Jenson X Make Reader: Christmas

"Okay, you're going hand this to her and say 'Merry Christmas." You said to yourself. As you walked to her. "Umm, Jensen." "Hm? Oh hello (Y/N)!" "Hello Jensen. Merry Christmas." You handed out the gift. She got it, and she opened it. "Oh (Y/N), thank you! I thought these were gone." "Well, I happened to find them, so I knew you like them." It was Pokemon cards, and you knew that she would like them.

"Oh thank you (Y/N)! Merry Christmas." She said as she hugged you. You were blushing like crazy but you hugged her back. "I wish there was... oh wait close your eyes."

You did it, and then felt lips on yours. You opened your eyes, and was surprised. Jensen was kissing you, your own crush, kissing you. She pulled away,  and smiled. You had a nosebleed, and almost fainted. "Well, did you like it?" "Y-Yes." She giggled and you were red as a tomato. "But you know, we could do something else." She said mischievously.

Your Room

She moaned squeaky, as you sucked on her nipple. She tangled your hair, as you sucked harder. You were done with the other one. You pulled away, and went to her lower area.

You pulled down on her underwear, then yours. "Jensen, I'm going to go slow. For you." You said, as you held her cheek. You were taking away her innocence, so you had to be careful. You kissed her, and went inside. She moaned, but you kissed passionately. You kept on going in, and waited to adjust. She was tight and wet, so of course you were stretching her. Then you pulled out, and thrusted back in. You thrusted in slowly, feeling her tightness. She clung onto your shoulders. You started going faster, as she was going wet. "(Y/N).... I'm..." "Yes, together." You moaned. You were going faster and harder, hoping to speed up the process. Until finally, you two cummed. You two screamed each other's name.

She was panting really hard. But you fixed it, and snuggled with her. "Thank you for my gift." You said. As she cuddled next to you.