke my brother's glasses by accident. But luckily, he got new one so thank the lord.
(/ T-T /)