Caboose X Reader Fluff

Requested by plsletmedienow

~

Setting: Season 2

~

It was super hot today. That meant, the Blue wore no armor. Which meant Caboose was showing his abs. Like damn, he was a eight pack! Plus, a white, blondie, and (really) beautiful blue eyes. He was a prefect body. But his head was not though. Still, it was nice to see. Tucker and Chruch weren't too bad. But Caboose had the better body.

But since it was like 110 degrees we decided to have a pool. Luckily, we had one. We inflant it and filled it with water. We had to take turns thought. Because it wasn't that big. Only two people can fit. So three hours we have time for the pool.

It was your turn and you were enjoying it. As you swam all over the pool. While taking a shut eye. You geard someone come in. You opened your eyes and saw Caboose swimming at you. "Caboose!? What are you doing?" "Swimming with you Nice Lady." "Well that's nice, but it's still not over for me." "But it's so hot." He whined and looked at you innocently. You couldn't fight and just let him be.

1 hour left until your time was up. You and Caboose played with each other in the pool. Chasing each other and playing Marco Polo. It was fun. But then things got werid.

You were chilling until he suprised you. "Gotcha!" You felt his abs pressing on your back. You had a total nosebleed. "Are you okay Nice Lady?" "Yeah! I'm fine!" You started to get up. "Why do you- wah!"

You slipped and waited for the fall. But didn't happen, you opened your eyes. You looked at Caboose. You were so red as Sarge's armor. He face was in your breasts and he was holding your. "You're so soft Nice Lady." "Thank you, but can you let go?" As he moved ypur head in your breasts.

Meanwhile, Tucker watched as he had a friend popping out.