Red X Male Reader: Valentines

*rubs hands together* Oh yeah~

~

You leaned in and sucked off Simmons. You sucked and swirled around the head. Being as careful as you can. You felt the smooth head against your tongue.

While doing that, you felt Grif grab your waist and lifted up your rear. You felt yourself going hard. Which made you moan on his dick. "Ngh..." Simmons moaned, holding onto your head.

Since they weren't any females here at all. Since Tex and Sister. It was only convienent that you had the looks of a girl. So they couldn't take it all anymore when Valentine's Day hit. So, they forced you to do this. But hey, you weren't complaining.

As you tasted the pre-cum. It was time for you to go deeper. So you went further, one-third on his dick. But you went a bit far when Grif entered you. You felt him going in you. It hurt, but felt good. As his dick was spreading in you wide. As you swallowed Simmons halfway. You coughed on him, when Grif was in you. Simmons grabbed your hair and bobbed your head. You choked on it, as the head hit your throat. Grif was pounding into you. But you were sure that they pulling you. Grif was just breathing hard and moaning. This was thr first he had done anal sex. Especially with a dude. But still, it was warm, thick, and even wet. Man, Grif loving it and didn't want it end. While Simmons was moaning too much. Your mouth was the best. It slimy, warm, and even more great with your moaning. Both couldn't contain it all. It was just too good. You were touching yourself. Feeling more pleasure as two dicks were fucking you at two holes. From head to rear, even down there.

But, since it was their first time fucking a person, raw even. So they cummed in you, as well you cumming. It was hot, sticky, and sweet. It was the best thing you felt. As soon as they were done. They pulled out and took a breath. Even you did too.

They thanked you for doing this. Of course, you would hate it. But this, it was so good. You were walking into your room. Until you heard Donut call to you. "Hey (Y/N), I need you just for a sec."

That "sec" went into him fucking you. He was a muscle guy all along. You expected him to be all slender and skinny. Not... this.

As he held your waist and plunged into you. You moaned, as he was much bigger than Grif. Your body heated up, your dick going hard, and you were blind-folded. He moaned too, as he thrusted into your anal. Feeling the wet and warmth of you. But as he thrusted in you.

Someone lifted up your head and opened your mouth. Then, pinched your nose and thrusted into your mouth. It was again big and it was moving in you. You felt it on your tongue. Your teeth grazed on it. You moaned on this one. His other hand pulld your hair and plunged more deeper into your mouth. Your jaw was hurting and you were choking It was barely containable in your mouth. But he still continued, this time, you felt bits of pre-cum going in. When he let go of your nose. It stinked, but you merely brushed it off and just breathed through it. It was too much, you were drooling. Donut was now just pounding into you. Then, he hit your prosate. You cried and moaned, but it was muffled. You cummed, while still being fucked.

You couldn't it any longer than it should be. It way past than Simmons and Grif. You felt them getting near too. They were pulsing and getting harder. Until finally, they cummed. You didn't need to drink it. It was going down your throat. As for Donut, he cummed in you. He wouldn't get out until he done. The cum that was going in your mouth was bitter. As they pulled out, you passed out.

Next Day

You woke up in Donut's room. All surprised and shocked. "Morning (Y/N)." "Eh? Oh, hey Donut. Say, who was the other guy that did my mouth?" "Hm? I recommend you tell Sarge." He said with a wink.

~
Hm? I wonder who did do your mouth? :3